Adobe Creative Suite 5, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, FrontPage, Contribute, Wordpress, Mailchimp, MS Office Suite, Lyris content management system, SharePoint.
- Overseeing monthly newsletter from the President of Cru. Manages a team of six translators for the newsletter to go out to an international audience in seven languages.
- Established in 1951, CRU reaches millions of supporters, sponsors and donors through the website and online WorldWide Magazine
- Utilization of web principles standards including but not limited to: usability, design, analytics, accessibility, information architecture, web security.
- Coordinated monthly web newsletter translated into six languages.
- Managed web content including uploading web site content in HTML, XML, CSS using Dreamweaver.
- Maintained three web sites using Dreamweaver, and Abode Creative Suite.
- Developed and launched multiple websites depending on the needs of the client.
- Utilized Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator to design and edit photo content for websites.
- Worked with both internal team members and vendors responsible for design, planning, and execution of the overall look and feel of web site. Managed online team inventory using Google Docs, and Photoshop.
- Designed, managed, and implemented social media presence for Steve Douglass president of Cru using Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Plus.
- Work within office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative, Dreamweaver and Acrobat to design and edit photo content for multiple, linked websites.
- Used SharePoint, Bootstrap 3, Wordpress and other content management systems to edit and launch various email campaigns.
- Solid understanding of responsive design.
- 50-100k hits per day
- HTML5, CSS3
- Average of 5k hits per week
- HTML, CSS, Wordpress
- 10-20k hits per week