- Over 8 years of professional experience as a Front End User Interface Web Developer with Strong Exposure of AEM 6.1, AEM 6.0, Adobe Day CQ5, JCR.
- Over 3 years of experience in working in developing applications using JAVA,J2EE Design Patterns, MVC Architecture and Hibernate Framework, using SQL and relational databases.
- Fully leveraged Web analytics tool to measure, track and optimize user interaction through segmentation, event tracking, conversion funnels, weekly/monthly dashboards, browser testing, heat mapping and other relevant applications of the tool to inform future testing and site improvements.
- Expertise in Adobe CRX (Content Management Extreme), CQ5 WCM, Components, Widgets, CQ5 DAM, Apache Sling.
- Expert in working with different browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera and debugged the developed code using Firebug, JS debugger and developer also implemented Cross Browser Compatibility.
- Solid understanding of CQ5 building blocks, CRX repository, leveraging web content management components for customization and porting of websites.
- Expert at developing custom components, page templates, template components and workflow.
- Have Knowledge on Cable, Telecom, Banking and Insurance domains.
- Comprehensive knowledge in developing web pages obeying Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and applying World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards.
- Experienced in developing and using RESTful Web Services and Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Developed the components on Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Flex development and deployment SDK.
- Extensively knowledgeable regarding Document Object Model (DOM) and its functions.
- Experience with JUNIT for performing Unit Testing and determining the application functionality.
- Highly curious and passionate to learn about new front - end development technologies. Adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member
- Hands-on experience of different types of testing methods and tools such as Unit Testing, GIT, Firebug.
- Extensive Experience in working with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Experience with managing daily communication with the offshore development teams in my projects.
- Have good understanding of Social Collaboration and Campaign Management with CQ.
- Substantial knowledge on non-technical activities like documentation and following this practices during development process.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/VISTA/XP/2000 and Mac OS
Web Technologies: HTML (4.01 & 5), CSS (2 & 3), AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap and AngularJS
Office Suites: Microsoft -Word, Excel, Power-point and Outlook
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla and Developer Tools
Web CMS(WCM) Tools: Day CQ 5.4, 5.5, 5.6.1,AEM 6.0, 6.1
Project Trackers: Quality Centre and JIRA
Version control systems: SVN and Git
Applications: Techsmith Morae, Jenkins, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, MS Office Suite, Eclipse, WordPress, Firebug, Page Test, GIT, CMS, Slightly, Vanilla Forums, FTP, Putty, Visual Paradigm, Adobe Premier, CorelDraw, MVC, Adobe Illustrator.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, UML,SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed custom page content components, page templates, dialogs for web pages using AEM Slightly for Touch UI.
- Installed and Configured AEM Authoring & Publishing Instance.
- Developed and deployed custom OSGi bundles in AEM system console.
- Wrote custom workflows for publishing web pages and content authoring.
- Working on Touch UI Design Dialog of components to have the same content for the component, used either in different templates or in same templates.
- Responsible for creating dynamic server side pages using JSP.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Developed Adobe CQ templates and reusable components like multi-field components.
- Worked on AEM communities for users to communicate and post their reviews.
- Strong knowledge on AEM associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jack Rabbit, JCR, and CRX.
- Worked on Tar Compaction and Indexing as part of application maintenance.
- Used GIT as version control and integrated with Jenkins for continuous integration and nightly builds.
- Provided trainings to the business users in content authoring on AEM Author instance using Touch UI.
- Worked on web services to consume the data from the application API's
- Wrote custom code (scheduler with corn job) to create assets in DAM, workflows to approve/reject assets and assign tags.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Part of the application support team for fixing the incidents after the deployment.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) in AEM, enforcing a common base structure and common content across the website.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe AEM 6.1.
- Technical Developer for AEM projects and assists Product Owners on Roadmap and timeline creation for marketing projects leveraging Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Implemented monitoring and reporting through Web Analytics (Google Analytics / Webmaster Tools)
- Used Adobe Analytics Suite (Site Catalyst, Discover, Insight and Data warehouse) to measure, track and optimize user interaction through segmentation, event tracking, conversion funnels, path browsing and heat mapping.
- Working knowledge on OSGI Sling Platform, Deployment & Packaging, CQ repository JCR & Jackrabbit.
- Worked on a broad range of loyalty marketing services spanning database marketing, direct mail, email marketing, web development, analytics and data services.
- Developed the customizable landing pages and AEM custom components.
- Experience in big data analysis and reporting using Adobe DTM Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, Business Objects, Web trends and Microsoft Cosmos
- Developed C-levels and executives for Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud, Target, Social, Experience Manager AEM, Audience Manager, Campaign, Media Optimizer, and Primetime.
- Develops, implements and reports on email marketing campaigns through Marketo , Exact Target , Google Analytics and Omniture.
- Collaborated with business segments on digital and online marketing strategy
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive. Involved in implementation of RESTful web service APIs using AJAX calls and JSON as data exchanging tool.
- Developed the web page code with high flexibility using the Document Object Model (DOM) i.e., removability and reinsertion of nodes is made easy.
- Experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Web Services technologies (SOAP, WSDL, RESTFUL).
- Ability to develop quickly and with high quality via Sprints under the SCRUM methodology
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of WCM software components in adherence, processes and industry best practices.
- Developed high quality, secure, scalable WCM solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artefacts.
- Worked as a CQ5 developer upon established JAVA and web development experience and also engaging in a variety of new technologies and platforms, including Adobe CQ5.5 and JSONP .
- Coordinates with team to ensure that team is operating in an efficient and sustainable manner in developing CQ templates, components, services.
- Designed and developed Web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls, JSON and XML.
- Diagnose the issues, advantages of having to migrate from Web Trends to Google Analytics Premium.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, and Test Results review Adobe Target, Cucumber and Selenium reports and other quality related work.
- Open a pop up window from list grid field and dynamic form field for adding, modifying and deleting a record from target list.
- Implemented Google Analytics as POC across various companies' product website, including the corporate website.
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ5. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developers machine
- Development Mobile web application for Android, iOS and BlackBerry Device.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection and integrating the modules.
- Assisted Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology.
- Continuous development and modifications of the web pages are executed as required for the customers using agile methodology.
Confidential, Somerset, WI
- Strong experience in the design and development phases of the web applications and operated as an effective team member.
- Experience with development of mobile applications.
- Created web pages with CSS3 Box model, animations & transitions, web fonts and content & counters.
- Proficiently used JQuery UI widgets which reduced the amount of hand-coded program and easily maintained its modularity.
- Used JQuery in developing the Rich Internet Applications (RIA) with AJAX mechanism and JSON as a data exchange tool.
- Used AJAX effectively for fetching data from the databases.
- Hands-on experience in working with Git distributed version control.
- Provided browser compatibility check, handled issues and fixed the bugs involved in different browsers.
- Substantially experienced in the development methodology involved with the scrum method and the sprint cycles.
- Competed with the team members as a front end web developer and created efficient User Interfacing pages.
- Participated in all features of the website development life cycle and in its enhancements.
- Built HTML templates along with CSS to preserve the screenshots constant throughout its application.
- Developed the web page code with the Notepad++ work environment which supports the major browsers.
- Expertise in utilizing the Microsoft office suite in the non-technical documentation.
- Excelled in working with multidisciplinary teams and gained good experiences across financials.
- Associated with the team involved in waterfall methodology.
- Actively participated in the code assessment and weekly team meetings.
- Worked with the internal stakeholders of the company regarding the management tasks and interacted with the end user to educate.