Sr. Ui Developer Resume
- Professional understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and experience working inAgile Methodology with daily scrums and sprints.
- Creative Knowledge in art creation, modification and conversion- Logos, print media, and software interface design using Photoshop, Adobe Flash and Illustrator.
- Extensive experience with jQuery, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, AngularJS, Reactjs and Knockout.
- Experience with Java Web Services development using Spring MVC.
- Significant experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD), and cross-platform compatibility (Desktops/Tablets/Phones).
- Experience with CSS Extension Language namely SASS and Less CSS.
- Proficient with Java, JSP, AJAX, jQuery, jQuery and plugins.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS table, Pseudo classes, and Pseudo elements.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Good knowledge on Search Engine Optimization (SEO)techniques.
- Experience in working with High Traffic Websites
- Involved in understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Database application experience Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g.
- Expert-level knowledge of cross-browser (IE/Firefox/Safari/Chrome/Opera) compatibility and design constraints.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), and Model View Control (MVC) design pattern.
- Good Knowledge in Content Management System for publishing, modifying and editing the content and also in managing the work flow of the content.
- Well versed W3C and ADA standards and current web development industry standards.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup
- Possesses the ability to proven track record in transforming web designers' static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images
- Experience across various industries including Communication, Biotechnology and Financial institutes.
IDE: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Notepad++, Text Editor, Xcode, Microsoft visual studio, MS office, Adobe Creative Suite
Debugging Tools: Firefox Firebug, Chrome Inspector, IE Tester
Databases: Oracle11g, SQL server 2008/2005, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows; Unix; Linux; Mac OS
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS
Confidential, Miamisburg, OH
Sr. UI Developer
- Assisted UI leads and product manager with concept designs and implementation of prototype for new and undeveloped features that allowed customer representative team to track customers’ instant payment notifications reports.
- Responsible for creating user interactive screens using Kendo UI, Bootstrap and AngularJS to develop style guides, Themes, Templates and interface design.
- Used AJAX & JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Implemented a search module within the billing page using AngularJS by consuming ReSTful web services.
- Used Bootstrap framework and Media Queries for developing customizable and Responsive Web Design (RWD) for compatibility with different platforms and screen sizes.
- Developed single-page asynchronously data-driven UIs using AngularJS.
- Generated new and edited existing UI layouts with SASS (CSS Pre-processor) to accommodate new changes in website design.
- Acted as a liaison between MyGrande User Experience team and its web development team.
- Assisted the team lead from concept to detailed design phase for TV services; prepared and presented design progress updates to executives in Grande.
- Implemented ReSTful web service in Grid Data and Menu for movies page under theatres for a smoother and faster experience to load the heavy images.
- Implemented AngularJS frameworks in AJAX-driven websites using proxy to get the data from the back-end in the form of JSON to populate on the UI components.
- Took advantage of MVC pattern in AngularJS framework to create reusable widgets using Angular Directives.
- Provided click through prototypes using HTML5, CSS3, and JSP Scripting for usability testing for Portal Control applications.
- Used Github for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
- Worked with the User Experience team and product managers to identify and design features to enhance the usability of products and services.
- Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout the development and maintenance of the website
- Followed Agile methodology for the software development.
- Wrote training material and trained new hires resulting in high productivity and efficiency.
Confidential, Fox Lake, IL
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phase to aid in all technical assessments.
- Architected and developed a mobile web application publishing framework component library based on AngularJS.
- Developed several templates for websites by hand coding using DHTML technologies.
- Used CSS web pages to separate presentation from structure to be able to define various typographic characteristics to achieve design goals.
- Used LESS CSS pre-processor for efficient design of style sheets to develop optimized graphic websites and application interfaces, and to accommodate new data and display types.
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries for Responsive Web Design, to achieve cross-platform compatibility on desktops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role-based, in which menu items change dynamically, and data being derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Developed dropdown menus using DHTML on web pages and display part of web pages as per user request.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with ReSTful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Worked on ReST API calls and integrated with UI.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication against ReSTful web services.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, for color scheme of the web site- using HTML5 and CSS3, and responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Developed component of Analytics with Node.js and AngularJS.
- Designed table-less layouts using grid system via CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Used Kendo framework for building richly interactive web applications using techniques such as DOM scripting, HTML, and AJAX.
- Utilized Waterfall Methodology (SDLC) to manage development lifecycle.
- Participated in the testing phase in accordance with QA team, to help them to come up with best testing scenarios.
- Participated extensively in developing the cross browser compatible websites and performed cross-browser testing.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Aided in moving the code from prototype into production, suggested innovative ideas and enhancements to meet business and user needs.
- Created Modular application structure using Angular JS framework, HTML5, & CSS3
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Responsible in creating static wireframes to present to the business user to show the basic structure and flow of the application.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used JSON and XML for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5 and CSS3 in jQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX.
- Developed the jQuery widget with functionality of progressively enhancing the look and feel of web page.
- Created an actions menu with jQuery that appears when checkboxes are selected.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibilityissues (IE, Firefox, Chrome, & Safari) on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Used Bootstrap framework to build project’s UI and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Responsible for adapting jQuery UI framework to pull user session information from ReST services.
- Responsible for creating dynamic single page web applications using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Utilized Protractor for testing AngularJS applications on end-to-end AngularJS application framework.
- Coded pages using SASS (CSS Extension Language) in a table less environment.
- Worked closely with business users and developers of team to resolve issues.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java Web Developer
- Complex user interfaces typically associated with desktop applications.
- Used CSS based design techniques to eliminate table-based layouts, and speed page loading.
- Implemented DD Tab Menu in a standard compliant, 2 level tab menus.
- Implemented Ajax Frame works, jQuery tools examples like Auto Completer, Tab Module, and Calendar and Floating windows.
- Developed Web services using JAX WS.
- Developed Web services using JAX RPC and recommendation generation included integration with Advice America rule engine and web services.
- Used AJAX with jQuery controls for Listing all scripts in a grid and can edit it in the grid which will reflect in the database table as well (like margins).
- Progressively enhance form elements with jQuery to add more robust functionality.
- Made the rating range configurable that helps to modify it whenever changes occur.
- Implemented more number of skins, and combination of the CSS sprites.
- Used the concept of the sliding door to use a background image for the buttons in a navigation menu.
- Designed the website and developed web interfaces.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company’s needs and goals.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Architected Cross - Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers.
- Worked closely with the programmers for project requirement analysis.
- Enhanced website by creating presenting new static models pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes