To obtain a UI Developer position that will benefit from my knowledge, skills and abilities in this industry and to maximize my work activities and context to achieve a positive outcome.
- Architect, design, implement software in a variety of disciplines and languages
- Front end UI/UX design
- Data Driven application development
- Designed high volume, secure web sites
- Facilities configuration, management, validation and approval for requested events
- Professional Development online sign with approval based on function
- District web site content and menu management tools.
- HR application interface with keyword search
- Student course selection based on prerequisites and selection.
- Spinetix Digital Signage for School events, announcements, athletics, professional development and facilities scheduled events.
- Work/Task tracking application.
- Portal for internal applications based on security/role.
- Bus request application to request, manage and approve requests and notify the bus company of requests. Google maps api used to display routes and stop info.
- District wide inventory with untethered database updates.
Principal Software Engineer
Confidential, Salem, NH
- Designed, developed and implemented an Order validation and manufacturing product layout product. Designed and implement a test strategy to verify software functioned as expected prior to release.
- Supervised 4 engineers in the development and support of the application for manufacturing and technical sales support. Directed and conducted QA testing for Manufacturing.
- Participated in the Confidential telecommuting program for 3 years.
- Implemented in C, C++, TCP, XML, DCL, Perl, X,SAP and HTML using a distributed architecture.
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Maynard, MA
- Manufacturing Cost Modeling. Implemented in C with x/Motif GUI in VMS and UNIX
- Designed implemented and introduced into manufacturing a boundary scan test system to test module level interconnect for modules that adhere to the IEEE 1149.1 standard.
- Designed and developed CAD translation utilities
- Designed and developed a double sided probing system to automate Teradyne L2XX probing activities.
- Worked as the project engineer and software architect within an advanced test technology group on several projects that included photomics, x - ray, laminography, sonography and laser microscopy.