INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IT WORK EXPERIENCE
employed as contractor for Confidential as Web Developer. Job duties include monitoring Electronic Laboratory Files from National Laboratories. Monitoring and communicating with hospitals in the state of Alabama to receive baby hearing screening from hospital hearing screener.
employed as contractor for the Enterprise Service Desk for the United States Air Force on Gunter AFB. Received Secret Clearance upon hiring.
employed as independent subcontractor for Confidential supporting RSA Member Services including Teacher's Retirement System TRS , RSA-1 deferred compensation plan , Public Education Employee's Health Insurance Plan PEEHIP and Employee's Retirement System ERS as a .Net Developer. Programmed in Visual Studio 2010 C , SQL Server 2010 and SSRS SQL Server Reporting Service .
employed by Enterprise Confidential as intern in a three-month program for ALDOT Computer Services. Consisted of rotational assignments across Computer Services to learn day-to-day procedures and software used. Assigned a permanent position based on IT user needs and personal interests.
- Experience using Orion Rhapsody Engine to receive Electronic Lab Reports from National Laboratories for child blood lead testing.
- Basic Understanding of Java and related concepts
- Tested 3rd party software/applications from vendors such as Neometrics and the CDC
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server Report Services used to create reports, scripts and stored procedures to lookup lab data within other databases in the ADPH network
- Experience with HTML, XML and ASP.NET
- Familiarity using WCF, WPF Frameworks
- Infragistics and Atalasoft Libraries
- Communicated directly with all Alabama hospitals in receiving newborn screening results from hearing devices
- Communicated with point of contacts from National Labs in receiving Electronic Lab Reports ELR in HL7 versions 2.3.1 and 2.5.1
- Acted as a liaison between ADPH and CDC for testing lead surveillance application developed by the CDC
- Communicated with Health Department employees to generate reports to help monitor lead and child hearing results