- Expertise in developing web pages with HTML5 and CSS3 more effectively.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in Mobile application development using jQuery mobile framework.
- Strong knowledge in working with Document Object Model.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control SVN .
- Extensive experience in jQuery and AJAX for building rich user friendly, high performance web applications.
- Proficient with photo editing tools like Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to apply W3C web standards with great skill in achieving the best cross-browser user experience for the sake of long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experienced in creating responsive websites using CSS Media Query and responsive design for smart phones and devices.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complacent with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines WCAG .
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Good documentation skills with the ability to meet project deadlines and has the ability to work in a cross functional environment.
- Interpersonal and management skills with ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional talent for problem solving. Efficient in working as an individual but just as outstanding with a team.
- Self-motivated, strong willed and a quick learner.
- Web Technologies : HTML4/5, CSS/CSS3, XML, XHTML,
- Debugging Tools : Firebug
- IDE Tools : Adobe Dreamweaver CS3,
- Notepad .
- Operating System : Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS X and iOS
- Miscellaneous : Adobe Photoshop CS3
Front End Developer
- Developed Responsive Web Design using HTML5, CSS and jQuery to make the app more versatile and supportive.
- Extensively worked to handle dynamic data in JSON to render on screen.
- Used jQuery for event handling, data manipulation and cross browser compatibility.
- Extensively used AJAX for sending user entered data, validating credentials, fetching data.
- Used Firebug and Chrome Developer tools for bug fixing and maintaining Browser compatibility.
- Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
- Performed Code review for BAU Standards well as for ADA and W3C standards to ensure code quality.
This project is a finance-based application. This was used to help users of the system work with banking process through webpage. I worked on centralized portal to manage users.
- Used CSS to create grids and adopt cross browsing interactive features.
- Worked with backend programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity.
- Implemented JQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface.
- Implemented AJAX functionality to speed up web application.
- Maintained consistency for document's behavior, look and feel.
- Tested webpage code according to W3C standards and cross browser compatibility.
Network for good is a website where users can donate to charities and search for volunteer opportunities.
- Involved in User Interface discussions and evaluations.
- Implemented user-friendly UI design with HTML and CSS.
- Worked on version control system, on day-to-day basis to maintain the code history.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS.
Role: Front End Web Developer
Confidential is a global logistics management system designed for the complete logistics needs of the upstream oil and gas industry. It manages the movement of personnel and material via air, sea, and land along with personnel-on-board management. It also coordinates health, safety, security, and environment HSSE compliance related measures.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Designed interactive pages with W3Cstandards.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Created web content and tested all the websites with multiple browsers, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts
- Involved in designing layouts of different websites using HTML and CSS.
- Implemented CSS themes across multiple products. Developed conceptual and detailed visual designs.
- Used jQuery to get animation effect on web pages.
- Used Ajax, XML to send request to the server and get response to check the functionality of the websites.
- Developed various interface models and navigational schemes. Developed style guides for Website.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.