- Currently working as Developer/Consultant, providing Microsoft.NET Technical expertise with more than 8 years of IT experience with a proven track record of company and customer satisfaction with Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Fast track professional successful in Analysis, Design, Planning, Coding, Testing, Debugging code, Support for system testing, Production support.
- High-Level expertise in Object Oriented Design, Model View Controller MVC , Representational State REST principles, and Service Oriented Architecture SOA .
- Extensive web development experience using ASP.NET MVC3/4,ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, Ajax, HTML and CSS and using MVC architecture.
- Experience developing applications in N-Tier Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture SOA .
- High Level expertise in designing and developing REST based services using MVC Web API.
- High Level Expertise in designing and developing using Windows Communication Foundation WCF .
- Experience in developing Data Access Layer DAL using Repository and Unity Of Work UOW patterns and Entity Framework.
- Developed DAL using ORM technology like Entity Framework 4.0 and used Linq to Entities to query the data context.
- Expert in Debugging, Tracing, Error handling, Messaging components in Web Application environment.
- Experience in performing unit testing using NUnit.
- Experience in using client side technologies like Jquery and having knowledge on AngularJS.
- Expertise in using C , and VB.NET for implementing business logic.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries and coding using SQL and PL/SQL Functions, procedures, triggers, SQL query Tuning and cursors in SQLServer 2000/2005/2008.
- Working knowledge of Developing, Deploying, Scheduling, Monitoring SSIS packages for extracting, transforming, Loading data from external database to SQL Server 2005.
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies like Mongo DB and passionate to work on these technologies.
- Proficiency in configuring and deploying Web/Enterprise applications and web services on IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0 servers.
- Experienced in designing and generating various complex business reports using SQL Server reporting services and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in using Agile and SCRUM methodology to deliver the projects.
- Expertise in using Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server TFS , version control Check in, Checkout, track, history etc. .
- Expertise in migrating web applications from ASP to ASP.NET.
- Developed .NET applications in different IDE's like Visual Studio 2003/ 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013.
- Highly motivated team player with zeal to quickly learn and implement new technologies.
VB.NET, VB , C .NET, SQL, UML 2.0, PL/SQL
WEB API, ASP.NET MVC5/MVC4/MVC3, A, ASP.NET 1.1 / 2.0 /3.0/3.5 and ASP.NET Ajax.
EF 4.3/5.0,ADO and ADO.NET
SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 9i/8i, MS Access
Mark up Languages
HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT
MS Visual Studio .NET 2010/2013, VSS, TFS
Windows 95/98/ 2000/NT/XP, Windows7
.NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1
SOAP 1.1/1.2, WSDL 1.1/2.0, UDDI, WCF, WEB API
SSRS, Crystal Reports XI
This project mainly focuses on screening of Medicaid claims filed by the Providers to North Carolina Department of Medical assistance. This is one of the biggest endeavours for PCG as a whole. Additionally, with each recoupment, PCG is helping restore incorrectly billed Medicaid money to the state so that funds may be re-distributed towards individuals in need.
This project will screen the providers who filed their applications for Medicaid Enrolment to North Carolina Department of Medical Assistance. It also integrates with third party applications using web services to register providers for training. This will send the results of training and screening of the providers to NCDMA.
- Maintaining existing web site and various applications and associated databases, proactively interacting and understanding the requirements of the customer and validating them
- Implemented user interface using ASP.NET MVC Razor View Engine and Telerik Controls for MVC and Jquery.
- Involved in Migration of part of the ASP, NET project to ASP.NET MVC.
- Involved in creating WCF Web services and enabled Forms Authentication and Authorization.
- Involved in creation of RESTful WCF Service to be used by third party for sending HTTP GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE notifications.
- Involved in creation of Data Access Layer using Entity Framework 4.3.1 Repository and Unity Of Work UOW patterns and CodeFirst Approach.
- Involved in preparing reports using MS SQL Server Reporting services SSRS
- Created several database objects such as Views and Stored Procedures T-SQL in SQL Server database
- Extensively worked on the SQL queries, stored procedures Functions creating DTS Packages using SSIS.
- Performed the initial unit testing during the development of code using NUnit Framework.
- Involved in deployment of application on web server.
- Involved in the support and maintenance of the application during production phase.
- Involved in developing technical design document.
Environment: C , .NET 4.0, JQuery, ASP.Net MVC 4.0, Visual Studio.NET 2013, ADO.Net, Entity Framework 4.3.1, XML, SQL Server2008, WCF,TFS, Sql Server 2008 R2,NUnit, IIS 7.0, Web Forms, XML,XSLT, XSD, CSS.
- The access intelligence to easily identify, quantify and manage access risk
- Single platform for managing user access to vital information
- Automated and integrated key IAM functions such as identity and access governance, user provisioning and password management
- Production-ready delivery of out-of-the-box, pre-configured products for full scale implementation
- Initially involved in understanding of the existing product and exposure to every module of the application
- Analyse and Design the system as per requirements using UML Class and Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed the Web Applications in ASP.Net 4 and ASP.NET MVC 3.
- Used Telerik Rad Controls and Dev Express controls for UI.
- Implemented WCF Services and Rest Enabled WEB API's that will used by many Applications.
- Implemented Entity Framework DataBase First and CodeFirst Approach for Data Access.
- Hands on experience in Data Migration from Multiple databases to a Unified DB using SSIS.
- Worked on SSRS for displaying reports in Portal.
- Writing Unit Test cases using Type Mock.
- Implemented Agile with Scrum methodology for Software Development with sprint cycles from 2-3 weeks.
- Integrated TFS with Scrum methodology for updating Work Items like PBI, Tasks in Sprint backlog.
- Using TFS for Bug Tracking and Source Control.
- Implemented Kanban methodology before Product release for better tracking of bugs in the product and status of each Work Item.
- Offshore coordination
- Fixing Production Issues
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2010,.Net Framework 4.0 , WCF, Web API, C , Entity Framework 4.1, ASP.Net 4.0, ASP.NET MVC 3, Ajax, Jquery, C , SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2008, IIS 7.0, MS Team Foundation Server, Type Mock, Telerik, DevExpress.
Confidential Enterprise application automates care management workflows and personalizes member communications in support of utilization, case, disease and population management. TriZetto's solution enables secure collection and aggregation of member data in a single repository, so that information can be shared by all entities involved in the member's care. Personalized information and self-care tools help members to make better informed, effective decisions about their own care. CareAdvance Enterprise includes the Clinical CareAdvance, Personal CareAdvance and CareAdvance ProviderTM applications.
- Involved in migration of classic ASP pages into ASP.NET 4.0 using Ajax.
- Involved in legacy migration efforts to re-factor VB/ASP/COM applications into a C n-tier .Net web application.
- Implemented WCF Services using HTTP and SOAP protocol, which act as an interface between CAE and Facets Environment.
- Used report generation tools like SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS for generating reports.
- Implemented DAL interface using Entity framework 4.0 and mapped the query results into Business Objects.
- Created SSIS Packages to extract data from Sybase and tranform the data according to business requirement and load it in SQL OLTP database.
- Created several database objects such as Views and Stored Procedures T-SQL in SQL Server database.
- Maintaining the version of the project in Team Foundation Server TFS by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS.
- Experienced in doing Unit Testing using Microsoft Test Framework.
- Extensively worked on Debugging tools like Fiddler for HTTP Errors and SQL Profiler for analysing backend calls to SQL Server DB.
- Implemented Debugging, Tracing, Error handling using Microsoft Enterprise Library 4.0.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2010,.Net Framework 4.0 , WCF, C , C , Entity Framework 4.0, ASP, ASP.Net 3.5, Ajax , SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2008, IIS 7.0, MS Team Foundation Server, MS Test Framework, Fiddler.
Confidential is developed for Doctors and other users for maintaining detailed inpatient record like patient Admit note, Progress Note, Transfer Note, Discharge Note. This application keeps track of all the patient information from the time of admission to discharge. This application is currently going to be used by MGH Mass General Hospital and BWH Brigham Women's Hospital for Doctors and Nurses and other users.
Confidential are one of the modules in ACD that is used for getting information from various internal Partner's Web services. It is a Web Service that calls various PHS web services like Patient Allergies PEAR , Patient Problems PEPPR , Medications PAML , Standard Labs Labs Data . Picker will fetch the data from these services and format the data and return the data in the form of XML to Client UI. The Client UI is Metavision which is a proprietary tool from third party.
This is a Web Application developed for support team in the ACD project. It is an intranet web application developed in .NET framework 3.5. It is a Dashboard for the support people and is having all the services like checking the job status, Report Manager Etc.
- Created proxy Web service using WCF and used XML Xpath and Xquery extensively to query the Xml retuned from the PHS services.
- Implemented Authentication and Encryption on Web service for Security.
- Used RDBMS concepts to design primary data tables with minimal data redundancy.
- Created web user controls .ascx for code reuse.
- Developed the entire data access layer using Entity Framework 4.0.
- Developed reusable .Net components to perform business processes and interact with the DAL using Linq to Entities.
- Created page templates Master Pages to maintain a consistent look across the website and wizards using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
- Implemented AJAX to improve web site performance.
- Developed the validation process on client side using Validation Controls.
- Used Lambda Expressions, Generic Lists, Dictionaries, Anonymous types in C 3.0 to query the DAL Entities.
- Designed the whole security for the application using SQL Server Membership Model.
- Worked on SSIS and created few DTS packages for Extracting data from various sources.
- Involved in Migration of SSRS reports from Report Server Manager to Dashboard Web APP.
- Involved in improving the client side performance and scalability.
- Used Partner's internal tool TCS for Bug Tracking.
- Implemented MS-Test Framework for Unit Testing.
- Implemented Error and Exception handling techniques for catching errors and displaying customized error pages.
- Enabled tracing to all pages on the support site and routing the trace information to an XML file.
- Used Team foundation Server extensively for version management and control.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2010,.Net Framework 3.5 , WCF, C , Entity Framework 4.0, ASP.Net 3.5, Ajax, XML, XPath, IIS 7.0, MS Team Foundation Server, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2008.
Confidential is the third party Webservice that is being used by the Sales people for sending mails to bulk recipients. It is holding all the tracking information of the mails that is being sent. We have referred Confidential API in our application and fetched the tracking data and stored the data in our database which is used for reporting purposes. We have also created a dashboard for the reports and to track the data being fetched from the webservice.
- Participation in complete project development life cycle.
- Designed 3-Tier system having Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer C and Data Access Layer.
- Used Agile Methodology for software development.
- Business Logic Layer is developed using WCF Services and implemented GOF Factory Design pattern for creation of Business objects.
- Used Link to Entities in BLL to Query the Data Context.
- Data Access Layer is developed using ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0.
- Used ASP.NET 3.5 Ajax Template in VS 2010 for creating GUI and used LinkToEntities data source to bind the Business object to data controls in Asp.NET.
- Used Ajax framework Services like Membership, Authentication and also calling WCF services asynchronously by registering the services with Script Manager.
- Designed and developed database using Sqlserver 2008 and normalized the database.
- Developed new reports and Migrated VB Reports into SSRS.
- Developed, Configured, Deployed SSIS packages for extracting the data from several Data sources Flat File, SqlServer etc .
- Used Debugging and Tracing features Trace Listeners, Switches and Error handling techniques during development and testing and Release phases.
- Enabled logging feature by using Microsoft Enterprise Library.
- Created Unit Testing by using MS Test Framework in VS 2010.
- Used MS Team Foundation Server as the version control tool for the project
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2010,.Net Framework 4.0 , WCF, C , ASP.Net 3.5, Ajax, IIS 7.0, MS Team Foundation Server, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2008.
Bed Management System
Confidential is bed management system is developed for disabled people to allocate beds in different sites around NJ. It contains a reservation system where a disabled person can go online and search for the available beds with different search criteria. I am involved in designing front end screens in ASP.NET and VB.NET as code behind.
Confidential is a personal training employee system developed for Training Internal Employees. It is a web based Intranet Application developed in ASP.NET 3.5 and VB.NET. If an employee is Interested to go for training has to enter the details of the Course and send a request for approval. Once an employee submits his request it will go for Budget Department for Approval.
- Understand and capture the customer requirements as Use Cases and prepared the Software Requirement specification.
- Involved in project Design discussions and prepared Detailed Design Documents using OOAD/UML and Entity Relationship ER Diagrams using MS-VISIO.
- Implementation and debugging various components and User Interface using .Net framework.
- Developed Web forms using ASP.NET 3.5. AJAX control toolkit and used
Accordion, Modal popup, collapsible panel, Calendar etc in it for better UI performance.
- ASP.NET AJAX Framework services like Authentication, Authorization, profile and exception handling have been used in this project.
- Effectively used XML documents, XMLTextReader XMLTextWriter to read write xml input requests responses, used Hash tables String builders wherever required.
- Session Variables and Hidden Variables have been used in the ASP.Net code for a proper Session Management.
- A centralized Java Script file has been created and used in the project. This Script file contains all the functions used for form validation and Ajax functions of web site.
- Business Tier was purely developed in VB.NET using Object oriented Concepts. User Authentication , Management and Object maintenance has been handled in this tier
- Data Access Layer is developed by using .NET 3.5 Linq to SQL for increasing the performance of the application.
- Developed consumed and Deployed WCF Web service .
- Extensive usage of .NET Generics.
- Developed Crosstab reports and Parameterized Reports for Budget Department using SSRS.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Cursors.
- Created Indexes on the tables for better performance.
- Documentation of the each screen developed for the application
- Involved in unit testing of the application by using MS Test Framework.
- Prepared the project installation setup using. Net installation wizard.
- Setting up version control system Visual Source Safe.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2008,.Net Framework 3.5 sp1, WCF, VB.NET, ASP.Net 3.5, MS-VISIO,IIS 6.0, SSRS, SQL Server 2005.
Confidential It is having more than 60 clients all over Confidential . Pre-Processor is a .NET Application built on Framework 3.0. An FTPFileWatcher Windows service was developed that constantly checks the files on the FTP and downloads it into the input folder and triggers the Pre-processor. The pre-processor will process Compare the Input file with the master date and generate different Transactions and stores the data in oracle9i Database. After that XI process will be kicked off and it starts generating XI Files as an Input to SAP System. Shipping orders are generated at the SAP end. Also, I was Involved in developing a Web Front End for Client services and Distributions groups. Developed different Webapps like Monitoring of the processed files by the Pre-processor, Reporting App, Dashboard for the Distribution centre managers using ASP.NET 2.0 and AJAX.
- Web forms are built on ASP.NET AJAX 1.0.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.1 and its component blocks like Caching, Logging, Exception Handling, and Security Application blocks.
- Developed Custom composite controls and user controls for reusability.
- Implemented Server side and Client side validations.
- Business Logic Layer is built with strong object oriented concepts and can be isolated and reused in other applications as well.
- Used C 3.0 new features like implicit typed local variable, Anonymous types, and Object and collection initializers.
- Developed Windows Service FTP File watcher Service that constantly monitors FTP Location and downloads any new file to the input FTP folder and triggers other processes.
- Developed a Service Checker Windows Service that constantly monitors SQL Service and Filewatcher Service and other Services and sends an Email Notification to ApplicationDev Group if there is any Failure.
- Developed Geo Router WCF Web service from pre-processor for generations of depots.
- Involved in developing the Crystal reports like inaccurate data Report and Full Load and Delta Files Processed Reports and Non-deliverables Report etc.
- Used ADO.NET extensively for data retrieving, querying, storing and manipulating.
- Written Stored Procedures and Triggers, Views, Functions in Oracle which will execute against a database in order to extract the appropriate data
- Created SQL Jobs and scheduled it and upon successful completion of the job an E-mail is sent to all the users in a particular group.
- Used N-Unit 2.5.4 Test Framework and its classes for Unit Testing the application.
Environment:.NET Framework 3.0, Visual Studio 2008, C 3.0, ASP.NET, WCF , Windows Services, Enterprise Library 3.1, N-Unit 2.5.4 , IIS V5.1, Crystal Reports XI, Oracle 9i .
Role: Web Developer
Confidential based project, it deals in providing insurance for auto insurance , motercycle insurance, homeowners insurance, life insurance, flood insurance, overseas insurance. The web application enables customers to login and perform online transactions like paying bills online and updating their insurance policy.
- Involved different phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Developed web pages in ASP.NET and used C for code behind application programming interface.
- Used ADO.NET object model to interact with SQL Server 2005 Database .
- Used the ASP.NET 2.0 server controls and HTML controls.
- Used Web service to get the data of customers in the process of tracking.
- Developed the data layer class using C which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Used Dataset, Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Relation and other ADO.NET connectivity objects.
- Used Master page and different server controls.
- Worked with Web Services using SOAP,WSDL, writing the web methods to communicate and consuming them at user interface layer
- Version control for the source code and scripts are managed using Ms Visual Source Safe VSS .
- Used XSLT transformation for formatting and displaying XML output.
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and SQL Queries.
- Designed and developed reports using Crystal Reports
- Designed and developed and SQL Server Report Services SSRS .
- Involved in Object Oriented Programming concepts OOPs .
- Involved in SSIS and DTS.
- Designed attractive and consistent HTML documents, used Cascading style sheets CSS
Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2005, C , VB.NET,ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005,SSIS, Java Script, CSS, XSLT, XML .NET Framework 2.0, Windows XP , Crystal Reports