Extensive project management and development using AGILE methodologies, such as SCRUM and Kanban. Proven to work efficiently in diverse groups and understanding of different requirements.
Experienced Java developer with a broad range of knowledge of Java frameworks and technology with understanding on how to leverage them to best fit a solution. Highly analytical skills with the ability to use tools such as Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ, JMeter, JUnit, JIRA to optimize code and debug.
- Work with Information Architect Manager structuring content creation, management and workflow. Additionally, work with other departments to facilitate the use of ECM system to better manage workflow and compliance.
- Architected customer support website using Alfresco ECM.
- Customized user interface using Freemarker template within Alfresco.
- Work and develop technical manuals with Technical Architects
- Developed architecture and workflow processes for user account request process.
- Worked with web designers to build user account request forms.
- Implemented an integrated search using SOLR for multiple document repository sources.
- Used Groovy/Grails to prototype web application to show search results from SOLR index.
- Used Maven project management to manage software development and collaboration with team.
- Worked as consultant for Church Pension Group, providing support and customization for their ECM system.
- Provided support and customization to Church Pension Group's Enterprise Content Management System.
- Developing workflow for Church Pension Group's accounting department to handle document scanning invoices and review in to their ECM system.
- Migration of WorkSite MP ECM system to Alfresco ECM system.
- Wrote custom connectors in Java that will pull data from external sources to be used within the clients ECM system.
- Used Agile Methodologies e.g. SCRUM, Test-Driven Development, Iterative and Incremental Development to manage and develop projects.
- Review emerging programming frameworks and evaluate how to leverage them to projects.
- Review requirements documents and implement the requirements to the system.
- Implemented and configured version control system with Subversion.
Information System Associate
- Led development of the college's dynamic website to disseminate information to the public and provide automated process for student and faculty workflow such as grade submission.
- Develop web application for faculty and student population of the college community using Java Server Pages/Servlets running on Tomcat, using open source code and Visual Age for Java.
- Maintain and create databases. Including automatically updating data and backing up databases.
- Set-up web framework architect for development of student information and grade processing
- Communicate with different divisions of the college to find out what their needs are for a web presence and delivering the product for their approval.
- Convert CGI programs written in PERL to Java Server Pages/servlets.
- Supervise college assistants.
- Evaluate new technology for use in web programming.
- Teach graduate students Java programming language.
- Created course syllabus and teaching materials including projects.