- I have excellent debugging skills, thorough understanding of cross browser issues and able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously. My professional development is not limited to work experience. I constantly improve my technical skills and practical knowledge while working on my personal web projects and reading articles related to web design, front end web technologies and theme development.
- Expert knowledge of XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap hand-coded, cross browser no tables for non-tabular data
- Strong debugging skills and thorough understanding of cross browser issues.
- Skills in optimizing websites for mobile phones using CSS media queries.
- Understanding of W3C standards, accessibility, and usability.
- Knowledge of web debugging tools Firebug, Fiddler debugging tool
- Good PHP knowledge, basic MySQL skills, able to work in SVN, Dimension
- Experience with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies
- Knowledgeable in Bootstrap.js, Moustache.js, Underscore.js and Responsive Web design.
- Fair Working knowledge about MVW frameworks like Backbone.js and AngularJS.
- Worked on RESPONSIVE DESIGN using media queries, bootstrap etc.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS 2.1/3 and with the help of tags as per W3C standards.
- Experience working on E-commerce applications, Internal Web applications.
- Experience in developing Prototypes.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code.
Education: Master's in Science University of Newhaven
Sr. Web/ UI Developer
- Worked closely with team lead to build internal application which will be used for developing all other AT T applications with standard measures of responsive design.
- Meet with business stakeholders to determine website goals and develop strategies for creating a strong web presence.
- Inserting HTML dynamically using jQuery and java script.
- Front end developing using standards based HTML5 and CSS3 working with jQuery/jQuery mobile.
- Adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first and adaptive design.
- Extensive use of Ajax calls both synchronous and asynchronous for fetching the data from knowledge base articles.
- Designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Implemented the complete project using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strictly followed client provided front end guidelines and w3c standards.
- Understanding the maven build scripts and correcting the pom.xml according to requirement.
- Conducting daily sync up call with offshore and update the work.
- Implemented web trends reporting functionality which is completely using jQuery.
Sr. Web/ UI Developer
- Closely worked with the customer scrum to build the internal web application which will be used by MSC sales Associate to interact with the customer and place order on the phone.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, jQuery UI and angular JS.
- Built the Responsive UI screen for create new customer process, Create bill to and ship to screens, customer search results page, customer dashboard page using HTML 5, CSS 3 and twitter Bootstrap.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using jQuery Ajax and jQuery UI.
- Built the UI part of address verification service where users can select or ignore recommended address using JQuery, Ajax and bootstrap model.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML 5 session storage hence give user feature of running several session at one time.
- Responsible to build dynamically generated dropdown lists with Lookup APIs using Ajax, jQuery and angular JS.
- Allowing users to create multiple ship tos for selected or create bill to using Ajax and ship to API.
- Responsible for writing scrip lets in JSP for customer Search Results page and also mapping java objects in search results table and search refinements on the page .
- Wrote UI code for Brining customer from search results page to Customer dashboard Page and order pad for current order using HTML 5 Session Storage and JQuery.
- Built the I frame Layout for Customer Dashboard Page for Ship to And Contact tabs using bootstrap tabbing and jQuery, also mapped java objects in ship to and contact JSPs and hence give user an ability to select ship to and select contact for that customer for current order or create ship to or create contact from customer dashboard page.
- Closely work with the QA Team to give user enhanced experience and reduce the number of key strokes for given scenario.
Front End UI Developer/Designer
- Working on gathering new ideas and designs for a fresh look/feel for the website.
- Implementing the approved ideas on the site.
- Implement User Friendly UI design with HTML, and CSS.
- Create and modify new and existing pages.
- Use CSS and JQuery UI technology for scalable designs.
- Utilize versioning systems Subversion SVN for retrieving/maintaining the code history.
- Create standards-compliant based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible.
- Designing, Modifying Images as per the client requirement using Adobe Suite.
- Managed cross browser compatible issues by testing with Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome browsers.
- Work with Bugzilla Tool to keep track of the Bugs/Issues/Features list.
- Participate in Agile Process/SCRUM Meetings.
- Involved in User Interface discussions and evaluations.
- Implemented user-friendly UI design with HTML and CSS.
- Developed/Designed the ASPX web forms from designs provided by the design team.
- Designed and modified the images and banners as per the requirement using Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Adobe Illustrator CS4.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server, version control system, on day-to-day basis to maintain the code history.
- Used Bugzilla and Redmine as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Worked with Telerik Rad controls to implement Radcharts, Radtooltips, etc. into ASPX pages.
- Developed ASPX pages that are cross browser compatible across the browser like Internet Explorer versions 7 through 9 Win XP, 2K3 and Win 7 OS , Mozilla Firefox, Safari Win and Lion OS X , etc.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
- Configured and customized various modules like Blogs, Forums, Advertisements, Announcements, Gallery. Flash Videos, Comments.
- Created from software such as Dream weaver or imported based on an existing web page. Using Templates in Cascade Server.
- Customized and created from scratch to suit any business needs using workflows in Cascade Server.
- Testing and bug fixing.
- Code sites according to SEO, and keyword analysis,
- Created web contents and tested all the websites with multiple browsers, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
- Involved in Drupal installing, configuring, modifying, publishing , and testing existing in Site admin, User administer
- Understanding of HTML, image formats, browser capabilities and back-end integration issues
- Successfully managed implementation of last-minute project by clarifying scope and effectively communicating with development team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines ensuring client satisfaction
- Created marketing kit handouts with Illustrator and Photoshop and presentations using PowerPoint working on the interactive Flash presentation .
- Developed and maintaining the layouts using CSS2 for all intranet applications compliant with W3C standards.
Web UI developer
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Responsible to build dynamically generated dropdown lists with Lookup APIs using Ajax, jQuery and Angular JS.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases Oracle using JSP and AJAX.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Using Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Coordinate with Business and Designer team to develop high level Business and Technical documents.
- Involved in developing Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Involved in discussions with the Business Analysts to identify the technical requirements.
- Establish web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML.
- Tested the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Engaged in every stage of the development lifecycle, including page design
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Performed improvements to the existing site that result in higher natural search listings.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved. Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.