Seeking a challenging position where I have the opportunity to utilize my skills, learn new technology, and be creative in the solutions I provide to satisfy the needs of my employer.
- Windows XP, Windows 7, IIS, Mac OS, UNIX, SQL Server
- Visual Studio, Vue 7, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Flash, Dreamweaver, Maya, Fireworks, Photoshop, Eclipse, GXT, Illustrator, Image Ready, Premiere, After Effects, Acrobat, QuarkXpress, 3D Studio Max, Pro Tools, Google Analytics
- Web development, programming, search engine optimization SEO , project management, typesetting, graphic design, animation, digital audio, nonlinear digital video editing, proofreading, copy writing and editing, research and analysis
UI Developer/508 Compliance
- Collaborated with artist on new web site to ensure branding adhered to corporate policies and guidelines.
- Assumed role of SME for 508 Compliance.
- Proofread and edited style guide for marketing department.
- Consulted with target audience to identify users' needs, helpful for formulating UI design and usability testing.
Web Designer/Web Developer
- Created mockups for new home page collaborating with staff and project managers to ensure concept met the objectives of the company and all contributing individuals.
- Developed several prototypes wireframes and iterations for new proposed parts web site.
- Assisted in creating a SQL query that generated a Profit/Loss sales report to visually compare current data to same period in prior year.
- Wrote new content to improve SEO rankings for product category pages, adding videos and links to operator manuals as necessary i.e. www.superatv.com/RZR-C527.aspx
- Created VBA form application to enable users to visually see changes in fields between two open spreadsheets.
- Assisted in setting up new users in ClickEnroll database, powered by Selerix, and developed visual user guide to illustrate the process.
- Analyzed data from two different databases to define common fields, and wrote VBA sub procedure to automate the comparison process.
- Initiated emails to Project and Account Installation Managers to confirm receipt of files from vendors ending group enrollment period, and logged responses in report.
- Trained on using special file validation tools necessary to verify group enrollment applications for supplementary insurance products.
- By incorporating CSS, AJAX and jQuery, developed new pages from use case requirements for existing application targeting the justice system. Also implemented a solution for modifying GXT color scheme through analysis of Java code.
- Using jQuery, JSON, CSS, and Photoshop, developed workflow simulations to illustrate the functionality of new UI requirements pending approval for production.
- Developed mockups and conceptualized front-end UI/UX design for vertical market web portal by developing cross-browser compatible web pages.
- Worked with Project Manager to ensure design met standards and expectations as outlined in Functional Analysis Design Documents FADDs .
- Troubleshot and resolved issues as encountered, documented procedures to be referenced for reuse as needed, and recommended best solutions to satisfy requirements.
- Using Visual Studio as the primary IDE, developed new UIs in classic ASP, and also ASP.net with C for form validation and data collection.
- Utilizing ASP, developed IT Request form and Change Request form for Tech Support that included the UI and programming necessary for collecting user requests, processing information from one page to another, and filtering to facilitate requests to be emailed to appropriate department s and personnel.
- Developed entire selection of customer template web sites customer.fastline.com/templates using Flash, ActionScript, HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Developed banner advertising specifications page www.fastline.com/v100/bannersamples for www.fastline.com, including sample ads featuring static, animated and expanding banners.
- Using a mobile first approach, set up a responsive web site for http://www.clairehutchinson.net/ using CSS3 media queries.
- Utilizing ASP, designed and reengineered new UI/UX for boat search engine for Kentucky Yacht Sales www.kys.com . New interface allows users to select from many new options with unlimited price ranges. The drop down menu, displaying all available boats for sale in the database, is populated dynamically by ADO.
- For a mortgage company www.davidsilberman.com/samples/loanApplication.php , utilized PHP in a loan application form that collects and sends submitted data via SSL to targeted sales office and personnel. Resolved security issue by preventing individuals from indiscriminately submitting the form through the location bar, thereby by-passing client side validation. By initially setting a hidden form element to false, and changing its value to true only when the submit button is clicked, the PHP processing script can determine whether to process the application, or redirect the user to the home page.
- Utilizing PHP, enhanced an educational site http://eomsonline.com/ , allowing an administrator to dynamically update the message marquis on the home page via an admin form. Login window features password encryption to ensure security.
- Developed new functionality with ASP.net that permits customers to upload files to server and notifies webmaster via email the time, date and names of files sent http://www.rawlingscreative.com/upload.aspx .
- Integrated new HTML5/CSS3 features in www.amysband.com and www.soundsonfilm.com/ by utilizing feature detection library Modernizr.
- Designed entire look and feel for www.louisvillehorsetrams.com, www.theterryporteragency.com, www.amysband.com, www.soundsonfilm.com/ and www.brooksbaptist.com, in addition to ensuring mobile accessibility of performance schedule for www.amysband.com.
- For Brecher's Lighting web site, utilizing ASP, added new functionality to contact page, so that information collected is directly written to an Access database and made viewable by administrative staff http://www.brecherslighting.com/db/viewcontacts.asp .
- Maintained concert schedule and events for www.nadaloutfi.com/ using WordPress' content management system.
- For Webmasters.com, in the capacity of a Project Manager, contacted potential clients requesting estimates for websites, gathered requirements, sent bid requests to project team members, and submitted detailed proposal outlining all costs and services to be performed.