- Skilled IT professional, experience in UNIX development.
- Experience in hand coding with Web Developer API and LAMP environments
- Ruby on Rails PHP OOP Developer
- Back-End Resources:
- RedHat Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, LAMP stack, mySQL 5.0/5.5, PHP 5.1/5.4, Ruby-On-Rails 3.0/4.0, PostgreSQL.9, Zend Framework 1.10
- Front-End Resources
- Progressive Enchancements and Responsive Design. BoilerPlate and Twitter Bootstrap
- Cloud Resources: Configuration of Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling, MySQL Master-Slave configurations and APIs. Implementation and execution of backup/disaster recovery. Munin and Nagios monitoring systems.
- Software Add-Ons: Adobe Dreamweaver, PhotoShop/mockups, Fireworks/mockups, WordPress 3.6 modules and configurations, Drupal modules and configurations, Heroku and JIRA development.
- FrameWorks : Ruby On Rails PHP cakePHP, Symfony, Zend, Kohana MVCs.
Web Developer Consultant
Upgrade of data driven websites that uses Word Press to version 3.6 in a LAMP stack, PHP, HTML, CSS environment. Enhance Word Press CKG Landing Pages and xForms also. TortoiseSVN was also used.
Joint Olive Prayer Connection/ Created a data driven PayPal gateway website using PHP, HTML, Photoshop, and WordPress. jQuery and jQuery Mobile, and online calendar. 07/2012 - Present
A Web Front/Backend Developer
- Design and develop database driven sites and applications using best practices and web standards.
- Standards-compliant HTML CSS.
- Progressive Enhancement and Responsive Design.
- Cross-browser compatibility IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Mobile Safari
- Oversee content management application requirements for clients this includes but not limited to the administration of tools that facilitate this for them, also training them to maintain their websites.
- Website administration and production support.
- Hosting Solutions Administration. Manage external hosting solutions to include web hosting, hosted services and hosted applications.
- DNS administration and maintenance.
- Analyze and interpret customer requirements to propose and implement solutions to meet or exceed business needs on time and on budget.
- Consult with stakeholders to ensure project completed with all the right specifications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Standard reporting of Google Analytics for content, mobile, and social if need be .
LAMP/Web Dev Themis Bar Review e-learning company 09/2011- 01/2012
A LAMP system admin in an Amazon EC2 environment Working with Cloud administration for multiple LAMP servers using Amazon Load Balancing, Amazon Auto-Scaling and Mysql Master/Slave configurations. High volume traffic system monitoring with Munin and Nagios and API developer with JIRA repository. Web Services development on Amazon EC2, S3, etc
References Upon Request