- Proficiency in the Entire Software Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Strong proficiency with IA/UX and web usability best practices.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Strong experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins, AJAX, DHTML and JSON.
- Solid understanding of modern front-end web development concepts.
- Creative Knowledge in art creation, modification and conversion Logos, print media, web page and software interface design.
- Adaptive to team environment and also has the capability of completing complex tasks independently.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies
Summary of Skills
- Programming Windows Applications and Web Applications using various technologies and tools with the goal of meeting customer design requests and managerial deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced work environments
- Team leading with experience in training new employees and detailing/commenting code sequences
- Excellent and professional judgment and experience
- Identified the business requirements for the client.
- Involved in documentation of the architecture and configuration details.
- Developed various components using Backbone.js
- Mapped real systems to EC2 instance, created VPN's, Security Groups and configured a Load Balancer.
- Developed Front end Applications to provide access to the database servers.
- Used XML Web services with SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Web application development for backend system using Backbone.JS and Node.js.
- Used JDBC to query, update and maintain Database Servers usng SQL queries.
- Responsible for creating dynamic server side pages using JSP.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Bug fixes for existing software system and also software enhancement.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Used SVN for revision control
- Creating pages in Site Core and validating the HTML5 code with W3C Validator.
- Used best practices while creating the web pages.
- Understood their existing code and made changes to adapt the new environment.
- Committed to the Web UI Designing / Web Development activities and produced navigation flows, site maps, storyboards and wireframes.
- Creating, Testing, and Documenting webpage's code using staging environments to assure functioning results before being presented into production environments using Adobe DreamWeaver and Notepad
- Provided Site Administration to assure professionalism of its members and incident reporting of broken links
- Review daily and weekly shift goals and deadlines
- Worked closely with Business, Marketing and Development teams to strategies design solutions.
- Constructed and designed web pages and templates, including layout and navigation for the complete web application using HTML, HTML5, XML.
- Fabricated style sheets to manage the look-and-feel of the complete site using CSS, CSS3, XML, and XSL.
- Managed eight or more physical and virtual Operating System environments of IIS comprising of a multitude of FTP Servers, Web Servers, and SQL Database Servers housing user accounts, user posts, user uploaded data, and production data
- Experimented with new to me technologies such as CGI Perl Scripting, AJAX programming combined with XML and JSON object structures, jQuery libraries, and mobile web development using CSS coding
- Created CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS3 Border, CSS3 Background, CSS3 Transitions.
- Monitor user traffic and bandwidth to assure quality of web content and assure stability of all servers.
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that includes updating the web pages, uploading new content/changes etc.
- Fixing the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Fixing Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
- Acquired familiarity with Model-View-Controller web architecture and the web content management frameworks such as Zend framework, Backbone.js and Kendo.