- Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements, Analysis, and Implementation, Integration, Testing and development and worked in different types of SDLC like Agile (scrum), waterfall.
- Skilled in making AJAX (xhrGet and xhrPost methods) calls using JQuery.
- Created custom directives in Angular.js for re - usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads, etc.).
- Experienced in working with Apache Tomcat application server.
- Design and document each module as a part of the implementation/delivery process.
- Experience with different type of services - Batch, RESTful, SOAP services.
- Hands-on experience in J2EE Design patterns like Data Access Object.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements LESS, SASS and Behaviours in CSS.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Proficient in developing front-end systems using different frameworks like MV* frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Node.js.
- Resolved complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser and legacy IE compatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability.
- Experienced in working with different data objects like XML/JSON.
- Proficient in handling Twitter Bootstrap framework i.e., the concept of Grids, making use of advance components like Navs, Navbars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3(LESS & SASS), XML, JSP, Servlets, AJAX, DOM, MVC, XHTML, DHTML
Frameworks: AngularJS2.0, ReactJS, Bootstrap, Node.js, ExtJS
Web services: SOAP, RESTful
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web sphere, Apache web server, WebLogic Application Server, Tomcat, JBoss.
Databases: MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, Hibernate.
Op er a ti n g Sy s te m s: Linux(Ubuntu), Unix, Windows, Mac OS
Tools: & IDE: Adobe Dreamweaver, SQL Developer, SQL Data modeler, MS Of fice, Notepad++, P hotoshop, Sublime Text 2/3, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Web Developer, WebStorm.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Sr. Front-End Developer
- Design and development of Business Functionalities in Agile/Scrum Execution.
- Created Angular Single Page Application using Angularjs and Bootstrap.
- Used Telerik components like KendoUI along with Angularjs for better user experience.
- Created different angular controller to call Restful services to prefill data.
- Used Angular ng-route to support SPA.
- Worked on creating POC based on AngularJS2.0 to build the Metrics platform for the management services.
- Used TypeScript and component based programming to create less dependent and faster entities in AngularJs2.0 as a part of POC.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Developed DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and also involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Called the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Tested AngularJS using Karma with Jasmine.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration Tool.
- Designed Responsive Web pages using media queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Used JBPM for business process management to control the business workflows in the application.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Closely worked with application architect on designing new layouts.
- Involved in HLD documentation related to all possible use-cases in terms of securing data when application talks to outside environment.
- Created required views and controllers using HTML5 to support ongoing application.
- Used bootstrap to implement responsive designed UI which is used across various domains specific to Citi.
- Created custom directives for better code reuse in new and existing applications.
- Created various angular services to call API’s as a part of application initial loading to support various auto complete fields.
- Created custom wrapper using angular factory and services to design custom progress bar which can be used across all views.
- Created various site watch calls to do PE testing for all possible use-cases.
- Used Bootstrap to achieve response design pattern across all applications.
- Used Zira to track all open items associated to all ongoing sprints.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Involved in development of the applications using SpringWebMVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlet).
- Wrote SQL stored procedures to automate weekly report generation.
- Worked with team in converting all existing legacy XML web services to support REST Architecture.
- Used SOAP UI to test legacy services.
- Closed worked with testing team on creating unit test cases scripts for automation testing.
Environment: JQuery Mobile, HTML, DHTML Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, SQL, Bootstrap.js, Backbone.js, ExtJs.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Participated in determining the technical roadmap and underlying strategy for the site.
- Used AngularJs Databinding, Modules, directives, Controllers, Services for developing dynamic web page application.
- Used BackboneJs MVC framework for abstracting data in to models, DOM in to views and binding these two events.
- Worked closely with UX team to translate designs and wireframes to code.
- Experienced in DOM manipulation, Event Handling, Event Bubbling, and integration with RESTful services
- Experienced in using TortoiseSVN and Git for source version controls.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Development of applications using Struts Frame work
- Development of User Interface Creation by using JSP.
- Involved in developing presentation tier using HTML, JSP, Java Script, JSON and Ajax.
- Involved in writing Tag libraries.
- Involved in Preparation of CSS.
- Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns DAO and VO.
- Deployment of Web Components in JBoss Application Server.
Environment: Struts 1.1, Java 1.5, JSP 2.0, EJB 2.0, Postgre SQL 8.1, XML, HTML, ExtJS, Java Script, JSON, Ajax, JBoss 4.0, Eclipse 3.1.
- Worked on developing and maintaining call management tool for Linksys BPO.
- Worked on developing online tool for integrated call management versus existing stand-alone systems.
- Involved in UML modeling - Use case diagrams, Class diagrams.
- Implemented existing business logic using JSPs and Servlets to a web based portal.
- Worked extensively with JSPs, CSS and HTML.
- Used Net Beans as a development environment.
- Made portal accessible to mobile devices using J2ME.
- Designed the entire database structure for the new application.
- In charge of creation and maintaining database structure.
- Wrote SQL scripts to insert/update/delete data.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures to automate weekly report generation.
- Worked with backend data manipulation using JDBC and stored procedures.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Configured Apache Tomcat server for both browser-based and Java-enabled mobile device access.
- Involved in bug-fixing and support for day-to-day issues.
- Provided training on using the tool to new employees.
Environment: Net Beans, Windows, Java/J2EE, J2ME, Apache Tomcat, JSP, CSS, HTML, Oracle 9i, SQL.