Summary of Qualifications:
- Expertise in J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Various Charting/UI tools like JQplot, Google API, JQuery UI and Bootstrap.
- Good working experience on User Experience, User Interaction and Information Architecture design.
- Experience on Single Page Application SPA concepts and build high performance browser based applications.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, cross-browser compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Proficient in TDD Test Driven Development by writing test cases using Jasmine, Junit Framework.
- Expertise in developing RESTful web services using frameworks like Spring Web services, JAX-RS.
- Strong Experience in working with Log4J.
- Worked in various version control systems SVN, GIT TFS
- Actively involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Experienced in developing table-less layouts.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model DOM and DOM Functions.
- Familiarity with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments.
- Excellent in defect fixing, solving complex problems and Performance Tuning. Experience in the Agile Development Process.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Java Technologies J2EE, JSP, Servlets.
Frameworks/Tools AngularJS, BootstrapJs, Spring, Maven, Hibernate, Log4J, JUnit
Webservices Spring WS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS Restful
Databases Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 10g, TOAD
Application/Web Servers Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
IDEs Tools WebStorm, Aptana Studio, Eclipse, Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools
Version Control GitHub, CVS, SVN/Subversion, PVCS
Role: Sr. UI Developer
- Analyzing the Requirements, Designing a solution and interacting with team members to provide effort estimates, Coding and Unit Testing.
- Full analysis of Wireframes, Visual Design Documents and other Requirements Documents to completely understand the required behavior of the web pages and user interactions.
- Developer multiple AngularJS controllers and configured Routes.
- Worked with UI designers and User experience team to define screen designs. Developed angular partials based on UI screens.
- Modified existing RESTful web services.
- Optimized using responsive design techniques to work equally well at both full and mobile screen sizes. Implemented for multiple domains and topics using Bootstrap themes and a CSS skin for branding.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node.js, modernizer js, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Resolving Cross Browser Issues.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine framework.
- Participating the Sprint Planning and User Story Grooming sessions and suggesting can-do and cannot-do in each Sprint.
Role: UI Developer
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Developed the custom data grids upon JQUERY framework to deliver the business data.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project, which contained a variety of charts and dragable components using JQUERY UI Library.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts
- Developed AJAX based web based UI framework by utilizing JQUERY library.
- Populated the DOM using the JSON response that was returned from the AJAX call
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML, CSS and Ext JS 4.0.
- Developed RESTful webservices using spring and JAX-RS frameworks.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying
- Team training on Backbone.js and Angular.js
- Setup documentation and style guide for advertiser dashboard using, wiki pages and markdown
- Setup framework for all current and future front-end projects to use Backbone.js organized module definitions and unit tests
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and Product team in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
Role: Sr. Developer
- Developed presentation tier using Swing Framework
- Used various design patterns like Data Access Object and Model View Controller MVC in developing thick client application
- Followed agile methodologies with SPRINT and SCRUM type development and used Test Driven Development TDD
- Developed Use case, Sequence and Class diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Implemented ORM Object Relationship Mapping using Hibernate and involved DB schema discussions
- Used Hibernate as ORM and also involved in configuring hibernate to access database for various modules
- Developed DAO's using Hibernate to access data from Oracle database. Developed Hibernate mapping files and classes
- Integrated Hibernate with Swing
- Used Spring and Hibernate for controlling the flow between UI and database using Annotation.
- Used Core Spring IOC framework for Dependency Injection.
- Binding the java classes with XML documents using Castor mapping for integrations with services like Inventory service.
- Developed a java framework to handle FPML XML format for report generation and build the communication between clients and server using Webservices.
- Developed JAX-RPC based web services for the exchange of data to various modules
- Design and developed the database
- Created Database Tables, Sequences and wrote hibernate mapping files and POJO classes.
- Worked on production defects in existing application and released emergency fixes
- Developed PL/SQL functions, triggers for complex database operations.
- Used log4j for application error logging.
- Build the Maven Scripts for building and deploying the application
- Developed shell scripts for the various backend processes.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Subversion SVN to maintain the versions of the source code of the project.
Environment: Spring Tool Suite IDE, RSA, WebLogic, WAS7.0, JEE-5 Annotations based APIs , Spring Framework-3.0, Hibernate-3.0, Castor, DHTML, Swing GUI Framework, Oracle, Maven2, SVN, Java RMI
Role: Web Developer
- Developed user interface using Java/JSP
- Developed PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Provided support to production database.
- Analysis, develop and implement the process to integrate data for main table like customer, product, invoice, expenses, bookings, Partner data.
- Developed and administered processes to initialize history for these tables, integrate daily load and weekly restatements.
- Implemented the UI using EXTJS and graphs for stats using the EXTJS graphing components.
Role: Java / J2EE Developer
- Designed and implemented the UI components using EXTJS for file storage and maps using Open layers. Implemented charting using High Charts and jQuery.
- Created the SQL script for the database changes and rewrote the entity layer together with the Hibernate Mapping changes.
- Modified the DAO and Business layer classes for the new data model.
- Used Spring to handle the back-end Dependencies Injection.
- Performed unit testing for back-end functions.
Role: Java Developer
- Incorporated DNMAPI rules by standardizing Business name, address and phone information for the NextGen supported countries.
- Reviewed and modified design documents
- Used XML/XSL to store and display client data
- Used SAX Parser to read XML data
- Involved in integration testing.
Environment: Java, UNIX, XML, SAX Parser