- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Strong proficiency with IA/UX and web usability best practices.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Strong experience with jQuery, jQuery plugins, AJAX, DHTML and JSON and hands on experience Ruby on Rails.
- Experience managing daily communication with an offshore development teams.
- Languages: JAVA, UML, MySQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, C
- Databases: Oracle 11g, Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, UNIX, LINUX
- Applications:TechsmithMorae, Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, Adobe Dreamweaver, MS Office Suite, Eclipse, WordPress, Firebug, Page Test, SVN, CMS, JSFIDDLE, Vanilla Forums, FTP, Putty, Visual Paradigm, Adobe Premier, CorelDraw, MVC, Adobe Illustrator.
Front End Web Developer
- Involved in entire Software Life Cycle of Product and Help Center website for mobile and desktop pages.
- Designed the mockups and prototypes for Help Center Visual Force pages.
- Reduced the page usage to economize the project cost.
- Designed dynamic and browser compatible pages using HTML5/HTML, Visual Force,
- Initiated the mobile website design and development to achieve the full responsive experience.
- Developed a responsive website with CSS Media Queries and jQuery.
- Refactored the code to increase the reusability and improvise on performance.
- Responsible solely for development of Web-design, web-authoring pages.
- Created an optimized website since the Help Center website is high traffic-driven.
- Initiated in learning Apex Controller to help fasten the process of back-end and boosted the team spirit to cope up the deadline.
- Completed the project before deadline to allow rigorous testing.
- Performed extensive testing with different browser and developer tools.
- Migrated all the data from Zen-Desk platform to Sales Force.
- Created a clean Video tutorials page from scratch with rich user experience.
- Implemented Validation for different validation controls and forms on client side to avoid unnecessary overhead on server.
- Used internal font-icons instead of images to reduce multiple image requests wherever possible and also image sprites at necessary places.
- Future tasks include maintenance of website for addition of new features.
- Improvised the search with Swiftype as the search engine for both Fluid Help Centers.
- Shows 50 positive growth in visitor traffic with new improved website.
- Coded extensively in jQuery to make rich internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Develop the online chat interface for the anonymous communication between mentors and clients.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing with Redmine - bug tracker.
- Of HTML5 web applicationsin waysSPASinglePageApplication portingFlashtoHTML5clients.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML5 coding.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for client-side validation and implemented custom validation controls with ASP.Net validation controls.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking.
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.
Front End Developer
Confidential Well Care provides Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans for 2.2 million members. Well care partners with over 91,000 physicians and employs over 3,500 associates. Well Care has developed a full complement of expertise in the three major areas of government-sponsored health care Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans.
- Followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
Front End Web Developer
Confidential is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets. Project was about content-enabled workflow solutions.
- Developed frontend layout and intro for home page using Fireworks.
- Utilized the mail merge techniques in MS Word for the time reduction in sending certificates.
- Product Photo Editing, Changing colors in Photoshop.
- Extensively used images of the product for web and catalogue.
- Web Application Developed using Web Technologies 2.0.
- Interactive Planning for the product development.
- Used Flash Animations and Storyboard User Flows for e-learning tutorials using human factor engineering design concepts.
- Developing and testing websites for multiple browser supports.
Role: Web Developer
Confidential is a provider of high-end premium information technology services. Over the years, it's been providing a wide spectrum of services to a diverse set of clients in many different verticals. Worked on a banking firm project where the user will be able to find out the locations of the banking centers and ATM's based on the zip code, city and state search.
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- As a developer, coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Worked on developing a suitable GUI for ATM locator.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.