Ui Developer Resume
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web applications.
- Proficient in designing and developing web front end, component - based, object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture with hands on development expertise in front end GUI layers.
- Profound Knowledge in developing HTML pages using DIV layout, Web Accessibility and Web Usability.
- Extensive knowledge in HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model. .
- Experience in integrating jquery plug-ins and Widgets into the project.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards
- Responsible for Checking Cross Browser Compatibility of different elements and tags, hence worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Safari.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM
- Significant experience in using tools like Firebug.
- Consistent Experience in using the Visual Studio tool.
- Knowledge in Kendo UI Frame Work.
- Interacted with users in resolving technical issues pertaining to the applications.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Adapt to new, evolving technologies and implement them in current projects.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/Xp/7, Windows 8
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java
Tools: & Utilities Visual Studio, Notepad++, Edit Plus, Eclipse IDE
Frameworks: Jquery, Kendo
Debugging Tools: Firebug
Programming Concepts: Object Oriented Programming Concepts and UI Design Patterns
Miscellaneous: Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq and Google Adworks
Confidential - Watertown, MA
- Web application development using AngularJS along with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3(LESS ) techniques as a part ofUNICAS 3.0 development team.
- UI development to create a seamless customer experience for a high traffic website through desktop, mobile and Smartphoneinterfaces.
- Built a Responsive and cross browser application.
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTful web services.
- Implemented different types of validation across the website.
- Developed custom directives that are required by the Business team and reused these directives across the website.
- Worked on Angular Strap framework.
- Worked closely with the Design, Product management and QA teams throughout the application development.
- On call Production support.
- Agile Scrum development methodology.
Environment: AngularJS, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, LESS, Ajax, JSON, JIRA, Angular Strap, Eclipse, Spring, Grunt, Microsoft SQL, MongoDB.
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked with wireframes to develop mockup models and also developed business and functional requirement documents
- Developed applications in Angular JS, JSON, and deployed into development, Test and production environment successfully
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect the database using restful web-services and also worked on integrating the middleware to the front end
- Developed the client side error logging mechanism where all the browser errors are logged to the server for clear understanding of errors and performance enhancements
- Developed the applications that use JQuery draggable and droppable mechanism to drag and drop the fields and folders and change names accordingly taking advantage of responsive design
- Worked with media queries and mobile UI development to customize the View
- Worked on the MVC architecture of Angular JS in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application
- Developed the custom directives and apps for easy use of the packages and implementation of JSON
- Implemented the customized GIT controller where local JSON remains same while updating the versioning of the application
- Used Webstorm as the IDE for custom development and implementation
- Customized the Node.js server to pick the local Package.JSON and run the applications without changing the local paths and variables.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Front End UI Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development of the Application.
- Developed the user interface for registration using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX.
- By using these technologies I have implemented these functionaries registrations, Account Setup, Forgot password, Card activity, statements, Report lost or stolen, card request, Replacement card, Manage alerts, Transfer card to card, my profile, change pin, change password
- Developed profile page options with jQuery, AJAX.
- Designed to profile option bar with CSS, jQuery and HTML.
- Designed photo orientation, positioning with CSS.
- Developed validating fields using jQuery, AJAX and HTML.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON format
Confidential, HOUSTON, TX
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
- Developed front-end validation rules for user interface using jQuery.
- Promoted the site, monitored error logs, and identified and resolved potential problems.
- Troubleshoot style issues, browser compatibility issues.
- Developed CSS classes to GUI web page controls and forms.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across IE browsers.
- Responsible for the process of UI design for internet sites and applications
Front End UI Developer
- Involved in development of multi-tier web application environment
- Updated templates and produced additional functional components using JQuery.
- Worked with Object Oriented programming concepts such as inheritance
- Developed various modules present in the portal such as, Admin, User, Job Folder
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes