Front-end Ui Developer Resume
- Skilled IT Professional with proven success in maintaining multiple projects & experience in implementing high performance user interfaces and web applications.
- Specialized in development and implementation of Application, mobile and Web based Technology Solutions.
- Experience in developing web pages in Responsive Design using jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Augular.JS, Backbone.JS, Bootstrap and React JS.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Extensive experience in developing web pages quickly and effectively using jQuery and also in making web pages with cross browser compatible.
- Insight knowledge of building website, mobile apps and forms using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross - browser code.
- Experience in using React JS, Flux, Common JS, Babel+ES6, Web-Pack for SPA development.
- Experience in developing web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 using ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server 2012.
- Experience in designing and developing the Client-Server and Distributed Web Applications with ASP.NETMVC.
- Worked on new Ajax Framework Mode property of ASP.NET4.0, which controls components of the ASP.NETAjax Library.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code for web development.
- Deep understanding in implementing the business rules in different layers like UI, services and backend database.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM, Test driven development (TDD) methodologies.
- Experience in all stages of testing namely Functional testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record in demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to meet project deadlines.
Languages: C, C++, UNIX, LINUX, SQL, PL-SQL, Java, ASP.NET
Libraries: jQuery, D3.JS, React JS, Lodash.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular.JS, Knockout JS, Backbone.JS, Ext.JS.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere 8.0(beta), Web logic and Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0
Version Control System: SVN, CVS, GIT, Clear Case.
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
Task Runner: Grunt, Gulp
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Unix
Confidential, Mission, KS
Front-End UI Developer
- Design, develop and test HTML, CSS, jQuery and React.JS that meets accessibility and web browserstandards for car dealerships websites.
- Adhere to web standards, usability, and best practices with a focus on consistency and usability.
- Utilizing Responsive web design to support usability in desktop, mobile, and tablet environments.
- Resolved cross-browser layout issues and bugs.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, Table Grid.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React JS.
- Using CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient.
- Added live reload configuration using Browserify and Watchify programmatically with libraries loaded from NPM and Bower.
- Used ASP.NET5.0 and Visual Studio 2015 to develop the Web Interface, Prepared documentation such as system mapping and training manuals.
- Experience in Software Configuration Management, creating work items (Tasks), associate work items, setting up company Version policies utilizing Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Providing consultation and developmentsupport services for engaging in a commercial grade search engine including Elastic search, HTML, CSS, Responsive Web Design, Test Driven Development(TDD), Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Communicating with team to meet better customer expectations and desires.
- Working in Agile environment to accomplish team goals.
- Actively speaking to other teams regarding tech stacks which will result in high quality code bases, faster sprint completions, fewer defects, and boosts in developer moral.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Front-End UI Developer
- Worked extensively on jQuery, Angular.JS, Twitter Bootstrap, D3JS, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Media queries for various breakpoints in the adaptive web-designing environment.
- Works across a diverse group of people within the team and across multiple business units and multiple groups within each Business Unit.
- Worked with Adaptive web-designing and developed CSS Media Queries in order to make the application compatible with iPad (Landscape and Portrait) and PC.
- Worked on MVC Frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular.JS.
- Developed a single page application using Knockout “pushState Navigation” to support forward gestures.
- Used latest web technologies ECMAScript 6, React.JS, Babel, Node and Web-Pack to create a SPA.
- Application backend implemented Node.js as express application server.
- Works with Data Structures, Algorithms, and Complexity Analysis.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsivewebsite across different size of screens, set breakpoints for smartphones, tablets and desktops
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Worked with marketing team, in order to improve ROI and sets SEO/Web standards.
- Developed the Responsive design to make the portal compatible with Mobile/Tablets/PCs/MAC by defining media queries.
- Used Web-storm Text editor.
- Used Type Scripts source code for running and developing in Web-Storm.
- Developed various design patterns and other functionalities include diagnostic, debugging, troubleshooting, as well as business processes concentrated around mobile applications.
- Performed Test Driven Development(TDD): N-Unit Testing and Load Testing.
- Developed various ideas in order to enhance UI experience.
- Extensively involved in design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout.
- Worked with Back-end (JSPs mostly) team for integration.
- Performed UNIT testing with JASMINE, and developed web services using RESTful API.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Implemented Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Struts framework.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Gained knowledge on various J2EE technologies like JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, and MVC Frameworks.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Front-End UI Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, design functional and technical document working closely with product team for each campaign launch for Client Direct portal
- Implemented Security Settings and configured profiles and permission sets for Client Direct platform visibility to client and Distributors for the upcoming programs with easy accessibility to content for each of products/ brands.
- Designed and customized visual force pages using controller extensions, custom controllers and standard controllers.
- Involved in Deployment, deployed all the classes, objects, components, pages from sandbox environment to production environment.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Confidential .com objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Custom settings for each program/Calendars and Content associated to the Calendars to reflect the new Sales driver changes.
- As part of the client direct changes Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed Visual Force Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages. Followed agile methodology.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Used Force.com developertoolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Integrating client Direct Mobile Survey App with Heroku using RESTful API calls to add images to the user whenever new user created under Account.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Implemented Salesforcebest practices using standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Web to Lead to capture potential Leads from company website and Web to Case to raise cases from the customer service portal.
- Implemented Apex Controller, triggers and test classes with test code coverage of 90-100% using Force.com IDE.
- Leading offshore team to assign tier2 tickets as part of Client Direct application support. Working closely with Business Analyst and product team for requirement gathering and design.
- Created various documents for campaign launch and rollout plan for migration of Client direct changes to production
- Worked with Development and Requirement Analysts to ensure that the Test Requirements are correct and complete.
- Preparation and execution of Test Plan and Test Cases
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Front-End UI Developer
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Created package. json for Bower and NPM.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM Functions.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Participate in the team on Agile development cycle.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C standard.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Version control through SVN.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Updated the website from time to time for special requirements.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Web (UI) Developer
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML 5, CSS 3 including Ajax controls and JSON.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/Debugged web browser using Firebug
- Managed and implemented all codes changes via SVN.
- Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintained code integrity.
- Created an inline-edit and widget-collapse feature for the web page.
- Added an inline Video Player feature that supported Quick Time, Window's Media, and Real-Player.
- Performed graphical design and web site contract work for small business and working professionals.
- Met one-on-one with clients in exploring the best possible options for their web presence.
- Handled duties ranging from creative design to code implementation.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes