Python Developer Resume
San Francisco, CA
- Experienced with entire software development life-cycle (SDLC) of project including Analysis, Design, Development, Management and implementation of various stand-alone, Object Oriented Programming, Database Design and Agile methodologies.
- Expert in Python with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments (libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, Jasy, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, Pandas Dataframe, NetworkX, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity) to drive improvements.
- Experienced in implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using Web framework like Django, Flask, and Pyramid.
- Experienced in developing Web Services using Python programming language with SOAP, REST and securing API with JWT libraries.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Have good knowledge on SQLite, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases like (Cassandra, Mongo dB).
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM, SQL Alchemy.
- Good knowledge in maintaining various version controls systems such as GIT, SVN, CVN and Source Tree.
- Strongly follow PEP-8 coding standard and test a program by running it across test cases to ensure validity and effectiveness of code using PyChecker and PyLint.
- Proficient in developing RESTful Web Services in Python using XML, JSON.
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like IDLE, PyCharm, Atom, Eclipse, PyDev and Sublime Text.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts as well as Wrapper scripts.
- Having experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment and Excel data extracts.
- Experienced in Unit testing, Integration testing, User acceptance testing and Functional testing.
Web-frameworks: DJANGO 1.4-1.5, Flask, Pyramid, Spring MVC
Database: MySQL, PostGRE, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat Servers, WebSphere, Django
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, MVC, JSP, Servlet, Json, AngularJS, and REST
Configuration Management: Github, SVN, CVS, Source Tree
SDLC Methods: Agile, Waterfall and SCRUM
Tools: PyCharm, Maven, Junit, GIT, DockerEclipse, Pydev, NetBeans
Bug Reporting Tools: Jira and Bugzilla
Operating System: Windows, CentOS7, Ubuntu, Mac OS X
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Used Django Framework in developing web applications to implement the model view control architecture.
- Implemented business logic for the modules such as liability shift, system checks and arbitration in complaint.
- Involved in creating business processes and modeling diagrams using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Extensively implemented the python libraries like Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy to manipulate and visualize the data using interactive charts.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services.
- Wrote Python modules to view and connect the Apache Cassandra instance.
- Developed multi-threaded standalone app inPython, C to view Circuit parameters and performance.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL with complete data integrity.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizingPython, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- GeneratedPythonDjango Forms to record data of online users.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Created and executed test plans using PyUnit.
- Managed large datasets using Panda data frames and python library Beautiful Soup for web scrapping.
- Used Celery to string background tasks together with RabbitMQ as service broker.
- Worked on preparing configuration specs, branching, labeling and merging using Subversion.
- Created and helped deploy advertisements with Advert Serve.
- Used AW stat and Google Analytics to analyze web traffic.
- Managed over 100 domains
- Started developing with Django 0.96 and currently developing with Django 1.0
- Deployed production site using Apache 2.0 with mod python
- Upgraded Python 2.3 to Python 2.5 on a RHEL 4 server, this required recompiling mod python to use Python 2.5. This upgrade was necessary because in lined models with UTF-8 characters were causing unexpected errors. Submitted aticket to the Django projectdocumenting this incompatibility with Python 2.3.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgresSQL with complete data integrity.
- UsingDjango evolutionand manual SQL modifications was able to modify Django models while retaining all data, while site was in production mode.
- Worked closely with designer, integrating Flash into the CMS with the use of Flashvars stored in the Django models. Also created XML with Django to be used by theFlash.
Environment: Python, Django, mod python, HTML/XHTML, XML
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Designed and developed test framework using Python.
- Created 8 modules to streamline the testing of web applications and web services.
- Used pymssql and mssql modules to retrieve data, insert data, update data in tables of the Sql-Server databases.
- Created scripts to test the web applications using python. The coverage of the testing is approximately 50% of the documented test cases.
- Responsible to plan, to create, to execute and to publish the performance results of various applications and services.
- Created, executed and maintained the automation for handheld applications using Python and Test complete.
- Interviewed, hired and mentored new resources to be independent contributors to the project teams.
- Used AJAX to reduce page reloads.
- Used the Model View controller (MVC) framework to build modular and maintainable applications.
- Wrote complex SQL queries.
- Created table-less design using CSS.
- Developed multi-page applications from beginning to end.
- Performed Flow Control, response to Front-End Request using Python/ MySQL/ Ajax.
- Conceived and created tables using MySQL 5.
- Created tables, stored procedures, triggers and views for data access and manipulation.
- Fixed bugs using Xdebug.
Environment: Python 2.7, MySQLConfidential
- Development in Python, SQL in Linux OS/windows OS
- Statistics, algorithms, data structures, relational databases, SQL programming (MySQL, MySQLdb)
- Managed Big Data
- Worked closely with marketing team to create respective test cases and algorithms for efficient work flow.
- Designed the HTML based web pages for displaying the reports.
- Developed dynamic content of presentation layer using JSP.
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts Frameworks.
- Worked on Weblogic application server to deploy JSP and EJB applications.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes