As highlighted below, experience includes .NET Studio C , ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4, Entity Framework and Linq, MVC, WCF and Web Services, WWF, Microsoft Visual Studio Team Systems '10, and IIS 7 , MS SQLServer '08, Java, MS Visual C MFC, SQL, Microsoft, Sybase and Oracle Database Systems. Target architectures include web-based, n-tier and client-server architectures. Academic achievements include Bachelors and Masters level Information Technology degree completion as well as Microsoft SQL Server DBA and .NET framework training. achievements include Bachelors and Masters level Information Technology degree completion as well as Microsoft SQL Server DBA and .NET framework training.
- 18 years of SQL experience including:
- 18 years of Object-Oriented experience including:
- 10 years web-concentric experience using ASP.NET, C , .NET framework
- 8 years Java, C , and PowerBuilder
- Microsoft SQL Server Transact-SQL T-SQL stored procedures and triggers
- Microsoft SQL Server DBA instruction and development phase administration
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS and DTS development
- Entity Framework, Linq, and ADO.Net
- Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers
- Sybase Systems Transact-SQL T-SQL stored procedures and triggers
- 14 years of Web based including:
- Microsoft ASP.NET, C and IIS developed in Visual Studio
- MVC 3 Razor with Entity Framework 4.3 including Code-First initial development, JQuery and JQuery Mobile, Telerik MVC controls, WCF RIA, and Xaml
- Inversion of Control / Dependency Injection using Unity
- Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation WCF and .Net Web Services including custom Extensions
- Extensive Xml, XPath, and Xslt use and development
- Ajax and XmlHttp custom development including MS Ajax Toolkit controls
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server/Services and WebPart development.
- Microsoft Commerce Server and Content Management Server development
- Telerik RAD and Infragistics NetAdvantage Web controls use, extension and customization including Ajax controls
- DHTML client-side page construction and dynamic content manipulation
- Server-concentric C Class and Java Class development, MSMQ, XML, Net Remoting/DCOM and Web Services
- Macromedia FlashMX Fireworks object component construction
Patterns and Practices
- Use and study of standard development 'Design Patterns'
- Model View Controller MVC and Model View Presenter MVP implementation and architectural development
- Experience with Agile Development and Extreme Programming constructs
- Experience in a Scrum development paradigm
- Implementation and customization of MS Patterns Practices Enterprise Library
Extensive use of Case tools for data modeling, system and database design creation including:
- Unified Modeling Language UML
- Rational Rose XDE RUP
- Enterprise Architect
- ERWin / ERX
Operational, Presentation and Documentation tools:
- Microsoft Visio, Office and SharePoint Portal Services
- Sparx Enterprise Architect, nDoc and SandCastle
Technologies include .Net Framework 2 thru 4, C , Asp.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, JQuery and JQuery Mobile, Linq, Enterprise Library, Windows Communication Foundation, Ajax, Sharepoint Portal Server and Sharepoint Services, and SQLServer. Other technologies include Telerik MVC and Ajax controls, Infragistics Ajax controls, StructureMap and Unity for IOC - Dependency Injection.
Venture Management System
Combining MVC 3, custom and GNU tools, WCF and nHibernate developed a system to manage a bid process and post-award project management process for a venture management process. Process included some mobile manipulation of project elements. Telerik MVC grid and jqGrid presentation components were use in web and mobile respectively. Primary responsibilities include MVC development including custom helpers and extensions, WCF development, and Sql Server management in a POCO to DTO to ViewModel n-tier architecture leveraging AutoMapper transformations. StructureMap was utilized in the Service tier for IOC. Extensive Dynamic Linq was utilized for Service tier result manipulation with WCF hosting in a Windows Service for thread management and pooling.
Financial Systems Tracking System
Utilizing .Net MVC 3 Razor , Entity Framework 4.3 Code-First, Unity Inversion of Control/Dependency Injection, and Sql Server 08, created a web based client tracking and management system to aide in fund participation management and client meta-data self- management including mobile based client access. UI Mobile development included JQuery Mobile and HTML5 style and role class implementation within MVC custom Helpers. Linq-to-Entity query formation and dynamic manipulation in a SOA patterned data service layer presented reflection transformed models to controller-based MVC web tier for presentation in Razor-based views.
Social Media Statistical Model
Combine .Net MVC 2, WCF RIA, Silverlight - WPF Xaml, Entity Framework, Infragistics, and Spring.Net to provide a REST based architecture for presentation of Social based data and a statistical dashboard to guide marketing and sales focus for an Austin based computer manufacturer. WCF Data Services were utilized for Restful operation contract exposure to WCF RIA.
Decision Support System
Physiological based testing based system including heuristically driven decision support with technologies including Asp.Net, C , Sql Server, Telerik RAD Ajax controls, Linq-to-Sql, and Windows Communication Foundation WCF . Database access to both Sql Server and Oracle, the implementation of SSAS cubes and Bayesian heuristics designed to derive an average deviation for decision support.
Service Tracking and Document Management
Health Care based service tracking site with technologies including Asp.Net, C , Sql Server, MS Ajax Toolkit, Telerik Ajax controls, Linq-to-Sql, and Windows Communication Foundation providing a definitive separation of tiers for scalability to an enterprise web application. Target presentation was hand-help tablets and extensive service tier integration with patient data system and service billing system augmented the systems data management.
Commerce based site including Asp.Net, C , Sql Server, Ajax Toolkit, Infragistics Net Advantage, and Commerce Server 2007 to target market instructional and educational media. Windows Communication Foundation was coupled with the Ajax Toolkit for enhanced user experience. Complete .Net Security and Membership components provided a membership model with Commerce Server 2007 used as the product presentation handler utilizing custom extensions to the MS Commerce Components Library.
Senior Technical Lead / Architect Web Development
Six significant .Net projects, Project Technical Lead and functional Architect, using Microsoft technologies including .Net and the .Net Framework, C , Asp.Net, .Net Web Services, .Net Remoting, Enterprise Library, Windows Workflow Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Sharepoint Portal Server and Sharepoint Services, Commerce Server, Content Management Server, MSMQ and SQLServer. Other technologies include Oracle, UML/RUP, Telerik RAD, Infragistics NetAdvantage, NUnit and NUnitAsp.
Workflow Based Architecture and System Development
Architect and technical lead to develop a system based on a broker patterned construct and designed after the state-machine and service broker systems. The project implementation combined WCF web services and state workflows as an autonomous Service Orientation solution to manage the asynchronous communication between disparate systems, achieving action-result transitions in an event- driven flow. Invoked from client-concentric Ajax calls, an entities 'status' would progress through states, each requiring specific programmatic steps, achieved by encapsulating processing within sequential workflows activities.
With the UI design based on Model-View-Presenter MVP pattern, a custom composite server control provided a template-driven display and managed data entities leveraging Enterprise Library polymorphic extensions. Technologies include Windows Workflow Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Web Services, custom SOAP extensions and headers, Enterprise Library, .Net Framework 3.5, Ajax, Sql Server '05, and Team Systems '08 in a Vista development environment deployed to a multi-tier Server '03 platform.