A support engineer position that utilizes my technical skills, education, and passion for solving interesting problems and helping others, while gaining hands - on tech industry experience.
- Strong Scripting and Programming Experience
- Languages exposed to (ranked most to least):
- C, C#, C++, Java, PHP, Ada95, Scheme, Python, Ruby
- Working Knowledge of SQL (MySQL, SQL Server).
- Experience Providing Support via Phone, Email, Chat, or Web Requests.
- Familiar with Support Ticket, Call Center, and Knowledge base Systems.
- High Level of Concentration and Commitment.
- Sharp Troubleshooting and Analytical Abilities.
- Solve Problems Systematically and Effectively.
- Quickly Learn New Technologies.
- Extensive PC Experience
- Linux / Unix Experience (Ubuntu).
Confidential, Auburn, WA
Multi-Service Specialist 1
- Assist on contracted work with Premera Blue Cross as an Enrollment Analyst performing new enrollments for members, as well as doing updates and terminations to existing members.
- Trained to work a variety of web reports to verify information that group entered into system via the web is correct and accurate according to procedures.
- Trained on interpreting and working 834 file feed transactions that erred out of the system and properly conducting the intended actions.
Confidential, Tukwila, WA
- Fielded client issues via an email ticketing queue (~70%) and taking calls (~30%), with knowledge on Kentico's Content Management System (CMS). Kentico's CMS is built on ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server database, so background knowledge of those technologies needed.
- Educated clients on Kentico CMS features, including web parts and modules, configuration settings, and API methods for their own advanced C# functionality.
- Developed SQL queries to satisfy client requirements for database accessible web parts to retrieve necessary information from database.
- Resolved issues by analyzing and reproducing issues that clients reported had unexpected results, and reported unresolved behavior in a bug report for developers to carry on and patch if necessary.