- Experience with creating strategies and design solutions for enterprise content management using Opentext and Adobe CQ5.
- Proven track record and extensive experience delivering critical ECM project implementations across various industry sectors, such News, Healthcare and Chemicals.
- Strong passion for building customer centric ECM and portal solutions that focuses on the business problems and delivers measurable results.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders.
- Comprehensive understanding of the technology trends, global markets and enterprise segments.
- Highly analytical and results - oriented with rapid adaptation to new environments and technologies.
Content Management: CQ5, Opentext WEM 8.1, Joomla 1.5, Drupal 7.x, Wordpress 3.5, Magnolia 4.5.
Portal Server: Vignette Application Portal 8.1
Marketing Tools:: Vignette Dialog 7.3.1.
Search Engines: Fast Data Search 4.0, Autonomy, AltaVista 2.1 and PL/Web Turbo 3.0.
Application Servers: Websphere Application Server 5.0, Weblogic 10.3, and Tomcat 7.0
Web Servers: Apache 2.2
Directories: Vintela 3.1
Enterprise Frameworks: Apache Struts 1.1, Spring 1.2 and Hibernate 2.0.
Development Tools: CRXDE, WSAD 5.1, Eclipse Junos, Together J 5.0, IntelliJ IDEA 9.0.2.
Mobile Platforms: iPhone SDK 5.0, Phonegap 2.2
Operating Systems: Windows XP Pro/2000/NT/98/95, AIX 5.2, Solaris 2.6, Mountain Lion
Source Control:: Subversion 3.2.5, PVCS 7.5, Maven, CVS 1.5
Performance Testing:: Jmeter 2.3, Open STA Commander, Watir, Tivoli Performance Viewer
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum
- Engaged in application development Intranet Portal using Adobe CQ5 .
- Advised and trained development, testing, and infrastructure support teams in all Adobe CQ5 matters
- Developed Adobe CQ5 custom workflow templates, OSGi bundles and components for WCM lifecycle management.
- Provided end user training and technical guidance to business and technical teams on effectively utilizing Adobe CQ5 Digital Asset Management (DAM), Page Creation, Component Selection, Social Collaboration and workflow management.
- Implemented Material Safety Datasheet search application using phonegap on ios.
- Led the strategy, vision, planning, and execution of an Opentext Enterprise Content Management solution for consumer facing websites.
Sr. Application Engineer
- Led the effort to design and implement Opentext portal system to serve the marketing and business needs of 3,500 user community of dealers and distributors.
- Designed scalable infrastructure for all systems with reduced maintenance cost.
- Migrated enterprise application servers from internal data server to cloud hosting servers.
- Developed Social media Java portlets for instant messenger, survey feedbacks, messaging, news, blogs, events, alerts and polls.
- Implemented interactive web 2.0 app, utilizing Java,HTML, CSS, jQuery, Ajax, JSON and MapQuest APIs for consumer store locator sites.
- Implemented single sign on for Chemtura’s partner websites.
- Worked collaboratively with project manager for task estimation, offshore team management, timeline determination and project implementation.
- Worked with business for creating the Statement of Work order and contract creation for vendors.
- Architected the NBC Universal’s social networking website Petside using Vignette(Opentext) Content Management System and Application Portal
- Integrated Java portal components with RSS feeds, Blogs (Movable Type 4.0), Video CMS and Social Networking.
- Installed and administered Movable Type publishing platform for editors to contribute the blog contents.
- Managed and coordinated the project activities onsite/offshore.
Application Development Lead
- Accomplishments include architecting a content management application based on the Vignette Platform for serving customer service calls.
- Designed the work flow for content authors and reviewers in VCM to manage Claims, Enrollment, Corporate Policy and Customer Service contents.
- Designed and implemented processes to improve performance and response time, automate manual steps and streamlined the process of efficiently handling customer related calls.
- Provided Vignette support and administration activities and stabilization efforts resulting in solid stability and performance improvements in uptime.
- Participated in design, development, and implementation of Front End application for the processing of HIPAA 278,270, 271, 276 transactions using Java Spring framework.
- Administered Fast Data Search server for processing the content items from the VCM, and created mapping between Fast and VCM attributes.
- Designed the enterprise search service to search the contents from the vignette content delivery application.
- Led the design and development of E-Fulfillment application based on United’s enterprise framework(MVC)
- Designed the process for intranet search serving 150,000 web pages using AltaVista Enterprise Search.
- Created code set shared services business components using J2EE to access the codes through three different channels Web, IVR and EDI.
- Re-designed and Automated EDI claims intake process verification, mapping and submission.
- Designed the web application for managing, tracking and communicating initiatives for streamlining the process of pursuing a paperless office goal within the Pfizer Pharmaceutical.