- Over 5 Years of progressive experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements analysis, applications design, development, Integration, maintenance and testing of various client/server, N-tier and web applications.
- Experienced in designing Using Web Standards.
- Experienced in developing the web applications by supporting Accessibility 508, WCAG guidelines.
- Good experience working with Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to support for Responsive Web Design RWD .
- Good Knowledge on implementation of user-centered design UCD methodology.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model DOM and DOM Functions.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Worked extensively in Agile Development process.
- Experience in software configuration management using SVN, GIT.
- Extensive experience using LESS CSS.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Possess good team-management and leadership qualities.
- Having Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
Skills Profile :
Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss
Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, Komodo Editor
SVN, CVS, Visual SourceSafe VSS
Windows 98/NT/2000/2003/XP/7, Linux
Web UI Developer
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFul Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Involved in creating the test cases using CasperJS/PhantomJS.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Used LESS CSS framework for Dynamic Style Sheets.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Responsible for developing frontend UI.
- Worked on HTML5 elements such as audio/video, form elements and attributes.
- Worked on various CSS3 modules like box-model, fonts and animations
- Used LESSCSS preprocessor with various mechanisms like variables, mixins, functions and operators.
- Worked on handling JSON data from back-end and using it in the front-end
- Designed web pages with standards compliant code and emphasis on browser compatibility,
- accessibility, and search engine optimization.
- Used Chrome developer toolbar, Firebug and safari developer tools for trouble shooting and
- Used SVN for revision control.
Confidential offering combines Confidential global business commerce network with our spot buy solution. What's more, at launch it will include eBay's expansive catalogs for indirect goods. So just as quickly and easily as consumers find what they need online, business buyers will be able to satisfy spot buy requests by shopping on one of the world's largest online marketplaces. And sellers will gain more exposure to the world's largest community of purchase-ready business buyers.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML 5, CSS3 by utilizing the mockups that were created by design team.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Written CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen.
Web UI Developer
Confidential is a leading automobile company in Confidential. As a UI developer, I worked on Global vehicle Data Upload application where it collects data from Advisor and vehicle and store data for a particular vehicle with given programs. This project is completely integrated with external systems and external applications.application stores data of every vehicle in Confidential. This is a highly integrated application with highly advanced technologies which are dominating the application development world.
- Worked closely with other senior developers, product managers, system architects, and the QA team to deliver optimal designs and software to meet and exceed expectations.
- Contributed positively to the overall team dynamic participated in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and other business-development working.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Leading technical projects with a focus on quality and improving the user experience.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.