Junior QA Engineer looking to gain experience and leverage my certifications. Demonstrated ability to function effectively as a team player, as well as work independently to achieve organizational objectives.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES/TOOLS/OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Microsoft Technology Stack:
- ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0
- ASP.NET MVC
- Crystal Reports 11
- Entity Framework 4/1
- HTML / CSS
- IIS 7/6
- MS AJAX Toolkit
- MS Test / NUnit
- REST based services
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Sitecore, Umbraco
- SQL / T - SQL
- SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX
- Visual Source Safe
- Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005/2003
- Web Services
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Windows Azure
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Windows Services
Developed Umbraco CMS website for Fortune 500 client.
- Developed separate custom system and REST-based service to store and retrieve data from this system.
- Developed Lucene index to provide rapid search results for products and site-wide data.
Healthcare Source HR
Developed code features, enhancements and bug fixes in ASP.NET 3.5 and ASP.NET MVC 3 to the User Interface, business logic middle-tier, and database layers of the PositionManager and CareerSite products using TFS for source control and bug tracking.
- Developed WCF services for the PositionManager and CareerSite products.
- Designed and developed JQuery, Knockout JS, and Ajax extensions.
- Designed and developed database tables, stored procedures, and SSIS data transfer packages.
Implemented fixes for a large suite of unit tests in NUnit.
- Designed and wrote code enhancements and bug fixes in ASP.NET 3.5 and ASP.NET MVC 3 to the User Interface, business logic middle-tier, and database layers of the MeetingBroker and Simplified User Experience products using TFS for source control and bug tracking.
- Developed WCF services for the MeetingBroker and Simplified User Experience products.
Developed on a team for a software-as-a-service (SaaS) private extranet web Investor Customer Relationship Management product, which allows investment management companies to administer and track relationships among various entities such as investors, service providers, fund managers, portfolio companies, potential investors, and advisors using Subversion for source control.
- Developed on a team for WCF services for the Investor Relationship Management product.
Validation and QA automation for private extranet web Investor Customer Relationship Management product and financial portals.
Supported and enhanced a portal application for a hedge fund which included fund performance data, a portfolio calculator, document management, and interactive PDF generation with charts. Fixed an inconsistent semi-monthly data loading process for it and added several features to make the application more user-friendly. Developed additional charting functionality for the application.
- Developed 5 custom ASP.NET 3.5 Content Management System (CMS) based websites using MS AJAX, and Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX controls, 1 Ektron-based website and 2 Umbraco-based Content Management System (CMS) based websites displaying companies’ employees, portfolio companies, press releases and other assorted content.
- Developed deployment scripts using Powershell.