- Experience of working in Finance, Law and Software solution Industries.
- Experience in working with Product based and Project based software applications.
- Experience with interpreting the validations on the front end screens and converting those validations into ASP.NET code.
- Experience developing applications using Agile development methodology.
- Well versed in using Design patterns.
- Experience in design & development of database centric Windows & Web based applications.
- Proficient in XML Web Services, Web Forms, Windows Services.
- Followed Rational Unified process of development. Used agile methodology heavily within RUP where I used the principles of Extreme programming.
- Worked extensively with DataAdapter, DataSet, DataReader, DataTable as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Hands on experience in using Web Servers like IIS.
- Practical experience in deploying applications.
- Experience in application & database designing & development of database centric Applications & Web based applications.
- Proficient in writing SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Designed User Interface using ASP.NET Web Form controls.
- Designed and coded User Controls in various web based application.
- Developed test cases and performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the system.
- Extensive experience with writing code using design patterns – Creational, Structural and behavioral patterns.
- Experience using AJAX with ASP.NET web pages.
- Extensive experience with relational databases SQL Server and Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Developed n-tier web applications in .NET environment using .Net 3.0, WPF, WCF.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Experience in creating and re-building indexes on database for performance gain.
- Experience in creating Database Diagrams and Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Reliable, responsible, hard working and good team player.
Languages: C, C++, C# and scripting languages.
Tools/IDEs: Visual Studio.Net 2010, IIS 7.5, Microsoft Expression Blend 4, SVN, SQL Server Management Studio.
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL, MYSQL and SQL Express.
O/S: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Role: Web Developer
- Analyzed business requirements and proposed ASP.NET based front end and SQL based backend solutions.
- Developed web based ASP.NET pages utilizing ASP.NET server controls, user controls, custom controls and html controls.
- Developed custom classes and class libraries for SQL data access and error handling.
- Developed SQL database objects.
- Developed complex SQL queries, views, stored procedures and triggers.
- Performed query performance analysis and Indexing.
- Resolved issues in production environment, performed IIS logs analysis, analysis of data related issues and custom SQL based database logs and windows event logs.
- Developed ASP.NET web services.
- Created Loader to populate broker information and send email to user’s group using SMTP Mail object.
- Created reports using SQL Reporting Services 2008R2.
- Developed console application to load data in to SQL from text file and .xls/.xlsx files.
Role: .NET Developer
- Responsible for database design with entity relationship model and Data Flow Diagrams (DFD).
- Actively participated in the agile management i.e. planning project backlogs, 2 week sprints and daily stand up meetings to analyze the time frame and report the status of the project.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Designed Master Page using ASP.NET 4.0 to provide a common look and feel and structure to all the pages.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes and interfaces to construct the business logic using C#.
- Used various ASP.NET web controls to create different web pages.
- Use of LINQ to XML to convert XML to C# objects
- MVC Pattern was used in the design of application for isolation of UI, BI and Services layer
- Developed user controls for reusability of the functionality.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as version control tool.
- Code Review
Client: Central Bank, Earth City, Bridgeton, MO C
- Developing the application in ASP.NET 3.5 and involved in writing C# classes.
- Creating validation controls using ASP.NET
- Designed Silverlight Pages using Microsoft Expression Blend
- Integrated Silverlight and ASP.NET pages.
- Writing and consuming XML Webservices.
- Involved in creating Web Services on the main server and consumed Web Services in the Web application.
- Used ADO.NET extensively to interact with SQL Server Express Edition databases.
- Writing stored procedures and triggers using SQL.
- Extensively used SQL to extract data from SQL Server database for various reporting purposes.
- Expertise in writing complex nested queries, stored procedures using T-SQL.
- Creating different modules for managing internal client request.
- Dealing with different time critical issues such as built-in tool issues, inconsistent context on End user view.
- Used XML data for extensively interacting with new emerging plans.
- Used CSS for styling the XML data.
- Setting up a Winform for use as a Web Service.
- Improving the overall service quality of the system by organizing the content based internal and external requests.
- Involved in Unit Testing.
Role: C#/.Net Developer
- Involved in technical design and construction of RGA and Shipping modules.
- Used Grid View, Form View (Data Controls) to render the customer data and Implemented template columns in the Grid View.
- Developed various ASP.NET pages for the access over the intranet and extranet
- Wrote simple to complex queries, various stored procedures and user defined function in SQL Server.
- Created user controls to remove code redundancy and implement reusability.
- Developed business layer and data access layer.
- Involved in writing unit test cases and perform unit testing. Assisted in module level testing, integration testing and tracking defects using Test Director.