- Excellent functional knowledge and customization experience in Web development.
- Over 8 years’ experience on Lotus Notes application development
- Exposure to all phases of SDLC from Requirements gathering to pipeline movement and post production support.
- IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer for Notes and Domino 6/6.5
- Certified in ITIL V3 Foundation course
- Lotus Enterprise Integrator (LEI)
Roles and Responsibilities
Client: Applied Materials, USA
Team Size: 10
- Responsible for overall delivery of work maintenance and support of around 3000 lotus notes applications
- Interacted with the customer for requirements gathering, translated it to the functional requirements for the development team
- Ensuring 100% SLA adherence for the support issues received in the Remedy tool
- Usage of remedy tool to identify root cause of repetitive incidents and taking appropriate actions to prevent the recurrence
- Preparation of weekly status reports including highlights and lowlights to be shared across with the customer
- Preparation of project estimates and schedules
- Created workflow diagrams using Microsoft Visio
- Documentation of system functions including UI mockups, process flow etc
- Interacted with the testing team, responsible for review of the test cases, participated in UAT with the customer
- Impact analysis and pipeline move to production
- AKT IS&T database
Users who had to get access to a particular Oracle database were creating requests in a LN db and once it was approved, the admin was manually creating the account. My team helped in automation of this process. The approved requests were pushed to oracle db through LEI jobs, there after the login credentials were created, they were pulled back to LN databases (again through LEI jobs) and from there automated emails were triggered to the users.
- FTP Solutioning
I designed LotusScript agents for automation of a process. These agents were in a generic mailbox which would act upon the emails received, extract the attachments in the email and push them to a webMethods server. Also, the emails had to be flagged so that they were not processed by the agent again.
This application was used by client for making requests for Software, Hardware, New Hire On-boarding
and Application/Server Access. It was integrated with Remedy 5.0 ITSM tool for automated ticket generation for approved requests and syncing the status of ticket back to the application. Coding was done in LotusScript and Formula Language. Also worked on the upgrade project when client upgraded to Remedy 7.5 and the project to integrate Uniform with Service Now when client migrated from Remedy to Service Now as their new ticketing tool.
- Engineering and Technology database
This was a web based application which combined both serial and parallel workflows. It also served as a knowledge repository with standard reporting features and reminder agents for approvers. I was involved in the end-to-end of this project, i.e., interacting with the client for the requirements, design of the db including the UI screens, testing, pipeline movement and post production support. I received client appreciation for the sam