- Accomplished to managing and designing User Interface Interaction i.e. translates product requirement documents (PRD) into wire frames (Low to High fidelity).
- Capable to create webpage layout quickly and able to put HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap and Responsive Web Design effect base on requirement that will be also cross browser compatible.
- Well understand about Constructor Method for form validation.
- Experience about life cycle phases and understand the requirement analysis, its implementation and important of time - line for the project.
- Due to experience of CSS principles, I can able to maintain, scalable and cross browser code.
- Due to work for several corporate companies I can able to write well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web programming.
- Fluent in written and oral communication.
- I have good knowledge about agile methodology and get experience for working in a fast-paced Scrum Environment.
- Well known about the responsive web design for different screen.
Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, HTTP Web Server
Database: ORACLE, MYSQL, SQL SERVER
OS: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof),Win 7
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Confidential (Framingham, MA)
Web Application Developer
- Working as a team member for development UI management, layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that equivalents requirements.
- Coordinating in the scheme events and confirm that all scheme’s point are following and article correctly.
- Significantly involve in scheme discussions as well as user experience sessions to feed inputs on the design and UX.
- Design the frontend setup, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, CSS and CSS3.
- Resolve the CSS3 cross-browser compatibility by using PIE.htc for IE6, IE7, and IE8.
- Upgrade user experience by intending and forming new web sections and structures.
- Involving in whole SDLC - Condition Analysis, Expansion, System and Addition Testing.
- Following MVC Assembly to develop Application.
- Applying various methods to manipulate HTML, CSS in jQuery for making dynamic layout by using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Working with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
Confidential (Cincinnati, Ohio)
User Interface Developer.
- Used web technologies based on W3C and ADA for developing the User interactive web pages looks professional manner.
- Resolved the CSS3 cross-browser compatibility by using PIE.htc for IE6, IE7, IE8.
- Re-generated valid XHTML and CSS templates.
- Shaped new features for withstand & modified exiting applications.
- Worked on responsive view for mobile and table.
- Fully control and maintained the website i.e. included to update contents, changes & product uploading.
- Advanced client side form validation used constructor method & local Storage function.
- Resolved the HTML5 error for browser IE6, IE7, IE8 by using html5shiv.js element.
- Fully validated the HTML 4 and HTML 5 i.e. published the website in Site Core.
- Worked as a team member to resolve some Front-End issue i.e. involve on layout.
- For getting better Search Engine result it is fully done with white SEO (search engine optimization) by using onpage and off page optimization.
Confidential , LA
Front End Developer
- Assisted the development manager by developing phased approach to application deployment.
- Upon client approval implemented designed processes and built all assets including buttons as well as UI components and products shots.
- Utilizing the customer relation modules by designing & developing the layouts.
- Setup and reliable & sustainable technical solutions for web base systems.
- In order to increase code coverage regular design and pure code reviews are conducted to improve quality of the code.
- Used content management system to migrate content from existing website to new database driven website.
- Used jQuery in HTML & CSS files for creating dynamic webpage by calling Ajax and Json as well as XML.
- Manipulated PIE.htc file to create cross browser compatibility and standard complain CSS page layout.
- Establish High Level (HLD) and Low Level (LLD) framework.
Confidential ( Dhaka, Bangladesh)
User Interface Developer:
- I worked as a senior coordinator to develop and make it dynamic.
- Used construction method for form validation and storage all the subscribe data in local storage.
- Always collaborated with the clients, testing people and data development to create team for wireframe design and all documentation.
- Developed struts framework’s class, Jsp, servlets.
- Created new patterns of business delegate, factory, fast lane read and singleton the application to build it modular and approachable.
- Created and executed a detailed visual layouts for the client’s branches.
- Resolved Cross-Browser compatibility and debugged for several browsers.
- Applied Microsoft Visual Studio to portals building in conjunction with Visual Basic.
- Coordinated with team members to ensure implementation, testing and improvement of the work required.
- Create a new format and details visual layout for associate’s branch.
- Fixed the bugs in several browsers by cross-browser compatibility
- For modify portals built used Microsoft visual Studio
- Always work as a team member where the requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved