- Developer with many years in providing a wide variety of I/ Confidential business Software. Now focusing my software development skills(e.g. AI development, native iOS/Android development) in my company** developing low - cost rapidly developed mobile software programs commonly known as “Apps” in the areas of business productivity.
- Confidential (A.S.C) has many iOS apps in the Apple AppStore. Confidential is presently focusing heavily on Enterprise business software development.
- iOS-11/Xcode-9 Software Development AFNetworking (RESTful Services)
- Android Studio/Eclipse Development OO Design Methodologies/Design Patterns
- CloudKit Swift Server-side RESTful Services
- Agile: Stash, JIRA, Pull-Requests Docker Containers
- Apple Watch Development 9+ years iOS/6 years Android Experience
Languages; Swift/Objective-C, RxSwift, C++, C, Java/Android, Java/JEE, Scheme, JSON/XML, RESTful Services/Web Services, XHTML/HTML, OPS5/JRules/CLIPS/JESS:
Platforms: iOS-11, OS/X(High Sierra), Apple CarPlay, PubNub, TomEE, Android, Solaris, Linux/Unix, Docker Containers
Tools: Spring, Hibernate
Hardware IoT: Altera and Xilinx FPGAs, BeagleBone, Rasberry Pi
Dependency Managers: CocoaPods, Maven,Gradle
Databases: ORACLE, SQLLite, Realm, MySQL, Postgres, DB2, Informix, Sybase, DEC RDB
Agile: Stash, GIT, Confluence, Pull-Request, Pair Programming, JIRA
ConfidentialNative iOS Programmer
- Imagine how helpful RapidTrip would be when you find yourself in a bind
- Need an Uber ride quickly, with no time to type in trip details
- You have an emergency
- You are in a rush
- You are in a tight spot, or
- You are temporarily impaired
- RapidTrip to the rescue
- With the click of a button, arrange rides for family and friends.
ConfidentialNative iOS Programmer
- Nativearchitecture architecture MVVM and built-in components that enables integration of RESTful
- webservices and integration with cloud services (i.e. Dropbox and iCloud) in minutes rather than
- weeks Creation of fast/stable enterprise apps can be done $$quickly and profitably$$.
- Creation of a JSON Model
- Object that can be use without change in both iOS and Android Application development.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Native iOS Programmer
- Work on Personal loan iOS app that would “soft” evaluate potential eligibility of a Confidential customer offer a loan via an attractive UI marketing component generated by AppBoy.
- On acceptance of the AppBoy offer, the customer is further evaluated by getting more detailed information which could ultimate lead to an approval and funds transferred directly into their Citi or none Citi bank accounts.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
A.S.C. Contractor Native iOS/Android Programmer
- Project Leader for “Proximity Marketing” initiative. System design was flexible enough to use iBeacon(Apple standard) and Eddystone(Android standard) beacons that enable businesses to detect and provide customer relevant offers/information based on customer proximity to beacon located inside of a building/structure.
- By placing proximity beacon strategically around store, apps can detect nearby beacon and strategic “location-aware” information can be delivered to customers.
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
A.S.C. Contractor iOS Programmer
- Development Lead responsible for running daily scrums. In addition to “hands-on” development, I directed developers under my leadership in the areas of RESTful interface development, Interface design using Size Classes and Autolayout, CoreData, Core Motion, Core Locatione, etc
- The developed native version of TapToBook app that was launched in the Apple AppStore replacing the technically inferior and buggy XAMARIN implementation.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Delivery of new banking function to the commercially available Wells Fargo Banking app. Incorporation of the Kofax Camera (front-end and webServices interfacing) for much improved check capture/deposit function of the Wells Fargo Banking app.
- Incorporation of Mint for direct transmission of iOS crash logs directly to the bank for detailed analysis.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Implementation of Confidential ’s MiSnap Check Capture component which has resulted so far in $250 million of new deposit by the iPhone version of the app since it’s launch
- Local and Push Notifications,
- Confidential ’s Tealeaf App Monitoring
- Setup XCode Server for doing continuous integration build system to immensely improve group productivity
- Using GCD for communications with backend services so as not to negatively impact UI performance on the main thread. After that, I demonstrated to management how to create a Universal iOS code base that would support both iPhone/iPad devices.
- The important iPad deployment (MS Mobile for iPad) successfully went into production in .
- Next, I was instrumental in creating a custom eclipse-based android development environment and actively developed code that is resulting in the imminent release of the MS Mobile app (MS Mobile for Android) published in the Google PlayStore.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Confidential Corporation responsible for native iOS and Android development of Internal and customer app development. Instrumental in establishing Mobile “native” strategy and elimination of all Hybrid development projects in InComm. Recommended that mobile development be done in house which resulted in the formation of two native mobile development teams.
- One for iOS and one for Android development.Because of my extensive knowledge of iOS and Mac OS X programming, I advised on iOS development but actively joined the android software development team. I developed Android Java modular components for the published mobile app developed for the Dollar Financial Group:
- Titanium.app and Momentum.app and Jackson Hewitt: JHPreferred.app that are in both the Apple AppStore and Google Play Store.
Confidential, Middletown, NY
- The app which has an attractive and responsive well design UI interface that controlled the Mediacom set-top-box that enabled customers to
- review TV guide listings, select a program for immediate tuning or program(s) for recording in the future.
- select pay-per-view program for viewing, 3) links to partner programming providers
- push notification alerts to Mediacom customers.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Created an Confidential Enterprise Initiative to utilize an Enterprise - wide business event-driven architecture utilizing ILog JRules integrated with WebSphere to create an event driven environment that would provide key business information using standard Request/Response and-or Publish/Subscribe communication patterns to interested business Groups/Units in order to make the Enterprise very responsive to critical Internal/External business events. Utilizing iLog JRules: Rules Studio, Execution Server and for rule management Team Server, rules (heuristic systems) can be flexibly and rapidly deployed to provide advanced automated decision system in the Enterprise.
- Created an Enterprise OO Architecture of Authentication, Entitlement and Authorization. Because many midsize to large business are diverse, it the area of security management some data like authentication credentials can be centrally housed in an enterprise-wide virtual LDAP store or an information singleton. Led a development team that created and implemented the initial instantiation of Web Identity, the official Confidential Authentication Authority. Using that as a base I initiated a project to provide the very first SAML Federation of Authentication Authorities between Confidential and American Express. This Enterprise Service is responsible for $50 million/year in development saving for Confidential .
- Created the Java-based Federated Entitlement System for the Confidential Software Group. By creating an XML interface that normalized communication between technologically different entitlement systems, new software group acquisition information could be rapidly integrated into the core Software Group Business and Financial systems and not disrupt the established business operations of the acquired companies. I led the Confidential Software Group development team with a budget of $600K to develop the federated entitlement system. It has had an average $3 million/year positive impact on Confidential Software Group revenues for the past 5 years.
- Creator and Lead Architect for the Confidential Worldwide Technical Support Site. Created an advanced SOA architecture that index documents and allowed for the rapid search and assembly of new documents.
- Architect Lead on the Health Data Network (HDN) Medical Referral System. That utilized ICD-9 and CPT-4 codes of a HCFA-1500 an UB92 Forms to make treatment and billing more efficient. Utilizing X12 in the exchange of financial information and a controlled use of the HL7 protocol in the exchange of Medical information made the HDN system a good step in creating a secure patient medical information repository. I led a team that designed and implemented the data model and to implement a pervasive web clients to support this important medical process. The financial contribution of this component of HDN was $1 million/year.
- Confidential to support that important client. Specifically, these two very critical applications were responsible for all domestic and government telephone call billing.
- In the Confidential CIO Lead the Research and Product Capabilities workgroup of the SOA Guidance Council that identified key technologies that formed the foundation of Confidential s Enterprise SOA Framework.
- Lead Confidential Architect that was responsible for Confidential decisions Confidential the powerful Industry Standard setting body WS-I/Requirements Gathering Working Group. This was/is the most important industry Web Service Standards setting body. Most Notable accomplishment, responsible for introducing and actively advocating the Business Reliable Secure Protocol (RSP) which was ultimately supported by Ford, British Telecom, CitiGroup, General Motors, etc as a pervasive industry standard implemented in the product portfolio of Microsoft, SAP, ORACLE, Confidential, and many others
- Lead effort to make the use of Business Rules Engines ( Confidential iLog JRule a RETE based Inference Engine) pervasive in order to promote Business Agility. As part of Integrate7, LLC, leading an effort to create a low-cost small business competitor to Confidential s iLog JRules.
Confidential, Washington, DC
President and Founder
- that company was contracted by the Confidential to build a Confidential Application that scheduled, closed the airspace to commercial air traffic and tracked the use of that airspace across the entire continental United States by U.S. Military aircraft.
SNMP Agent Creator
- Confidential, Inc. was contracted by Legent Corporation to create an Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Agent that enable the real-time monitoring and management of Oracle Databases by the Advanced Network Management Software developed by Legent for Large Business and Government customers.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Confidential Sr. Technical Consultant
- My manager Confidential Oracle took a position Confidential Confidential, Inc. and gave me an offer I couldn’ Confidential refuse.
- I used my knowledge of Oracle to help Confidential customer implement advanced financial instruments that utilize Confidential Rendevous Product. Technically we produced a superior product to Confidential ’s MQSeries and we dominated the I/ Confidential Financial Industry Worldwide.