Gain a thorough understanding and master the skills associated with maintaining, improving and managing a companies network infrastructure by taking advantage of proven and new technology at a reasonable cost.
| Confidential |
- Provided support as a data backup administrator to Clients using EMC Avamar with some experience with EMC Networker and Data Domain integration.
- Configured the client to be able to communicate with the Avamar Grid as well as configured data sets ad schedules for the backups.
- Provided support in verifying the health of the Avamar grid, verified and configured all Avamar services on the grid as well as support the Linux operating system that Avamar runs on top of, and data deduplication validation.
- Currently providing support to EMC XtremIO SAN storage customers. Support includes configuring the array in proper thin luns, initiators, and all aspects of the Array Storage.
- Provided support in helping configure devices that are using the array can communicate with it properly, including storage for VMWare.
- I assist with verifying and resolving problems with Apache, Sendmail, and other core web hosting services for Linux, CentOS5 Unix FreeBSD , and Windows 2003 servers.
- Assisted customer with determining if the problem is with the services on the server or with the end users scripting and help find a resolutions for this issues.
- Provided technical support for hardware and software problems for Dell computers as a Dell Small Business Trusted Advise.
- Over the phone determined where the point of failure is, whether it is caused by hardware, operating system or third party software installed on the computer.
- Assisted customers with setting up their computer on their network whether home or business.
- Supported Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP, and Vista.
- Assisted Verizon Fiber Optic customers in supporting VOIP, TV service, and Internet.
- Determined the point of failure whether software, operating system Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS 9 and 10 or equipment and assist in correcting the problem.
- Assist agents in understanding the issues at hand and how to correct them and assist in finding what areas agents need improvement and would work with them in the needed areas as a level 2/mentor position for both Dell and Verizo.
Skill Name Skill Level Last Used/Experience
- Type 35-40 WPM. Expert Currently used/6 years
- Able to setup and maintain networks to include Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac operating systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and Windows 8.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and multiple versions of Microsoft office and Outlook.
- Experience with setting up and supporting Windows 2008, 2012, Domain, Exchange, IIS, and file servers.
- Several years experience with networking Windows 98 through windows 7 with Mac OS 7 through 10
- Several versions of Linux including Ubuntu and Red Hat.