- Writing creative and professional , Proofreading,
- Social Media,
- Microsoft Office Suite,
- Google Analytics,
- Problem Solving,
- Customer Service,
- American Sign Language
Library Media Tech.
- Interact with students, faculty, and community members to provide library services and recommendations. Implement and maintain new technological services to the library and faculty.
- Complete daily library circulation responsibilities.
- Assist students with technology and bibliographic resources.
Web Content Manager
- Upload, monitor, and proofread stories on koaa.com.
- Monitor and troubleshoot functionality of koaa.com.
- Maintain public interactions via social media, phone, email, and in person, and expand the KOAA brand via social media.
- Create and update weekly SEO measurements.
- Work with sales associates to develop copy for digital advertising.
- Cover breaking news.
- Complete transactions according to business, ethical, and federal compliance standards. Give exceptional customer service while creating personal relationships with patrons in order to suggest better
- services offered by Confidential
Act as final representative of the establishment while completing transactions. Receive customer feedback to troubleshoot and amend issues until customer satisfaction is achieved.
Receive, process, and distribute merchandise while maintaining highly interactive customer service.
- Manage finances and meeting agendas.
- Act as the public relations representative for community and university members. Recruit professional ASL performers
- to visit the University of Iowa and advertise the performance both in print and through digital and social media.
- General organization of office buildings and out-of-office projects.
- Reorganize new office and the accompanying files and paperwork.