Operating Systems: Windows XP-7/8, Mac OS Mountain Lion and all previous, Linux
Content Management: Adept with WordPress, Joomla Cascade, Drupal, DreamWeaver, experienced with SQL
Languages: HTML, XML, PHP, CSS, Java, Python. Eager to pick up new languages if necessary
Software: Microsoft Office,ArcGIS, Adobe Creative Suite Excellent with Photoshop and Illustrator , Google software suite, Processing, KeyCreator and other 3D Modeling softwares, VenSim, Mathematica, Matlab. Extremely fast learner with new software.
Hardware: Completed Virtual Classroom troubleshooting training at Union College, Including video/sound/computer integration into SmartBoard systems and projectors, also handled delivery duties for computer repairs.
Assistant Web Developer
- Network Administrator on Union's Muse Wordpress server.
- Responsible for migrating and managing 35 official college websites from Cascade into Wordpress.
- Handled graphic design duties using Photoshop/Illustrator
- Tasked with manipulating the codes within Wordpress to display custom content and themes.
- Work-study position during school terms and full-time over Summer and Winter breaks
- Handled hardware-based problems with classroom computing equipment and web connectivity.
- Carried out deliveries and day-to-day tasks around Union's IT office
- Promoted to assistant Web developer after 1 month.
- Responsible for reaching out to prospective donors or groups who are capable of referring donors, through social media and cold calling.
- Converted website from outdated version of Joomla to Wordpress seamlessly.
- Managed website and Facebook pages and created Kickstarter and GoFundMe accounts
- Monitored PayPal account and reported directly to founder of scholarship.
- Created new memorial scholarships and orchestrated events to raise donations.
- Approached business owners and individuals directly to ask for donations.
- Left company after contributing to lifetime goal of one million dollars raised.
Helpdesk Analyst / Intern
- Handled technical troubleshooting within Cascade system for Union College Web Site.
- Contributed to migration of Web content into new server with new layout.
- Regularly answered telephone calls from Union College faculty regarding issues with the official college website Union.edu
- Frequently repaired and updated broken links and other web maintenance tasks using SiteImprove server.
- Used Google Maps to create specialized maps of College Campus including Greek Houses and Minerva Houses.
- Prepared and sold e-liquid bottles, electronic cigarettes, and vaporizers
- Company record holder for most sales in a day by a single employee
- Left company to finish school, but being considered for reemployment in management position for upcoming locations.
- Assisted head trainer with class preparation, including but not limited to:
- Wrapping of hands for boxing classes
- Teaching proper punching/footwork, boxing technique
- Holding focus mitts, running conditioning stations.
- Supervising children ages 6-15
Assistant Building Superintendent
- Managed and maintained public housing buildings in the City of Hackensack.
- Repaired electrical and plumbing systems, painted apartments and closets, performed janitorial duties, labor-based tasks and general maintenance .
- Handled building security duties