- Experience in Agile, Waterfall Model and worked extensively in Scrum Development process.
- Experienced in developing web applications using XML, XSLT, Java Script, HTML4/5, CSS, JQuery, JSON, AJAX and IIS.
- Expertise in applying various Java and J2EE Design Patterns to s technical problems.
- Extensive experience in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Involved in creating AJAX calls using AngularJS to handle data operations including ordering and filtering.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model.
- Knowledge in internationalization and localization (Globalization) of the website to support international strategies.
- Proficient in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) i.e. web applications using Backbone.js, node.js, handlebars and KnockOut.JS.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome, Safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Strong RDBMS skills with excellent knowledge of design, normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL and Oracle.
- Knowledge in cloud computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Demonstrated ability to complete high-end projects in deadline-oriented environments.
- Quick learner with good analytical and communication skills coupled with a proactive attitude and good team spirit.
Database: MySQL, MSSQL, Mongo and Oracle
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS X.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Photoshop.
IDEs worked on: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Sublime Text2, IntelliJ and Adobe Dreamweaver .
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere.
Confidential, Rochester, MN
Sr. UI Developer
- Used Scrum Agile methodology for the iterative development of the application. Agile methodology included iterative application development, weekly Sprints; stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
- Defined site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Involved in writing the Elastic database queries for CRUD web application using node server.
- Provided the resolutions for different issues reported by QA team( UI / JS issues).
- Developed the reusable components like custom directives in Angular.JS.
- Used Ag-Grid for grid view, UI-Select for custom dropdowns and controls.
- Written the custom angular service/factory for sharing the global data model/methods across the application scope.
- Added the routing configurations for SPA web application.
- Worked in an SVN/GIT managed environment.
- Created the Application using Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) using Jasmine framework for the application.
- Developed Analytics dashboard using universal analytics and the front end UI is created using angular chart
- Using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management functions.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Have worked on Big data to generate the Rest API, and integrated that API to Client side code using Node JS.
Sr. UI Developer
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Work with Business, functional team to transform business details into technical document.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Project development using Agile/Scrum Safe methodology, sprint planning, backlog, release planning.
- Wrote various AngularJS custom directives and developed many reusable components and templates.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Developed various components using marionette Backbone JS.
- Developed the reusable templates and style sheets within the UI Standards and guidelines.
- Used XML Web services with SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Angular.JS to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Involved in developing a new business application to the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Responsible for creating dynamic server side pages using JSP.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Used various JQuery and Bootstrap plugins like date picker, Bootstrap select etc.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
- Involved in Agile approach with Rally for UI Development.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the Content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting technical problems.
Sr. UI Developer
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Used Agile methodology for the software development.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Many of the tasks have been framed with different user stories and have been working in 2 week sprint model covering up to 10 -12 user stories per iteration and getting the acceptance criteria for sign off.
- Developed web-based application which serves as a message hub for all derivatives distributed applications within Northerntrust.com
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Worked with several React elements, React node and React components in React Dom Technology (React JS).
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Used Restful API to gather sales related data for products.
- Involved in designing the front end application using Rails, CSS, AJAX and JQuery.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Provided feedback on most of the design standards making the pages to be flexible after Localization (L10N) of content.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Sr. UI developer
- Worked in SCRUM process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in Sprints.
- Build an internal application which provides services to multiple internal applications within SWALife.com
- Involved Storing and retrieving data from Column Oriented Data Base Mongo DB
- Used Bootstrap along with Angular JS in creating the application.
- Used GitHub code repository for code check-in/check-out.
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purpose.
- Used AJAX, JQuery UI and AngularJS to build dynamically generated dropdown list.
- Worked on CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS).
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in Angular JS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Unit Testing (Karma, mocha and chai) partially using TDD.
- Enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 25% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability and enhanced performance.
- Worked with the browser by virtual DOM and component life cycle like Mounting, Updating and Unmounting in React JS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using JSON and XML.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing defects in both the client and server side of the solution in collaboration with other teams.
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Build and Deployment Automation using Grunt and Bash.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers
- Adopted AGILE SCRUM methodology to manage full life-cycle development and worked closely with PO's (product owners) to implement customer requirements accurately.
- Interacted with User Experience teams to understand customer needs to design online user experiences, ensuring ease of navigation, simplicity of design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Analyzed user requirements, Use cases, and business rules to prepare Test Cases.
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics and used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Developed detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control and TFS for defect tracking and Confluence for content Management System.
- Responsible to provide risk/impediments and discuss action plans in daily SCRUM stand-up meeting and providing demo for UAT.
- Developed jQuery based calendar to schedule appointments.
- Used various jQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Created web pages which are informative and yet very neat and interesting to look at.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQUERY, AJAX and JSON.
- Handled back end using Mybatis and developed Procedures/Functions using PL/SQL.
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
UI Web Developer
- Designed web pages and prototypes for using Microsoft Expression Blend and created wire frames using MS Visio.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for client-side validation and implemented custom validation controls with ASP.Net validation controls.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML 5 session storage hence give user feature of running several session at one time.
- Built the UI part of address verification service where users can select or ignore recommended address using JQuery Ajax and bootstrap model.
- Developing a new UI for an end to end MDM (Mobile Device Management) portal across all devices & tablets.
- Worked with backend developer & testers ensuring the integration any bugs after development.
- Involved in daily scrum team meetings & code reviews.
Jr. Web Developer
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Migrated the data from a MS ACCESS database to an SQL database. Optimized some queries and tables in the new SQL database.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Actively involved in all aspects of the system design.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Followed agile methodologies with SPRINT and SCRUM type development and used Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes and elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
Environment: Java, HTML, CCS, Java Script, Oracle PL/SQL, JDBC, JSP, Eclipse, Adobe Flash.