- Good knowledge of Responsive Web design using Custom CSS and Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge in Twitter Bootstrap and Responsive Design.
- Developing practice with jQuery in various UI widgets.
- Proficiency in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, and CSS Table.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle i.e. Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
- Remarkable knowledge of design, normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
- Experience working with Web and Enterprise Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, Red Hat JBoss and IBM WebSphere.
- Expertise in database development using SQL DB and PL/SQL creating tables, stored procedures, views, indexes and triggers.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN and CVS.
- Hands-on experience with HP Quality center, JIRA, Clear Quest tools for issue tracking and bug tracking.
Framework : JQuery, Angular.js, Backbone.js
IDE & Tools : MS Visual Studio for web, Dreamweaver, Eclipse2.x/3.x.,Netbeans 6.5/7.0
Application Server : Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0,WebLogic Application Server, IBM Web Sphere
Languages : C, Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
Operating Systems : Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, Mac OS
Methodologies : Waterfall, Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP)
RDBMS : Oracle 9.x, MS Access
Debugger : Firebug, Debug Tool, Interest
UI web Developer
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Setting up Angular JS and bootstrap framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery 1.1.0, JSON, and Java Script.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Worked on to create Responsive Web Design with Bootstrap frame work.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC architecture.
- Produced and consumed Rest Web Services, developed DAO's and DTO classed for services and consumed through Angular factory service calls from front end.
- Used CSS3 to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX
- Using Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Integration and deployment of applications done using tools like DEV, MAVEN, FIREBUGS. These tools include many powerful tools to help make Debugging java script less painful
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Written CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle Database.
Confidential- New York
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Experience with jQuery, backbone.js.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using Angular js.
- Extensively worked with Angular Js frame work for UI development and developed html components for usage in common modules.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
NationwideMutualInsurance Company & Affiliated Companies is a group of large U.S insurance and financial services companies based in Columbus Ohio. Nationwide is one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, focusing on domestic property and casualty insurance, life insurance and retirement savings, asset management and strategic investments.
- Coded extensively in jQuery to make rich Internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Experience in making responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Develop the online chat interface for the anonymous communication between mentors and clients.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML5 coding.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking.
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
UI Developer /Web Developer
- Worked with engineering & design team members to translate visual designs to production ready screens in (HTML/CSS/JS), using consumer facing web application (cross browser, multi device access, and responsive layouts)
- Translated business requirements into a user-friendly and functional and extremely scalable UI across multi platforms.
- Responsible for the overall layout & styling of the internal website extensively using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards
- Fixed the defect and tracked them using Quality Center to completion by communicating and co-coordinating with the QA and business people.
- Maintained close contact with customer at all stages to develop the websites as per their requirement
Confidential, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies .
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.