- Total 7+ years of IT experience in Designing, Developing, Integrating, Supporting and Testing applications based on CMS, Web and Application server technologies
- 3 years of experience in design and implementation of modules on AEM 6.2 and Adobe CQ 5.6. Have a solid understanding of CQ5 building blocks, CRX repository, leveraging web content management components for customization and porting of websites.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle from development to deployment.
- Developed interactive, responsive and standard web-based applications using AngularJS, Bootstrap, DHTML and XHTML.
- Experience in developing Templates, Custom Components, Workflows and Widgets.
- Configuring and managing AEM technology stack Sling, OSGi, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR.
- Worked on ContentMigration from IBMWCMLegacyCMS to AEM.
- Good exposure in creating Workflow packages and using TagManager API.
- Implementation knowledge of i18n on Components and Dialogs.
- Experience in using Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Multi Site Manager (MSM).
- Configuring AEM with Eclipse and Maven for developing and deploying OSGi bundles.
- Efficient in configuring Dispatcher for Caching and Load balancing using Apache HttpServer.
- Knowledge on using AEM with Adobe Target, Search and Promote services.
- Experience in consuming Web Services such as SOAP and RESTful.
- Proficient in using J2EE Frameworks, such as Hibernate, Struts.
- Rich experience in writing SQL queries with RDBMS skills in MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle, etc.
- Experience in using IDE’s for development such as Eclipseand Maven as build tool. Efficient in using Junit for unit testing.
- Used application servers like Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss.
- Worked in different platforms like Windows 98/X/7/8/10, Mac, LINUX.
- Expertise in building client-side development environment using JSP, Servlet, JavaMail.
- Experience in version control software such as GIT, SVN and in tracking tool as JIRA.
- Adaptable to changing requirements and environments. Team-player with strong work ethic.
Languages: Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), HTML, XML
CMS Platforms: AEM 6.2,AEM 6.1, AEM 5.6.1.
Framework: Struts, EJB, Hibernate, ExtJS
Build &Integration Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Brackets
Tracking Tools: JIRA
Version Control: SVN, GIT
OS: Windows 98/XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
App Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic
Web Server: Apache 2.2
Database: Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL
Domain: Insurance, Banking, Financial
Confidential , Raleigh, NC
- Worked on implementing AEM from procurement of product to training, project planning, requirement gathering, analysis, estimates and implementation.
- Develop OSGI components and services with java 8 on the Adobe Experience manager 6.0 platform
- Utilize Apache Sling API in order to security data in underlying Jackrabbit JCR repository. Also use sling features as Sling - Servlet, Event Handler, Job Consumer and Scheduler.
- Create both author and customer pages with page rendering components. The components are developed using JSP and tag libraries.
- Create and modify workflow models, dialogs and launchers in order to streamline the activation of new documents and web pages on Cisco.com
- Created Users and Groups for workflow management.
- Worked on Custom Components, templates using JSP.
- Implemented the Sling Filter, Felix Filter, Sling Servlet, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring webapp services and custom business logic in java.
- Used ExtJS for writing listeners in the dialogs
- Integrating of application modules, components and deploying in the target platform.
- Ownership of build and release activities.
- Worked on 6.3 beta version migration POC.
Environment: AEM 6.0, AEM 6.2 Java (jdk1.8), J2EE, JSP, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, Apache Sling, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, log4j, Windows and Linux
- Installed and configured AEM 6.1 instance and developed Templates, Components, Dialogs, Widgets which are the building blocks for a page.
- Created components using Sightlyreplacing Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Developed OSGI bundles and sling Services using Maven in Eclipse.
- Experience in using and configuring Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling, Felix configurations and writing Workflows.
- Implemented custom widgets using ExtJS in Touch UI component development.
- Managed digital assets in DAM console and used them in site development.
- Created Client Library folders for CSS and JS and included the files in HTML file.
- Managed and configured permissions for Users and Groups.
- Created Mobile Site Dialog and Mobile Template.
- Designed DAM taxonomy and tagging for the website.
- Used Maven and Package Manager for deploying jar files into Felix Console.
- Requirement gathering and understanding IBM Legacy CMS.
- Creating AEM Templates and Components and including components at template level to give IBM authoring experience in AEM for IBM authors.
- Getting digital assets from IBM WCM repository to AEM DAM.
- Writing resource based Sling-Servlet to send content from AEM to the Struts layer in
- Working closely with the java team in URL and link rewriting of image paths, file paths and content links.
- Creating AEM pages and manual migration of IBM content to AEM.
- Writing CURL scripts to clean Dispatcher caches.
- Used Jenkins for building the code and AMP Tool to deploy code into Dev and QUAL (QA) environments from Sandbox.
- SVN is used to version control the code.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, AEM 6.1, Sightly, Brackets,JSP, Jenkins, AMP, Eclipse, IBM RAD, WebSphere Application Server, Junit, Log4j, JIRA, HP ALM.
Confidential, Tallahassee, FL
- Solid understanding of all AdobeCQ building blocks and the CQ development and deployment process and installation of author and publish instances.
- Experienced in Day CQ and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, and CRX.
- Created AEM templates and page components with custom dialogs.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) for managing multiple sites.
- Developed multi-field components with custom Widgets.
- Implemented Image renditions for faster page load of the content on all devices.
- Writing activation and deactivation workflow models using various components such as process, participant, and dynamic participant steps.
- Created servlets, schedulers, listeners for custom services.
- Used JIRA system by integrating with Workflows.
- Configured Jenkins for continuous integration and automated testing.
- Created ResourceResolver rules in Felix console to have custom URL mapping
- Implemented i18n for components and dialogs for translation in to different languages.
- Created custom OSGi services and servlets using Eclipse IDE with Maven.
- Managed Users, Groups, SystemUsersand Access Control Level (ACL) permissions.
- Troubleshoot of caching issues related to Dispatcher and browsers.
- Created Custom loggers in Felix Console and used GIT for version control.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Adobe LiveCycle Developer
- Migrated applications that render in PDF to HTML5 forms in ES4 Forms.
- Created Data Models, XML Schemas and binding data to Form elements for optimizing the Form performance.
- Multiple Master Pages, Custom Objects, Sub forms, Tables, Fields and Static Objects were used to design Interactive & Non-interactive forms. Most of the forms developed were conversion of existing word documents to Interactive PDF’s.
- Repository (Read Resource Content), XSLT Transformation (Transform) and Forms (Render PDF Form) services were used to develop orchestrations to render PDF forms.
- Reader Extensions (Apply Usage Rights) was applied to PDF forms to extend the capabilities of Adobe Reader (Saving data, web service connectivity etc.).
- LDAP (LDAP Query & LDAP Query to XML) & Web Service (Invoke Web Service) services were used to retrieve customer information from back end systems.
- JDBC (Execute SQL Statement) service was used to retrieve XML data from the database for pre-filling.
- Output Service(Transform PDF) was used to flatten PDF files and stored in content manager using LiveCycle AEM connector.
- Email (Send with Document) service was used to send PDF forms as attachments to the customers within the company.
- Implemented dynamic search capability across the forms per requirements
- Used Struts Framework for the application based on the MVC-II Architecture and implemented validator Frame work.
- Mapping of the servlet in the Deployment Descriptor (XML).
- Analysis, design and development of Application using J2EE technologies like Struts, Hibernate, Web Services
- Developed presentation tier using HTML, JSP, JSP Tag Libraries, and Struts Tiles.
- Program dynamic SQL queries and stored procedures involving complex business logic and multi-table relationships. Work with SQL Server 2005 in the capacity of database design, identify performance improvements, and creating stored procedure.
- Used CVS as a documentation repository and version controlling tool.
Environment: Java, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Struts, Hibernate, J2EE, Web Services, JSP, JDBC, UML, SQL, JBoss Application Server, MySQL, UNIX.
- Worked with Agile Development Methodology with a Test Driven approach.
- Involved in Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design and Development of the project.
- Developed UML diagrams for analyzing the business requirements and designing the system.
- Worked on developing JSP's, Action Classes and delegating the tasks to the corresponding session parameters.
- MVC design pattern and TDD was used in the application in order to make it more modular.
- Was responsible in generating Maven Script for faster and easier deployment.
- Deployed the application in IBM WebSphere server using Maven Script.
- Written and consumed Web Services, JSP's, Servlets, and Server side components in.
- Worked on running integrated testing using the JUNIT and XML for building the data structures required for the Web Service.
Environment: Core Java, TDD Methodology, Agile Methodology, J2EE-JSP, Servlets, UML, Web logic Server, Tomcat, Struts2, Spring, Maven, JUnit, Log4j, XML, Eclipse, WebSphere.