- Front End UI Developer with 7 years of experience in User Interaction Design, Front End Applications and Web Development responsible for working on a range of projects and designing appealing websites.
- Skilled on web 2.0 frameworks such as JQuery.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effective using JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3 and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Proficient in User interfaces for n-tier Web application using JQuery, AJAX, JSON, Responsive Web Design RWD , REST Web Services, PHP, SASS
- Expertise working with Apache Tomcat Application Server
- Extensive experience working on IDE: Eclipse
- Skilled in working with software tools like Dreamweaver and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Developed server side REST style web services and called them from backbone models/collections.
- Experience in creating Web Forms and User Controls, worked with Master Pages and CSS
- Proficient in database development: MYSQL
- Ability to develop optimum and user-friendly web solutions and also provide you with web, graphic and interactive programming.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload to meet project goals within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Frameworks: Angular, Bootstrap, Backbone
- Programming Languages: C, C , Java, PHP
- Databases: MySQL Server, Oracle
- Operating System: Windows, MS-DOS, Unix
- Software Tools: Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio
- IDEs worked on: Eclipse, Notepad , NetBeans, Sublime Text
- Application Servers: Tomcat Apache Server
Front End Developer
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Work closely with web and mobile designers and translate their designs into websites, apps, and interactive experiences
- Designed Responsive Web pages using Media Queries.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS preprocessors SASS
- Implemented techniques to improve perceived and actual page load time.
- Implemented custom validation controls for various forms with help of AngularJs custom directives validation controls.
- Incorporate progressive enhancement and feature support for cross-browser compatibility.
- Involved in user experience sessions and design discussions to enhance the designs and provide input on the layouts.
- Involved in full software development lifecycle. Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Test, debug, and build code that works across multiple browsers
Web UI Developer
- Designed applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards
- Coordinate with team members to meet scheduled deadlines, review completed work requests.
- Creating wireframes as per the functional specification document.
- Integrated with the back-end code JSP using AngularJS, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Used tools such as firebug, web developer tools for debugging and correcting errors.
- Involved in Designing, Implementation, Maintenance and Testing of Databases and Web pages.
- Used views, which present data to the users controllers, which manages the scope and expose behavior to the view directives, which connects user interactions to scope.
- Expertise in coding, testing, implementation/ maintenance support in PHP and MySQL.
- Used HTML Editors to develop the HTML layouts of various web pages.
- PHP coding for manually prepared forms.
- Developed CSS styles in order to maintain consistency of the web user interface.
- Designed user-friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using JQuery.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including preparation of Power Point presentations, data entry and analysis, web site development and presentations.
- Facilitate projects in an office with other team members serve on college project teams.
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Co-ordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet CSS in web pages to separate presentation from structure
- Defined text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug
- Managed and implemented all code changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.
Front End Web Developer
- XHTML validates and is cross browser compliant IE 6 - 7, Firefox 2 . Maintains consistent look and feel.
- Promoted the site, monitored error logs, and identified and resolved potential problems.
- Troubleshoot style issues, browser compatibility issues.
- Developed CSS classes to GUI web page controls and forms.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across IE browsers.
- Responsible for the process of UI design for internet sites and applications