Web Developer position with a focus on using LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP).
- PHP 5.3
- Oracle MySQL 5
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Linux Java
Senior IP Switch Repair Operator
Confidential, Fort Bragg, NCResponsibilities:
- Promotion to the rank of Sergeant in May 2013 SharePoint Developer for 82nd Airborne Division HQ Portal. Platoon Maintenance Noncommissioned Officer (NCO) for three months. The Maintenance NCO
- ensures the platoon’s vehicles are mission-ready at all times.
- Team Leader in charge of three soldiers for four months. Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- to, monthly counselings, room inspections, equipment accountability, and mentorship.
- Provided aircraft enroute communications (voice and chat) for VIPs for three major training exercises.
Confidential, Shrewsbury, NJ
- Developed web applications that allowed pharmaceutical companies to organize meetings with
- clients (i.e. doctors) for the purpose of advertising their drugs.
- Developed the core application that was used as a basis for several pharmaceutical companies’
- web applications.
Individual Class Projects:
- Geographic Information System (C++): developed a database populated with records of
- geographic features. The underlying implementation of the database used the B-tree and
- PR Quadtree data structures. It also used a buffer pool.
- Radix Sort Visualization (Java): developed a Java applet that provided an interactive visualization f the Radix Sort algorithm.
Team Class Projects:
- Dog E-Daycare System: designed a dog care provider brokering service using the Unified
- Software Development Process.
- Video Game Reviews Database (SQL): designed a video game reviews database for a fictional
- video game review website.
- Client And Web Server (Java): the client makes HTTP requests to the web server for either static r dynamic resources (Java servlets).