Web Developer/Designer with more than 18 years of industry experience seeking a new opportunity. Extensive experience designing custom websites, advertisements, banners and digital media from scratch.
Areas of Expertise
Responsive Website Design HTML Email Marketing Social Media Brochures and Newsletters Logos and Business Cards Magazine Ads Banners Ads Clean Tableless Code Cross-Browser Compatibility Marketing
FTP, Adobe Dream Weaver, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional, Flash, LiveCycle Designer
- Design listing flyers, just listed/just sold eddm postcards, email banners and various marketing material for real estate agents .
- Design in-house flyers for sales reps, and Escrow officers.
- Design, Code and launch HTML email campaigns, via constant contact.
- Coordinate and manage graphic design projects from concept through completion.
- Collaborated with Marketing and Sales Executives to design and create marketing collateral materials including brochures, sales aids, business cards, posters, and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Used HTML, CSS, jQuery, XML, and CSS on a daily basis.
- Re-designed, developed, and launched new corporate website www.crstemphousing.com
- Developed, and launched new corporate mobile website www.crstemphousing.com/mobile
- Re-designed, developed, and launched HTML email templates for Marketo and Salesforce
- Created reports through Marketo for email opens, bounced, hard bounced, and soft bounced.
- Redesigned company Facebook page: www.facebook.com/crstemphousing
- Coordinate, design, manage multiple graphic design projects from concept through completion.
- Designed and developed a variety of digital media and print media products including websites, marketing print and website themes, brochures, newsletters, business cards, posters, sales and marketing presentations, and E-Commerce prototype skins.
- Meet with clients to gather design specifications, budget, and project goals and functionality.
- Collaborate with clients to create designs and meet deadlines and requirements.
- Designed prototype skins used by several major E-Commerce sites.
- Approached by eBay Forum to write and design a tutorial regarding how to write and utilize HTML and graphics in their listing templates and storefronts.
- Worked for the Safety Department of a Civil Construction company analyzing, editing, scripting and testing online fillable PDF forms with Acrobat Pro and Live Cycle software on a weekly basis
- Designed and re-designed multiple forms to be utilized by company supervisors and subcontractors.
- Contracted to create banner ads for new product launches using HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Designed and coded a virtual tutorial for business users for the E-Center.
- Designed static banner ads for the CHP, UHP, and HERO sections of the Sprint.com website.
Web Developer / Database Admin
- Contracted to recreate website from scratch using HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Created logo, signage for players club, table games, billboard ads, etc for new Casino.
- Managed and supervised team of content providers and editors and approved web content according to university guidelines and policies.
- Installed and configured the on-line bookstore shopping cart.
Web Developer/Graphic Designer
- Worked with one of California's largest CPA firm specializing in financial, governmental, and educational entities.
- Re-designed company website from ColdFusion to HTML.
- Designed company signage and marketing materials for tradeshows and print media.
- Designed, coded, implemented and maintained websites for various school districts and city municipalities.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access