- I have 6+ years of experience as a Front - End Developer with different domains like Health-care, Logistics and Ecommerce.
- Profound Knowledge in developing HTML pages using DIV layout, Web Accessibility and Web Usability
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) for several types of Devices like tablets and mobiles using media queries and libraries like bootstrap
- Experience in build tools, Gulp, Grunt, NPM, Webpack, Namespacing, Webpack-loaders, Browserify, REST Web Services
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM), OOJS
- Experience in No SQL (Algolia)
- Extensive experience in making web pages cross browser compatible
- Experience in Angular2, NodeJS(Express)
- Profound knowledge in typescript, C, C++, Java, Python
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors like LESS, SASS.
- Experience and knowledge about SASS/SCSS, ECMASCRIPT6/5, Ionic MVC
- Experienced in architectures like MVC, MVVM, Redux
- Well experienced in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer tools.
- Good Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills and Highly Motivated analytical
Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor for E2E
Languages: C, C++, Java, Python
IDE, HTML Editor: Sublime, Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, WebStorm
Application servers: Tomcat Server, WebSphere, WebLogic
Database: Oracle11g, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Unix, Ubuntu
Version Controls : SVN, GIT
Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Responsible for developing and maintaining entire web application using AngularJS, NodeJS, No SQL based on W3C standards
- Used AngularJS for client side validations
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular2 and NodeJS
- Created Angular2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators
- Used Third-party API in application to add functionality of tracking
- Worked on project following Scrum Agile methodology that includes iterative application development, weekly Sprints, daily stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
- Utilized various jQuery plug-in to create Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive
- Created and performed test cases on application using protractor
ReactJS Application DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Analyzed Management needs and designed the application to match perfect visualization
- Experience in working with REDUX architecture
- Created different components using React to render an element
- Added functionality to the web application using ECMASCRIPT6/5
- Used react-route module to develop Single Page Applications using React
- Used Babel loader and Webpack bundler to create React component
- Used JSX to make react look more elegant
- Profound experience with props and states in react to manage data
- Created Lists, Maps, Stacks, Records using ImmutableJS
- Involved in creating connections for HTTP requests using WebSockets
- Worked on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics
- Used Rally for task tracking and to build user stories
- Used Webpack and NPM to manage dependency graph
- Tested React components and application using Jasmine and Karma
- Used GIT for version control
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Front End UI DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in the analysis specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software following Agile Methodology
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML5 and CSS3 according to internal standards and guidelines
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML
- Designed custom directives using AngularJS
- Worked on AngularJS features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the on-going project status and issues
- Used JSON to fetches the data from Web Services
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved
- Coordination of project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and properly documented
- Involved in report generation.
- Backend Integration.
- Conducted daily scrum meetings and updated burnt chart.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silverlight and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in parsing JSON API to JDOs and use them in frontend.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, jQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Utilized various jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Extensively used HTML for audio and video playback. Worked on the MVP architecture for the GWT.
- Used AJAX, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Developed programs to port the XML data to database to make the website XML driven.
- Involved Finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
Junior UI DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts
- Worked on fixing cross browser compatibility issues
- Created Valid HTML, CSS templates
- Created pages in Site Core and validating the HTML code with W3C Validator
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor
- Fixed Front-End issues with the layouts
- Involved in developing code using core Java
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java, AJAX, Bootstrap, Usability Testing