- Extensive 6+ Years of experience in developing web and web 2.0 applications using Ajax, OO Java Script, jQuery, HTML, XML, DHTML, CSS and MVC framework. Good team player with excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, trouble-shooting, and debugging skills.
- Expertise in all phases of the software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, designing, coding, testing, integration, and documentation.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, Dojo, jQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sties
- Experience in Design, Development, Testing enterprise applications using AJAX, jQuery and Tomcat Application server.
- Extensive experience in Web Application Development, Interface Web Design, Designing/developing Interfaces for multiple browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera etc.) Information Architecture, Planning and Implementing Internet/Intranet project, Graphic Design, working with the Flash, web technologies.
- Excellent Knowledge of multi- tier Web Based application development.
- Analyzed and designed applications using OBJECT ORIENTED methodologies (OOA/OOD) UML
- Strong multitasking ability.
- Experience in working with Bootstrap framework
- Experienced working with Angular JS framework
- Excellent ability in communicating designs through scenarios, prototypes, and UI specs as well as Liaising with Business Analysts, Designers, and Developers in order to create functional specifications.
- Developed simple, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Participated in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, Product Development Life Cycle and Outsourcing Development Life Cycle.
- Involves in understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Problem Solving Skills and committed to learning new technologies.
Development tools: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Notepad++, Android, and SDK.
Programming languages: C, Core Java
Operating systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Windows 2003/2000/NT/IIS.
Version Control: SVN
Confidential, Denver, CO
UI/Front End Developer
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML, and CSS 3.
- Created detailed wire frames & process flows.
- Interacted with the system analyst to understand the business requirement before translating into nonfunctional HTML pages.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC architecture
- Responsible for design and development of the Customer Relations Module.
- Wrote various methods to manipulate HTML, CSS in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Designed Responsive Web pages using media queries and Twitter Bootstrap
- Used Bugzilla as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis
- Developed pages that are cross browser compatible across the browser like Internet Explorer versions 7 through 9(Win XP, 2K3 and Win 7 OS), Mozilla Firefox, Safari (Win and Lion OS X).
- Cross-Browser testing across all Major Browser was of at most priority
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, Angular JS, Usability Testing, Agile methodology, Eclipse.
Confidential, Latham, NY
UI/Front End Developer
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and Confidential s.
- Developed internal application using Angular.js
- Used angular js to code the UI functional requirements
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases (Oracle) using JSP and AJAX.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Using Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Coordinate with Business and Designer team to develop high level Business and Technical documents.
- Designed and developed the front end using HTML5.
- Analyze and report on test findings and interface with Developer teams to maintain & implement usability standards and UI style guides.
- Used the Ajax to call the Java functions from the webpage via JQuery without performing a browser refresh.
- Designed graphics, buttons, logos and flash animation for the website.
- Providing support for System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing
- Involved in resolving the issues routed through trouble tickets from production floor
- Participated in Technical / Functional Reviews.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts. Developing semantic markups and Wireframe development. Web application prototyping and development using Dream weaver and Fireworks.
- Remodeled web pages and server side components to fit into a standard framework, which highly improved manageability.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock ups and the layouts of the application.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Created separate CSS for each channel. There should be a common CSS which loads for the all the channels and based on the channel the corresponding CSS will be loaded to make it responsive web design.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services.
- Used AJAX to display the dynamic data in some parts of the page.
- Used jQuery to handle all the functionalities in the page.
- Implemented the proper accessibility standards like tab order, screen reading text, color contrast, etc
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Extensively involved in the design, coding, unit testing of the prototype.
- Interact with Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Managing and implementing all code changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.