Driven professional with broad technical skills in web application development and deployment. Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team setting. Known for multi-tasking and working on several projects at one time with deadlines to meet. Consistently embraces new technologies to stay on the cutting edge of new techniques and standards.
Skills include: Web Design and Development, Testing , Debugging, Cross Browser Functionality, Deployment, Maintenance
Software: PHP storm, Adobe Creative Cloud, Visual Studio (2013), Eclipse, WebMatrix, Wordpress, Ektron
Environment & Misc: Windows, OSX, Android, AGILE/SCRUM, GIT
Career DevelopmentConfidential- UI Developer Tampa, FL
- Developed new and concept aspects of the application based on business needs.
- Developed enhancements to existing aspects of application.
- Worked within AGILE team environment and participated in multiple scrum meetings to discuss planning and development needs for current cycle.
- Work directly with QA to fix all defects (bugs) in timely manner.
Confidential- Technical consultant
- Taking the product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
- UI/UX development to create a seamless customer experience for various clients.
- Worked on RESPONSIVE DESIGN using media queries, bootstrap etc. to implement for existing projects.
- Test, debug, maintain and deploy projects as needed.