- Experience in Content Management System with Adobe AEM 6.1 and 6.2.
- Hands on experience in developing Templates, components using Sightly JSP, OSGI bundles, sling services, custom workflow process and customizing out of the box widget and components
- Strong knowledge on employing Java Content Repository (JCR) for developing applications on Adobe CQ.
- Worked on Adobe CQ/AEM product suite, including CQ/AEM, CRX, CQ WCM and DAM.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, use of core frameworks such as Confidential.
- Good understanding of end - to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/ deployment, and delivery processes
- Strong experience in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies and libraries including JQuery, JSON.
- Experience in using Java IDE tools like Eclipse.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
- Well versed with SDLC phases with extensive experience in requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Build, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance.
- Having good understanding of Agile methodology.
- Team player with good communication and written skills and excellent programming skills.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent problem solving skills and ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, UNIX, LINUX
Languages: JAVA, UML, MySQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, C++
Databases: Oracle database, SQL Server, MySQL
Content Management Systems: AEM 6.1 and AEM 6.2
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, CRDXE, CRDXE lite
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Adobe CQ5 Developer
- Having a very good knowledge in developing components using AEM slightly.
- Having experience in writing OSGI services.
- Involved in implementing single-sign-on.
- Having good knowledge in using JAVA for writing servlets and SOAP webservies.
- Having good working experience in site search and product search using Google Search Appliance.
- Having working experience with AEM social communities for creating resources and learning paths using hbs.
- Having a good knowledge on using AEM tags for filtering.
- Integrate LDAP for user access to the CMS system for authoring, publishing and workflow management.
- Developed digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe CQ/AEM product suite used DAM for image management.
- Setting up the instances on all servers. Having knowledge of running Linux commands for starting and stopping servers.
- Better understanding of Classic/Touch Modes of AEM 6.1 also created dialogs using version 6.1
- Experience creating, Workflows, CQ templates and CQ Administration.
- Working knowledge on Importing, Exporting CQ Packages & Bundles.
- Every aspect of the web page, starting from title tags and meta information to paragraphs of the content is designed and developed in such a way that it can be adjusted by content authors or restricted to only advanced administrators.
- Created Responsive Designs using HTML5, CSS3.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Developed and designed the front end using XML, XSLT, HTML, and CSS.
Adobe CQ5 Developer
- Responsible for setting up Author and Publish environment
- Responsible for setting up the Author permissions for various author groups
- Responsible for coordinating with the dev team and perform build and deploying the components
- Responsible for design, development and unit and integration testing of Day CQ components, templates and the corresponding web services.
- By using WCM made to allow integration with other Marketing Cloud solutions and marketing tools to interact with target audience
- CQ5 related design and framework development and Architecture using templates, components widgets, CQ5 bundle, JCR/Sling API, clustering publish and author and editing content with the help of widgets.
- Developed Adobe CQ5 templates and reusable components.
- Developed custom workflow process
- Actively participate in the design of projects or review proposed designs to ensure application integrity and performance.
- Responsible for setting up the Adobe CQ Author instance, create various author user groups and configure the access for the user groups.
- Responsible to configure the rules in dispatcher for the new modules
- Participate in all phases of development within the team.
- Schedule all project activities and manage risks throughout development cycle.
- Review and clarify business requirements for new application development.
- Collaborate with other functional area experts to design complete solutions.
- Assist other technical resources in the team.