Senior Ui Developer Resume
Fort Collins, CO
- Solid proficiency with IA/UX and web usability best practices.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, Dojo, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sties
- Experience in Bootstrap (responsive design), Backbone, and AngularJS frameworks.
- Strong debugging skills using Firebug, IE Tester, and Chrome Developer Tools
- Experience in using version control tools such as SVN and GIT.
- Knowledge in Unified Modeling Language (UML), Flow Chart, Class Diagrams, User Diagram, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Experience through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), development and implementation of multi-tier enterprise, web based and distributed applications.
- Strong knowledge in Agile Development and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web based applications
- Strong exposure in data structures and algorithms, including measurement of time and space complexities.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Web Technologies: HTML4/5, CSS2/3, jQuery,jQuery UI, JSON, Ajax, REST, DOM, XML,PHP,Bootstrap, AngularJS, Backbone
Debugging Tools: Chrome Dev. Tools, Net Beans Connector, FireBug
Developer Tools (IDE): NetBeans 8.0, Brackets, Sublime Text 3, Eclipse
Source Control Tools: SVN (Tortoise), GIT 2.x
Database Technologies: MySQL, OLAP
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Linux Ubuntu 14.x
Other: MS Visual Studio, jEdit, IE Tester, FileZilla, PuTTY, WireShark, TeamViewer, MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PP), phpMyAdmin
Confidential, Fort Collins, CO
Senior UI Developer
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phases to comprehend all technical assessments, and to participate in implementation with minimal errors.
- Utilized Waterfall Methodology (SDLC) to manage development lifecycle.
- Participated in designing the overall three-tier architecture; and the Presentation Tier (UI) following MVC pattern, and data communications (RESTful Web Service) between Presentation Tier and Logic Tier; Javais used in multiple server-side integration; SVN is used for source management.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Used YUI library for building richly interactive web applications using techniques such as DOM scripting, HTML, AJAX.
- Implemented Restful web service in YUI Grid Data and YUI Menu.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Extended CSS as needed to accommodate new data and display types.
- Responsible to maintainHTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as keeping the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Later participated in the Testing phase in accordance with QA team, to help them to come up with best testing scenarios.
- Extensively participated in developing the website across different browsers and performed cross-browser testing.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Confidential, Hilliard, OH
Senior UI Developer
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQUERY, AJAX and JSON.
- AppliedjQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Developed web application with Backbone.js and PHP CodeIgniter framework.
- Developed mobile site for marketing campaigns by using jQuerymobile, Backbone.js.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviours in CSS.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze and Design the business requirements to document and implement.
- Design and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Successfully wrote and implemented MySQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in MySQL server.
- Analyzed and created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Created required Views, Indexes and Clusters.
- Created database triggers to implement business rules and writing stored procedures.
- Created packages to do complex aggregations on large volume of data and loaded the aggregated data into reporting tables in data marts.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate the batch process.
- Created migration document and supported the migration of packages and objects to production environment.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes