- Over 15 years of architecting, designing, developing and implementing experience.
- Lead teams throughout the SDLC using Agile, Test driven and RUP methodologies.
- Expertise in integrating complex systems using MoM SAP-MDM, ESB, MQ, AS/400.
- Expertise in best coding practices - GoF, J2EE Design patterns and frameworks.
- Expertise in implementing SOA architecture - SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Expertise in designing/ developing J2EE solutions for complex high availability systems.
- Expertise in OOAD modeling using Unified Modeling Language UML .
- Expertise in ORM and JPA tools - Hibernate, Spring JDBC template.
- Expertise in developing SQL Stored procedures and UDF for DB2, Oracle and Sybase.
- Experienced in deploying and configuring application servers - Websphere Application Server, Websphere Process Server, Websphere ESB, Weblogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in Responsive web Applications using Adobe Flex, JQuery, Sass, Bootstrap.
- Expertise in SAP-MDM - Data Manager, Import Manger, Import and Syndication Servers.
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player with ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Java, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, RPG 400 and C .
Web Services, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, JDBC, JNDI, JSP,
Custom Tag Libraries, JSF, XML SAX DOM , XSLT, JMS,
Java Mail API, JCA, JAAS.
SOA, SCA and Web services. SOAP and Restful
DB2 UDB, DB2 400, Oracle, Sybase.
EAD4J 3.x Jade, Topaz, Opal , Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Parsley Flex
Agile, OOAD, RUP, UML.
Eclipse , MyEclipse, Websphere Integration Developer WID ,
RAD, WSAD, Putty, Rational Rose, Rapid SQL, CVS, SVN
Windows 7, UNIX and Linux.
Websphere Process Server WPS , Enterprise Service Bus
ESB ,Websphere Application Server 4.0/5.x/6.0, Weblogic 10,
Apache Tomcat 6.x
Data Manager, Import Manager, Import Server, Syndication Server.
Role Web Application Architect
- Designed and developed SOAP and RESTful web services for IVR and Mobile applications.
- Integrated Oracle data store with backend billing systems using MQ, Web Methods and SQL.
- Participated in CR walk thoughts and signed off on BRDs, FRDs and created DLDs.
- Designed and prototyped new features and worked with Off-Shore team for development.
- Provided cost effective solutions and supported www.br.avon.com Brazil 24 X 7 in both implementation and incident resolution.
- Designed and developed JPA components using OpenJPA and JAXB components for un /marshalling data.
- Created ANT, Maven, shell scripts for various goals and other Autosys processes.
IBM Websphere Application server, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Autosys, AS400, JQuery, J2EE, JSP, XML, Spring , Hibernate, JMS, JaxB, JSCh, Oracle, bootstrap, Saas .
Role Senior J2EE Consultant / Architect.
- Designed and developed SOAP and RESTful web services using SOA architecture.
- Designed and developed controllers, views, handlers for Spring MVC framework.
- Designed and Developed DAO components using Hibernate and JPA capabilities.
- Integrated OnBase documents and exports with Oracle Database.
- Customized AMS advantage ERP components to work with existing system.
- Designed and developed JAXB components for un /marshalling payroll data.
- Developed JUnit classes and performed test driven development.
- Created ANT, Maven, shell scripts for various goals and other batch processes.
IBM Websphere Application server, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, OnBase, AMS, JQuery, J2EE, JSP, XML, Spring , Hibernate, JMS, JaxB, JSCh, Oracle.
Role Java, J2EE, Web services Architect/ Flex Developer.
- Designed/ developed SOA components that exposed java and existing legacy business.
- Designed/ developed MDM-API java components to process workflows and run validations.
- Designed/ developed websphere mediation modules for integration between AS/400-SAP.
- Designed/ developed controllers, views, handlers, model objects for Spring MVC framework.
- Administered and configured the MDM import and syndication servers.
- Designed/ developed DAO components using Hibernate and Spring JDBC template.
IBM Websphere ESB, WID, Mediation modules, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, SAP-MDM Data Manager, Import Manager/ Server, Syndication Server, SAP Portal iviews, MDM-Java Api, Adobe flex grids, Blaze DS, Cairngorm, flat-file adapter, iseries adapter, email adapter, AS/400 data queue, PCML, J2EE, JSP, XML, Spring , Hibernate, JMS, JaxB, JSCh, DB2, SQL server.
Role Senior J2EE Consultant/ Architect.
- Lead the launch of dcshoes.com initiative from analyzing requirements to implementation.
- Developed business and presentation components adhering to spring framework.
- Developed Servlets, action classes, form validation and domain objects.
- Implemented Use-Cases, Class diagrams and design patterns.
- Implemented JSPs and velocity module using i18n framework and AJAX.
- Unit tested, documented and coordinated the release.
Spring, Eclipse, Weblogic 10.x, Oracle 10.x, Maven, UNIX, Servlets, JSP, JAAS, JavaMail, JDBC, JNDI, AJAX, Web Services, CVS, ANT, XML, SOAP, WSDL.
Role Java / J2EE architect
- Developed business and process components adhering to OOAD and EAD4J frameworks.
- Designed/ developed payment system, cataloging, validation and failed order processing.
- Implemented service component architecture using webservices built over SOAP and WSDL.
- Coded threaded objects using asynchronous beans and JavaMail API for notification.
- Configured Websphere application server and Websphere process servers.
- Implemented JSP documents using view beans, custom tag libraries and process contracts.
- Coded DB2 stored procedures and user-defined functions that contain business logic.
Rational Application Developer RAD , Websphere Integration developer WID-6.0.1 , Websphere Process Server WPS , EAD4J, Db2 UDB 8.x, Servlets, JSP, JAAS, JavaMail, JDBC, JNDI, Asynchronous Beans, Lotus Notes, Web Services, CVS, ANT, XML, SAP, SOAP, WSDL.
Role - Sr. J2EE/DB2 Developer
- Designed and developed application using Struts, EAD4J frameworks.
- Developed controller, model and view components using Websphere application developer.
- Implemented migratory code for SAP RFC calls from adaptors towards Web services.
- Implemented internationalization i18n of web pages in 8 different locales.
- Adapted GoF design patterns like fa ade, singleton, factory and abstract factory patterns.
- Worked with IBM customers, partners and solved their concerns of software downloads
Developed accessibility and standards compliant code using webking/ page Screamer.
Websphere Application Developer, Websphere Application Server, Struts, EAD4J 3.5, DB2 UDB 8.x, servlets, JSP, JAAS, JNDI, JDBC, JavaBeans, Webservices, CVS, ANT,XML, SAP, SOAP, WSDL.
Role - Sr. J2EE/DB2 Developer
- Developed various web components following the MVC framework.
- Created user centric design UCD using IBM compliant standards and internationalization.
- Involved extensively in problem resolution by fixing bugs and errors.
- Attended standards compliant audits and followed IBM web standards.
- Implemented Use-Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Design patterns.
Websphere Application Developer, Websphere Application Server, Struts, VisualAge for Java,
Role JAVA / AS400 Developer
- Implemented server side components using servlets, JSP, XML and XSL
- Coded RPG/400 and CLI400 programs to handle business logic.
- Coded UDB DB2 stored procedures for data interchange.
- Implemented transactional atomicity using commitment control, transaction isolation levels.
- Involved in performance tuning related to programming and database.
JDK 1.2, EJB, JSP, Java Servlets, XML, XSLIT, AS/400, RPG/400, CL/400, WebSphere Application Server, VisualAge for Java, SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures, CORBA, UDB DB2, Oracle, UNIX, Windows NT/2000, 0S1400.