- 7+ years of IT experience as IT software professional with 3+ years in Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Expertise in AEM WCM, AEM DAM, Apache Sling, Apache Felix.
- Worked with Agile Methodology (Scrum) and Web Services using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in designing/developing of AEM components, AEM templates, Widgets, Dialogs and Design Dialogs, Backend services (API's) and Sling Servlets.
- Integrating Adobe products such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Scene7, and Adobe Search & Promote and other third - party tools to the AEM instances.
- Extensive experience in J2EE platform including, developing front end and back end applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, AJAX, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JAXB, JMS, JDBC, Web Services.
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, XHTML based web internet applications using jQuery, AngularJS Content Management Systems with emphasis on W3C and usability standards.
- Experience in developing integrated business applications using open source tools, Hibernate, Spring framework and Web Services.
- Good understanding and implementation knowledge of Java & J2EE design patterns like Factory Pattern, MVC, Singleton pattern, DAO, DTO.
- Experienced in using CRXDE and Eclipse IDEs to develop CMS applications & setting up AEM/CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse tools.
- Expertise in WCM concepts like translation, multisite management, tag management, JCR event handling, personalization, replication agents, workflows, dispatcher server management, custom widgets, web analytics etc.
- Extensive experience of Front End Technologies: HTML 4.01/5, CSS3/2, XHTML, XML, Bootstrap, Java Script, and jQuery, Angular JS, Ajax and JSON
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, CQ platform, use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Strong experience in end-to-end Adobe Analytics implementation using Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM).
- Excellent knowledge on build and deployments with AEM projects and worked on tools like Maven, Git Hub, making builds and deployments.
- Strong experience working with business users to train them on Authoring instance, author pages, publishing, etc.
- Good at Code Reviews, Integration of the System modules, Writing Test Cases, Bug Fixing and Enhancements, very conversant with Quality Management and System Support.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Onsite and Offshore) and End Users in Team based environment.
- Strong knowledge on Packaging, deploying CQ code to multiple environments, quick changes using package manager, hotfixes, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to work well in a team or an individual environment.
- Good analytical and documentation skills. Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and paradigms.
Horizonpharma, Chicago, IL
- Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates, reusable components, dialogs, widgets, workflows in AEM 6.1.
- Create and maintain customer-facing Adobe AEM content management systems.
- Perform AEM customization on foundation components and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level.
- Offer solutions on top of the Adobe WCM, CRX/CRXDE, CQ WCM, DAM.