- Seeking an exigent position as a Web Logic/Tomcat Administrator that best utilizes my skills in Application Servers.
- More than 6 years of IT industry experience with extensive experience in WebLogic8.x/9.x/10.x.
- Installed, Configured and Administered WebLogic Server in various operating environments-UNIX, Linux, SUN Solaris, Windows NT and AIX.
- Extensive experience in setting up multiple Domains, including Machines, Managed servers, Node managers and Clusterenvironments.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR, EAR, and RAR applications in clustered environment using Admin console, Shell scripts WLST scripts.
- Experience in configuring and administration of connection pools for JDBC and JMS connections.
- Installed and configured Sun ONE ApacheWebServer and integrated them with WebLogic.
- Installed and ConfiguredI-Planet LDAP Server and integrated withWeblogic Application Server 8.x/9.x.
- Installed Managed and Configured Domains, Server Instances and Clusters in JBoss4.0.x/4.2.x/5.x/6.x and knowledge of JBoss7
- Excellent application development and interfacing experience with LDAP using Netscape and Sun ONE directory Servers.
- Deployed applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintained Load balancing, High Availability and Fail over functionality.
- Excellent knowledge of different Databases like Oracle, MSSQL, apart from setting up and integrating them with applications.
- Extensive experience in production environments, involved performance tuning, tweaking the JVM parameter, Threads, size of the connection pools.
- Tuned application servers for optimal performance.
- Monitored JVM Heap size using samurai.
- Knowledge in applying the patches to the WebLogic servers.
- Knowledge of JAVA, EJB, XML, web services.
- Experience in web application development using J2EE and Java related technologies. Well-versed in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Extensive hands-on experience with WLST WebLogic Scripting Tool and UNIXShell Scripts for various WebLogic Server tasks, monitoring statistics.
- Monitored WebLogic server resources using Wily Introscope.
- Experience in analyzing the thread dumps for various performance issues
- Configured Web Server plug-ins for sun one, apache, Eclipse to communicate with WebLogic application servers.
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers SSL for data encryption and client authentication.
- Created Digital Certificates for secured communication between applications.
- Provided 24/7 on-call supports for production, strong team player, and good analytical skills.
UNIX, Solaris, Red Hat LINUX5.0, 5.7,6.0, HP-UX, IBM-AIX,
C, C , JAVA/J2EE, Visual Basic, SQL, PL-SQL
Java /J2EE Technologies
Servlets, Applets, Swing, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI and RMI.
WebLogic Application Server 8.x./9.x/10.x/11g. WebLogic Portal 10.3/10.3.2, Apache-HTTP Server 1.3/2.0/2.2, JBoss, SunOne Web server 6.x, Apache Tomcat 6.x, Oracle Service Bus OSB , MS ISS server 5.1/6.0, IBM-HTTP Server
Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11gR2, DB2, SQL Server 2005
Sun ONE 6.1, Apache 2.0
WLST, Shell, Perl ANT Scripting
Wily Introscope, JMeter, Samurai
ROLE: WebLogic Administrator
- Installed, Configured and administered WebLogic server 10.3.6 for development, testing and production environment on RHEL6.4 platform
- Installed and configured Apache 2.2 with Oracle WebLogic Application server.
- Migrated applications from WebLogic server 9.x to WebLogic server 10.x.
- Deployed different Java J2EE applications like WAR, JAR and EAR on both stand-alone and clustered environment.
- Configured and administered JNDI, JDBC Connection Pools, Multi Pools and Data Sources on WebLogic Server.
- Configured JMS Server, Connection Factory, Topic/Queue, FileStore, and Database Store and Distributed destinations.
- Configured clusters for high availability, load balancing and failover.
- Configured and set up Secure Sockets Layers SSL for data encryption and client authentication and Two Way SSL.
- Analyzed the parameters of garbage collection and Heap size for performance tuning of JVM.
- Analyzed Heap Dump to find memory leak.
- Integrated Siteminder with WebLogic server for single-sign-on.
- Wrote Shell scripts, Ant scripts and WLST scripts for the automatic startup and shutdown, backup and recovery process of managed servers.
- Involved in Configuration management, Software deployment, Change management, Performance monitoring and Application maintenance.
- Monitoring the error logs, fixing the problems and tuning parameters in WebLogic environment.
- Troubleshooting experiences on LINUX/UNIX Operating system.
- Involved with the developers in trouble shooting and fixing day-to-day problems of the applications in Production on 24/7 schedule.
WebLogic server 10.3.6, Apache Web server 2.2, JDBC, JNDI, J2EE, JMS, EJB, SSL, WLT, Oracle 11gR2, Oracle DB, Jboss on Red hat Linux AS release 4, RHEL 6.4 Apache Web Server Plug-in, HP open view monitoring tool.
- Installed Weblogic server 9.2/10.3/11g and created clustered Weblogic server instances according to the requirements in LINUX and Windows Server
- Installed and configured multiple Tomcat instances as a service on development, staging, preproduction and production environments
- Deployed applications onTomcat application server instances in all the respective environments
- Developed shell and WLST scripts to automate start/stop server and application deployment
- Setup and configured SSL on Weblogic and Apache/Tomcat servers
- Experienced in load balancers F5 , network routing protocols, and Firewalls
- Installed and configured Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 11g JVM Diagnostics to diagnose performance issues with JAVA applications in production environment
- Installed and configured Jrockit Mission Control JRMC in production environment to monitor system critical parameters such as garbage collection, memory leaks, CPU utilization, file/network I/O
- Installed Applications Manager monitoring tool to monitor health issues related to Weblogic and Tomcat servers
- Developed a deployment framework to utilize the Production redeployment in Weblogic Server to update and redeploy applications without stopping the applications and thus eliminating system downtime
- Updated Jrockit JDK versions and applied patches on Weblogic Server
- Configured Security realms on Weblogic and Tomcat servers to enable LDAP authentication
- Developed monitoring scripts to setup alerts related to system performance on Weblogic Tomcat Servers
- Responsible for 24x7 production support of mission critical applications running on Weblogic and Apache/Tomcat middleware.
- Installed and configured JDBCand JMSData Sources/Connection pools on Weblogic server.
- Experience working with SiteMinder authentication and authorization.
- Worked with the application team in code version migration of applications on Weblogic server
- Worked with Oracle Support in solving critical production issues on Weblogic server
- Created documentation regarding production issues, troubleshooting steps, server installation and checked in software repository
Weblogic Server 9.2/10.3/11g, Tomcat 5.0/6.0/, Oracle 8i/9i, 11g JVM Diagnostics, Apache HTTP 2.2, Jrockit 1.5/1.6, JRE 6, PHP 5.2, SiteMinder, Java Servlet, XML, F5, Shell version 3.2/4.1, IIS 6.0/7.0, SQL 2008, LINUX 6.x, Windows Server 2008
ROLE: Middleware Administrator
- Performed WebLogic Server 9.x/10.x administration tasks such as Installation, Configuration, Monitoring and Performance Tuning.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR and EAR applications in Production and non-production Environments
- Installed and configured Apache web server 2.0 in all environments.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools/Multi Pools/Data Sources on WebLogic Server 9.x
- Created Managed Servers and Node Manager in Production Servers and test servers.
- Developed Scripts for deploying applications in different environments using weblogic.Deployer utility.
- Installed, configured and maintained JBoss Application Server.
- Installed and deployed Enterprise applications on JBoss application server.
- Performance tuning of JVM heap size, garbage collections, java stack and Native thread production performance.
- Worked on performance tuning on WebLogic servers and its components.
- Created WLST scripts for deployment activities like deploying, undeploying, redeploying start and stopping the applications.
- Created Work Managers for the specific applications based on their priority.
- Setup WebLogic 10.3.3 server as a Windows Service.
- Troubleshooting WebLogic Application Server connection pools and manager with Oracle9i 10g
- Involved with the developers in trouble shooting and fixing day-to-day problems of the applications in Production on 24/7 schedule
- Monitoring error logs, fixing problemsand tuning parameters on WebLogic environment
- Troubleshooting issues that arise during testing or deployment process
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers SSL for data encryption and client authentication.
- Monitoring the startup logs for any exceptions or errors. Performing regular health checks for the servers in the Testing and Production environments
WebLogic Server 10.3.3, Apache webserver 2.0, JBoss Application server 3.2.x/4.x, JDK 1.5, J2EE, JDBC, Oracle 9i/10g, Red Hat Linux 7.1, IIS, Windows 2000/2003
ROLE: WebLogic Administrator
- Installed configured and administered WebLogic Server 9.x/10.x in AIX,Solaris 8/10 and Windows server 2003 environments.
- Created and configured WebLogicdomains and cluster for high availability of server to avoid fail over functionality and load balancing issues.
- Configured Java related technologies like clustering of EJBobjects, JDBC connection pools and JMS connection factories, data sources, Queues and topics and IBM MQ series to administer manage servers in WebLogic environment.
- Deployed various EAR, JAR, and WAR applications in clustered environment using software configuration, management tools and scripts.
- Performance tuning of JVM heap size, garbage collections, java stack, Native thread, stuck thread production performance of WebLogic.
- Taking heap dumps, threaddumps, pstack, prstat and analyzing them to find the problems in application.
- Used Jprobeand Optimize IT to diagnose and resolve performance bottlenecks, memoryleaks, high CPU, excessive garbage collection, threading issues and other java coding problems.
- Configuring Wily Introscope Agents for different domains in WebLogic server.
- Created SSL digital certificates on WebLogic server 9.2.
- Implemented User, Groups and roles in LDAP directory server using Netscape directory server, running multiple instances of the server, removal of the servers and migration of servers from previous versions.
- Configured site minder on WebLogic server.
- Installed CA Wily Introscope monitoring tool to monitor applications running on WebLogic.
- Configured alerts for both Java and .net applications, instances in WebLogic and nodes in Websphere in Wily Introscope.
- Installed and Configured Apache Http, Iplanet, IIS server plug-ins in order to proxy the request from web server to WebLogic Server.
- Developed WLST scripts to monitor JDBC connection Pool Status, JVM Heap Size, and JMS messages in the destination queues in the production environment.
- Performed Change Management using Remedy ticketing system.
- Provided 24/7 on call supports in all environments.
Oracle BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.x, Oracle BEA WebLogic Portal, Solaris 8/10, AIX, Windows server 2003,Apache HTTP 2.0, IBMIHS, Microsoft IIS, JRockit IT/JDK 1.5, JDBC, JMS, EJB, JVM, J2EE, Oracle 10g, LDAP, CA Site Minder, CMS content management , CA Wily Introscope, Jprobe, Remedy Client, HP SiteScope, and Optimize IT.
ROLE: Junior Application Admin Weblogic
- Installed and ConfiguredWebLogic 8.1 Application Servers/WebLogic Integration, Domains, Clusters on AIX, Solaris
- Wroteshell scripts for automation of WebLogic startup, and for log maintenance.
- Tuned the TCP-related parameters in Operating System Level to improve system performance and reduce dropped connections.
- Configured and maintained WebLogic server with JDBC Connection Pool, JMS, JNDI, SNMP and J2EE Services.
- Used to interact with Development Teams for Application Architecture changes, with respective to WebLogic configurations.
- Installed and configured Apache Tomcat and Sun ONE iPlanet Web Server.
- Developed and maintained shell scripts that facilitate the Administration of BEA WebLogic.
- Troubleshooting, Load balancing, Testing and Code Profiling to measure the performance of the various applications deployed in WebLogic Server.
- Developed many shell scripts to automate the maintenance process of the WebLogic and recover the backed up WebLogic configuration.
WebLogic Server 8.1, Apache Tomcat, Sun One, J2EE, Web Services, LDAP, XML, AIX, Solaris, Windows, SQL Server.