- Involvement in using various IDE’s Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, Coffee Cup Html Editor.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Strong experience in Jasmine and Karma Unit Test frameworks.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model.
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) for different types of Devices like tablets and mobiles using media queries and libraries like bootstrap.
- Used React - Router to turn application into single page application.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animation and Flux concept.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Good Experience in working with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Web Inspector for Safari, Developer Toolbar for Chrome.
- Extensive experience in building effective relations with all levels in the organization.
Languages: C, C++, Core Java.
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Sublime Text, Coffee Cup HTML Editor.
Application servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Tomcat
Database: Oracle11g, MYSQL, SQL Server.
Libraries: JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Node.JS, Ext JS
Operating Systems: Windows 98,2000,XP, Windows7, Mac OS, Unix
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GIT.
Confidential, Hopkins, MN
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, jQuery, Angular JS2, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Sublime Text Editor. Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using JQuery plug-in for Drag and Drop.
- Worked closely with the development team and Business team to discuss discrepancies and resolving issues.
- Worked on Microsoft Test Manager for writing test case, Executing test cases and for Reporting Bugs.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Proficient in Model View Controller (MVC) Framework like Angular JS for creating Single Page Application ( SPA ).
- Developed a dashboard to display tickets status and workflow using React JS and REST API .
- Used React-Auto complete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Used Backbone.j s framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI .
- Used Node.JS , Express and Angular JS in the development of the customer service and sales web app.
- Experience with code testing best practices including unit testing using Jasmine.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing. Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Used AJAX to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
Sr. Web Developer
- Developed dynamic web pages by using HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, BOOTSTRAP and ANGULAR JS, JSON.
- Interaction with functional/process owners over phone to understand the business processes and new requirements. Implemented a code to build Views and Models as part of MVC pattern using Angular JS.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user transaction grid in Angular JS.
- Developing non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect.
- Involved in UI Testing which is generally testing the graphical user interfaces, how user interacts with the application, testing application elements like fonts, layouts, buttons, images, colors etc.
- Developed Angular JS services for reusable functionality.
- Generated responsive data tables using with Bootstrap grid system.
- Hands on experience working with the Bootstrap for developing modules on frontend.
- Used Bootstrap Grid System and CSS3 Media Queries to develop single responsive application with good user experience in all platforms like desktop's tablet's and mobile phones.
- Involved in preparing documentation for UI Testing.
- Created custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of React JS.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing .
- Created custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of Angular JS.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end In JS.
- DOM is used to parse the xml documents.
- Developed modern software applications in UI team using JQuery.
- Worked with JQuery widgets to create more interactive web pages.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and Angular JS .
- Active involvement in designing and developing real-time projects/enterprise applications.
- Involved in production support and bug fixing.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application
Confidential, Baton rouge, LA
- Developed software using high quality software specifications using JQUERY.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors.
- Identified and resolved daily trade breaks in a timely manner to minimize financial losses.
- Analyze system and functional requirements to determine feasibility.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects.
- Incorporated MVC architecture using spring framework.
- Created a user interface for the product management system With HTML, CSS AND JQUERY.
- Worked on developing application in safari and chrome.
- Designed UI pages in MVC 3FRAMEWORK using partial views and Razor views.
- Used Angular JS for data-binding, and Node JS for back-end support with APIs.
- Used Ext.JS in AJAX- driven websites using proxy to get the data from the back-end in the form of JSON and Ext.JS to populate on the UI components.
- Good level of knowledge on the CSS preprocessors LESS and SASS.
- Used LESS and SASS preprocessors along with task runners like Grunt and Gulp.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Knowledge of databases such as MySQL, SQL Server2012.
- Involved in writing JQuery -based AJAX requests using JQuery. Get (url, data, callback, type) or JQuery. Ajax (options) and JQuery. Post (url, data, callback, type).
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
Jr. Web developer
- Development, design and implementation of front end part of the widget based application.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Used JQuery plug-in to achieve the effects for the website.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE
- Developed interactive website using HTML for audio and video playback.
- Used backbone.js for models, widgets and JQuery template as View.
- Used AJAX, JSON with JQuery for asynchronous request data and response processing.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Involved in daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS, .NET including Ajax controls and JSON.
- Added an inline Video Player feature that supported Quick Time, Window's Media, and Real-Player.
- Performed graphical design and web site contract work for small business and working professionals.
- Met one-on-one with clients in exploring the best possible options for their web presence.