- About 15 years of experience with about 2 years in Electro-Mechanical industries and 13 years In Software development, analysis, design, testing and implementing Web based solution using Microsoft Technologies.
- A well accomplished successful Developer, Technical Lead and Architect in Software development.
- Experience in design and implementation of SAAS with SOA architecture with about 4 years in 3 big projects having more than 100 to 1100 clients using the multi-tenant application.
- 4 years of experience in Design and implementation of the application using Microsoft MVC framework s and WCF services.
- Implementation of web based solutions using .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, C , ADO.NET, Web Services and Object Oriented Design.
- Onsite experience of about 2.5 yrs. in USA Nashville Austin with multiple full life-cycle implementations in Healthcare and Safety Science domains.
- Strong experience in SDLC including SRS, Design Analysis, Development, Implementation, Build, Deployment, Versioning, Testing , UAT and PROD issues support, migration and conversion of existing project.
- Especially expertly in Architecting, leading and managing projects in different domains like Healthcare, Safety Science, Insurance, and Financing etc.
- Lead the Interface engine team and created HL7 interfaces for Lab and EHR for inbound/outbound files including ADT, DFT, ORU, VXU etc.
- Experience of about 3 years in Agile model and about 4 years of experience in Healthcare including EHR
- Extensive experience in developing Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, User-defined Functions, Joins and Views.
- Knowledgeable in using HTML, JQuery, CSS, Razor, LINQ, Entity Framework, WCF.
- Excellent team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Focused and driven with expertise in development and delivery of cost-effective, high-performance solutions to meet a competitive marketplace. Enthusiastic leader with exceptional communication skills.
Summary of Skills
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2008/R2, 2005, 2000, Oracle 8, Knowledge of Cassandra
- C .Net, VB.Net, Visual Basic 6.0, Web Services, WCF Services, PHP
- .Net Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, MVC 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 4.5, Nop Commerce
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Share point Services 3.0, SharePoint Technologies, Reporting services
- Java Script , JQuery, Ext JS, Angular JS, basics of Bootstrap Responsive web design, AJAX, VB Script, XML, XSLT, CSS 3.0, Telerik UI Controls
Operating Systems :
- Windows Server editions 2012, 2008 R2, 2003
- Windows 8.1, 7, XP, 9x
Web Technologies Web Servers
- ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, ASP 3.0, HTML, DHTML
- IIS 5, 6, 7.5, Apache Tomcat
Other Tools/technologies Utilized
- VISIO, Altova UModel
- Project Management - Microsoft Project, TFS
- Configuration Management/Version control - Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Subversion SVN, Win CVS, Microsoft SharePoint
- Unit Testing: NUnit, XUnit, Mock Library moq , MS Unit Tests
- Continuous Integration using Hudson, Jenkins and MSbuild with Powershell scripts.
- Dependency Injection
Role: Consultant Architect
Technical/Design details: BidPCB Design is a bidding platform for PCB Designing. The application has the facility to control the features and services for the Specific clients and the having different business rules for customers in worldwide for the flow from bidding to completion of the project.
- Solution framework design, leading and guiding team for the technical deliverables
- Setting the standards and training the team for usage of tools required for the SDLC
- Coding, Code reviews, coding guidelines and support for the development activities
- Development of the solution and the project structure along with the core modules
- Implementation of Payment Integration with PayPal
Technologies: Clients Modules: MVC architecture using code igniter for PHP, Java Script and CSS 3.0. Admin Module: ASP.Net MVC 4.0, .Net 4.5, C , SQL Server 2012, JQuery, Bootstrap
Role: Developer, Architect and delivery Manager
Technical/Design details: This ecommerce application is developed for B2B customers be customizing nop commerce framework. It has capability of handling huge numbers products and order management along with multi-million products.
- System design, leading and guiding team for the deliverables
- Development of core modules and complex requirements
- Code reviews, preparing coding standards and guidelines
Technologies: Entity first framework with .Net 4.5, MVC 4.0, Css 3.0, jQuery and Telerik Web UI controls along with SQL server 2008 R2.