- 8 years of experience in IT industry with Administration, analysis, design and maintenance of client/server and web applications as the primary tasks.
- Experienced in administering and Maintaining BEA/ORACLE WebLogic 9.x/10.x/11.x Servers, Oracle Fusion 11g, SOA, JBoss 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x, Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x, VMware vFabric tc Server, VMware vFabric Enterprise Ready Server, VMware vFabric Web Server Apache Server, IIS Web-Servers and WebMethods, IBM MQ on different UNIX Sun Solaris 9/10, Red Hat Linux 4/5, SUSE Linux, AIX and Windows XP/2003/2008 setting up the Development, Testing, Staging and Production environments.
- Strong experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g components such as Oracle Weblogic Server, SOA.
- Experience with installing, configuring, administering, implementing and performance tuning clustered SOA environments 11g .
- BEA/Oracle WebLogic 9.x/10.x/11.x, Jboss 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x, Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x, Apache 2.x with expertise in Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning and Deploying applications on Unix/Linux, solaris, AIX environments.
- Experience in Java and J2EE technologies which involves JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, Struts, Hibernate3.x, EJB Session Bean , JMS, Web Services, SOAP.
- Experience in setting up SSL certificates at both BEA/Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Fusion, SOA, Jboss and apache level.
- Expertise in Handling Code Releases and Deploying applications in Production.
- Experienced and Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in a 3 tier J2EE application environment on UNIX.
- Experience in provide root cause analysis and suggested tuning methods for server problems like Server Crashes, Hangs and Out of Memory issues in various JDK's like SunJdk 1.3.x/1.4.x/1.5.x/1.6.x and BEA Jrocket 1.4.x/1.5.x/1.6.x.
- Strong Experience in Production support engineer providing 24/7 tier1 tier2 technical support for middleware application servers.
- Extensively worked with Performance, Clusters, and preferrably Load Balance.
- Experience on capacity planning and performance tuning of J2EE applications and platforms, using Wily Introscope.
- Experience in Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBMMQ, Software AG Webmethods and Cloud Technologies.
- Experienced in LDAP/SSO integration and multi-domain systems.
- Strong experience with Jboss ON JON and configuration of the existing application and infrastructure into JON for monitoring purposes.
- Experience in finding the Memory Leaks and adjusting the JVM Heap Sizes and GC Parameters.
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
- Good experience in securing the Jboss and Tomcat images with security vulnerabilities
- Experience in Configuration of Workstation to view performance data in Wily Introscope7.0, VMware vFabric Hyperic.
- Expert knowledge on distributed systems and the support of highly distributed deployment J2EE servers.
- Experience in WLST, Jython, Perl, bash and ANT scripting to automate and monitor the WebLogic routine tasks. Linux Red Hat and Solaris experience.
- Documentation of regular issues and environment information.
- Responding/resolve Applications issues within pre-defined Service Level Agreements SLA .
- Good knowledge on DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH.
- Good Knowledge of RSA Access Manager.
- Good working knowledge in Monitoring Tools such as Introscope, HP OPENVIEW, BMC Patrol, Hobbit, Sitescope.
- Demonstrated ability to work both as an individual contributor and in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
BEA/Oracle WebLogic 8.1/9.x/10.x/11g/12c,Oracle Fusion 10g/11g/12c, SOA 10g/11g/12c, OBIEE 10g/11g/12c JBoss4.x/5.x/6x, IBM WebSphere7.x/6.x, IBMMQ 6.x/7.x Tomcat 4.x,5.x,6x, Springsource tc6.x, ColdFusion MX.6.1, Jrun 3.x.
Apache, ERS, SunOne6.1/ Iplanet 6.0/5.1, IIS, Netscape Enterprise server.
RedHat Linux, Solaris 8/9/10, SUSE Linux, Windows NT/XP/2003/2008.
C, C , JAVA, PL/SQL, COBOL
JSP, Servlets, EJB, WebServices Apache Axis 2 , Hibernate, SOAP, WSDL, HTML, JDBC, JNDI, XML, XSL, JMS, Java Script.
Cute FTP, Jprobe, Ant, XMLSpy, Eclipse.
Http, Https, Ftp, SOAP, LDAP, RMI/IIOP and TCP/IP.
Databases DB Tools
Oracle 10g, MY SQL Server 2005, SQL Navigato, SQL Plus.
CASE Version Control
Subversion, Clear Quest, JIRA.
JUnit, Win Runner 8.2, TOAD
- Installed, configured and administered of Oracle Weblogic 10.x/11.x, Oracle fusion 11g components SOA, JBoss EAP 5.x/6.x/7.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x servers in Dev, Test and Production Environments.
- Configured Oracle Enterprise Manager OEM and Grid control for monitoring Fusion Middleware components.
- Worked with the platform and application teams to get the infrastructure stack databases, weblogic/Jboss/tomcat servers, webservers, monitors set up in acceptance and production environment.
- Worked in managing system security including single sign on and directory services preferably Oracle Internet Directory, Enterprise User Security and RSA Access Manager.
- Worked with Web-based applications, SOA Services Oriented Architectures and Web application servers BEA/Oracle WebLogic 11.1.1/12.1.2, JBoss EAP 5.x/6.x/7.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x .
- Performed migrations of simple applications from BEA/Oracle Weblogic 9.x to 10.x/11.x, Oracle Fusion 10g to 11g , SOA 11g and Jboss 5.x to Jboss EAP 6.0/Jboss 7.0.
- Worked with LDAP, ESSO and load balancing.
- Worked on Web Security tools- LDAP Server, SSL Certificates.
- Worked on Apache Active MQ, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ Software AG Webmethods and Cloud Technologies.
- Worked on log analyzer tools like splunk, logstashd, elastic search, kibana, fluentd, Apache Frame.
- Created Shell Scripts for automation of administration tasks, startup and shutdown of the server.
- Installed and configured Oracle SOA Suite 11g components and SOA Governance components OER, OSR, OEM in Oracle Web Logic Server domains environment.
- worked with SOA development team and fix issues related to FMW Platform.
- Managed Oracle Weblogic servers and Perform SOA code deployments.
- Monitoring and managing SOA Components by using the Oracle Enterprise Manager, Fusion Middleware Console to perform administrative tasks.
- Managed all Application-Server related activities such as deployments, monitoring and tuning in the Development, QA and Production Environments.
- Managing and monitoring BPEL Component instances and faults.
- Troubleshoot SOA composite applications by performing corrective actions such as fault recovery.
Environment: WebLogic 9.x/10.x/11g/12c, JBoss 5.x/6.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, SOA Suite 11g, OracleFusion Middleware, Oracle Identity Management, VMware vFabric Enterprise Ready Server, VMware vFabric tc Server, VMware vFabric Web Server, Apache 2.x.
Middleware Administrator / Production Support
- Installed, Configured and administered of Oracle WebLogic Server 10.0 MP2/11.1.1, SOA 11g, JBoss EAP 5.x/6.x, Oracle Fusion 11g, Vmware VFabric tc, and Web servers like Apache, Vmware VFabric ERS, in Development, Test and Production Environments.
- Worked with Web-based applications, SOA Services Oriented Architectures and Web application server BEA/Oracle WebLogic.
- Supported Oracle SOA and SOA composite services, spring framework and performed Deploying, configuring and validating SOA composite applications.
- Worked in Performance tuning SOA Environments and Administering, monitoring and securing SOA Composite Applications and Instances.
- Experienced with implementation and integration with Oracle BAM.
- Worked as Administration, maintenance, support and scaling of Application Servers WebLogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware, SOA, Jboss, Vmware VFabric tc, Tomcat .
- Built several Jboss EAP 5.x/6.0 clustered/non-clustered environments from scratch and apache integration through mod jk/mod cluster.
- Created Jboss EAP 6.0/Jboss 7.0 domains with central architecture and performed deployments using console.
- Automated WAR deployment procedure in production environment running on Jboss EAP 5.x /6.x using UNIX shell script
- Involved in setting Jboss EAP 6.0/Jboss 7.0 environment across multiple machines with domain controller and host controller processes
- Created SSL certificates for Jboss 5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Performed Installation of Jboss JON 2.4, monitoring server which will monitor the Jboss instances, Operating system parameters running on different Operating systems
- Worked on upgrading the environment from WebLogic 8.1/9.2 to 10.0MP2 to 10.3 and 11.1.2.
- Experienced in WLST, Jython, Perl and ANT scripting to automate and monitor the WebLogic routine tasks. Linux Red Hat and Solaris experience.
- Installed BEA/Oracle WebLogic patches using Smart Update tool, and troubleshooting application and post-installation issues.
- Configured and created JMS queues topics , Connection Factories, Data sources, bridges connections pools multi connection pool.
- Performed stop/starting Jboss EAP 7.0/6.0 centrally from console by taking advantage of domain controller
- Responsible for maintaining consumer applications to be highly available.
- Worked on ApacheMQ, RabbitMQ, IBMMQ, Software AG Webmethods and Cloud Technologies, AWS.
- Participated in an on-call rotation schedule.
- Respond to server monitoring alerts by investigating problems and developing solutions for related issues.
Environment: WebLogic 9.x/10.x/11g, JBoss 5.x/6.x/7.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, SOA Suite 11g, OracleFusion Middleware, Oracle Identity Management, VMware vFabric Enterprise Ready Server, VMware vFabric tc Server, VMware vFabric Web Server, Apache 2.x, IBMMQ.
- Installed Weblogic, Jboss, Tomcat and Apache Web server binaries for different versions and related components across all environments.
- Experienced in supporting Production operations involving EMC Middleware operations on 24/7 on call support model.
- As On Call resource responsible for co-ordination and providing tier 1, tier 2 support for mission critical applications like emc.com, Servigistic, WebMethods, Powerlink, NGOE and support.emc.com.
- Performed installation, configuration, deployment and supported with http/https web servers using Apache 2.x, Microsoft IIS, VMware vFabric Web Server ,VMware vFabric Enterprise Ready Server and J2EE application Servers such as Oracle WebLogic, VMware vFabric tc Server, vFabricGemFire, Iway and JBoss in Development, Test and Production Environments.
- Involved actively in migrations of J2EE applications running under BEA weblogic server 9.x to Jboss Application Server 5.x/6.x.
- Responsible for installing and configuring SSL Certificates for web tier, app-tier, B2B WebMethods and SOA tiers.
- Performed operational aspects like stop/start for Jboss instances across different environments using JON.
- Worked on messaging infrastructures like ActiveMQ, SonicMQ, IBMMQ and on hyperic monitoring Technologies.
- Worked on upgrading the environment from WebLogic 8.1/9.2 to 10.0MP2 to 10.3 and 11.1.1 , JBoss 4.x to 5.x and Tomcat 4.x to 5.x/6.x.
- Experienced on Certificates generation and installation using OpenSSL and Key tool.
- Responsible for integrating Single Sign on SSO to web and newly created infrastructure.
- Performed IT operations tasks using tools like Peregrine, IT Unity and InfraEnterprise to generate problem tickets eRFC, RFC request For Change .
- Deployed applications WAR, JAR and EAR on JBoss, Tomcat, VMware vFabric tc Server and WebLogic application server using WLST scripting and weblogic console.
- Worked on systems monitoring alerts, Disk space alerts using Sitescope 9.50, hobbit, VMware vFabric Hyperic, OEM Oracle Enterprise Monitoring tools in production, non-production environments.
- Provided tier1, tier2 support for all Business Intelligence applications like OBIEE, Bridgeway and Biaas.
- Experienced with Oracle support to resolve the Production issues on OBIEE, Oracle Fusion, SOA.
- Solved server hang issues such as Deadlock, stuck threads, Application and Database level lock by taking thread dump and analyzed to get the root cause of the hang.
- Configured Clusters, load-balancing and fail-over solutions and WebServer plugins for applications servers WebLogic, Jboss, and Tomcat.
- Experienced on Shell scripting to notify alerts during emergency, Monitored application server performance.
- Experienced in install, configure and enabling/registering SOA webservices using Actional Intermediary.
Environment: JBoss 5.x/6.x/7.x, WebLogic 9.x/10.x/11.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, SOA Suite 11g, OracleFusion Middleware, Oracle Identity Management, VMware vFabric Enterprise Ready Server, VMware vFabric tc Server, VMware vFabric Web Server, Apache 2.x, ApacheMQ, SonicMQ, IIS, WebMethods, Progress Actional, Autonomy, OBIEE, RSA, Splunk, hyperic, Oracle 9i/10g, Solaris 10, LINUX, Sitescope 9.5.
- Worked with team Leads to create new infrastructure configuration baseline for IBM Websphere, IBM MQseries, WebLogic 10.3.3/11g and Oracle SOA Suite 11g. Implemented requirements on WebLogic.
- Prepared stop/start scripts for the Jboss application instances.
- Installed, configured Jboss, Tomcat, Apache and Sun ONE Web server binaries for different versions across different environments.
- Built Jboss EAP 4.x/5.x complete application environments from scratch.
- Experienced with process documentation using tools like such as Visio and wiki.
- UNIX system administration and TCP/IP networking Experience using Java, J2EE, XML, SQL and Shell/perl Scripting in a UNIX environment.
- Configuring clustering, security and JMS resources, troubleshooting and performance tuning of Production servers.
- Deployed Jboss security patches into the environment manually and established a patch management process.
- Worked in configuring WebSphere, WebLogic, Jboss, Tomcat servers in a Cluster solution for High Availability, Load balancing and fail over support.
- Experienced in WLST scripting to automate and monitor the WebLogic routine tasks on Linux Red Hat and Solaris OS platforms.
- Worked in deployment of applications on a J2EE application server preferably WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere, IBMMQ and Jrun .
- Used BMC Remedy PAC2000 , IMPACT, and MAXIMO to generate problem tickets.
- Web Server / Proxy Server Setup and Administration Apache, Tomcat, iPlanet, Apache SSL, IBM Websphere etc. .
- Prepared the Jboss Image from general release to implement controls and segregation of application configuration with infrastructure configuration.
- Performed and documented WebLogic upgrades and custom patching as provided by Oracle support Engineers.
- Secured Jboss images by establishing process for encrypting passwords and integrating with LDAP.
- Experienced in configuring performance monitoring tools in Production and Non-Production Environments.
Environment: Jboss 4.2.1/4.0.3, WebLogic Server 9.x/10.x, WebSphere 6.1, WebSphere MQ 5.3, Tomcat 4.x/5.x, ColdFusion MX, Jrun, Sun ONE Directory Server 6, SunOne WebServer 6.0, Apache 2.x, SunOne, UNIX, Design, Capacity Planning, Sun Solaris, tier-3 application support, Oracle10g
- Installed, Configured and administered of Oracle WebLogic Server 9.x/10.0 MP2, and Web servers like Apache, IIS in Development, Test and Production Environments
- Deployed applications WAR, JAR and EAR using WLST and Anthill.
- Configured datasources in Jboss 4.x using ds.xml files under deploy directory
- Performed deployments in Jboss 4.x using twiddle scripts with a custom deployment directory as well hot deployments
- Monitored the Production weblogic instances by gathering server status, application status and stuck thread count.
- Involved in building new middleware environments using HP Opsware for new projects/applications by analyzing the requirements the application teams/architects.
- Configured WebLogic services like jdbc, security, and JMS artifacts.
- Strong experience with troubleshooting the production issues by taking thread dumps and analyzing the log files, verbose GC log files.
- Experienced in migrating domains from Weblogic 8.x to Weblogic 9.x.
- Integrated the weblogic and jboss application server containers with Apache 2.x using a proxy plugin
- Involved in setting up the F5 VIPs by working with traffic tam and also performed validation for expected failover and load balancing of the application URLs
- Coordinated application/infrastructure scheduled maintenance activities like server boot, quarterly patches, network maintenance with application teams and infrastructure teams.
- Installed, Configured Wily Introscope 8.2.3 that involves Wily EM/agents and created Dashboards for different domains.
- Worked in Monitoring systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
- Involved in documenting and maintaining the knowledge base for most common issues and common questions from application teams.
- Participated in the on call rotation for 24x7 production support.
Environment: BEA WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Jboss 4.x, Apache 2.x, SunOne, IIS 5.0, Unix/Linux, Oracle8i/9i, Solaris 8, Netscape Enterprise Server, Siteminder, wily Interscope7.2.5/8.2.3.
- Installing WebLogic 8.1 SP3 and applied Service Packs in different environments.
- Installation, configuration and administration of BEAWebLogic in clustered and non-clustered environments.
- Configuring individual servers for different environments.
- Deployed J2EE Web and EJB modules using WebLogic Command Line Deploy tool and WebLogic Admin Console.
- Used Java Message Service JMS for sending confirmations to the passengers about ticket purchases.
- Configured Database Support for WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Ant Build scripts for compiling and deploying the application onto Apache Tomcat and JBoss 4.x Web Container.
- Worked on Configuring JDBC Connection Pools, data sources, Executed Threads etc.
- Responsible for application changes across different platforms - development, testing and production environments.
- Used various security roles for maintaining security realms in staging and production environments.
Environment: BEA WebLogic 8.1, JBoss4.x, Apache 2.x, IIS 5.0, Unix/Linux, Windows2003, Shell/Perl Scripting, Oracle8i, Wily Introscope.