- Around 7 years of professional experience in web - based application development as a Full-Stack Web Developer.
- Experience in creating web applications using MEAN Stack, implemented with Express.js, Mongoose and MongoDB to create comprehensive web applications.
- Strong experience in GUI technologies like jQuery and its component jQuery UI.
- Hands-on experience of CSS3 Bootstrap in developing responsive web pages for user experience improvement.
- Good experience in deploying server side real-time web applications Node.js with the help of Node Package Manager (npm).
- Significant experience in designing and developing Single Page Application using AngularJS.
- Extensive experience with Front-end MVC framework such as using controllers, models, filters and services using Angular JS.
- Solid experience of web service using Ajax for processing JSON/XML between front-end and back-end.
- Working knowledge on analytics reporting charts utilizing D3.js and Angular FusionCharts.
- Good knowledge in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Chrome Developer Tool and Firebug.
- Experience in Core Java, including Collections, Exception Handling, I/O System and Multi-Threading.
- Good experience working on JUnit testing framework.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in developing front-end layer in web app platforms with Servlets, JSP, Hibernate and Spring MVC on Apache Tomcat web server.
- Excellent understanding of DB Design, DB normalization and writing SQL queries with RDBMS like MySQL, SQL Server.
- Experience in debugging real-time logs for response data with Splunk Enterprise.
- Experience in testing SOAP and RESTful service using SoapUI and ReadyAPI.
- Experience in unit testing tools using Jasmine, JUnit and Karma along with TDD technology.
- Experience working in Scrum environment of Agile methodology for development.
- Experienced in version control tools like GIT and SVN.
- Self-starter, fast learner and consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Android programming using Android SDK.
Web/App Servers : Apache Tomcat
Databases: jQuery, Bootstrap, Media Queries, MongoDB
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, JDBC
IDEs & Editors: Eclipse, Notepad++, NetBeans, WebStorm
Unit Testing Tools: Jasmine, JUnit, Qunit, Karma
Operating Systems : Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Collaborate with team members such as adding documentation with Confluence and posting issues with Jira.
- Implemented Single Paged Apps with MVC framework for features such as menus, sections, input boxes using AngularJS.
- Improved page format and responsive design using BootStrap grid system.
- Implemented visualization of data graphs by processing existing JSON data and displaying them using D3 for SVG.
- Implemented RESTful service by making AJAX calls and get response data from the backend.
- Used GIT to maintain version control for the new app development cycle. Used SVN to maintain version control for the existing testbench codebases.
- Used SoapUI with Groovy code to create SOAP service using XML, and schedule the automation using Jenkins.
- Used ReadyAPI to create test cases to test RESTful service and analyze test logs.
- Wrote SQL queries using SQL Server to track properties from database records to find bugs from the backend data.
- Used Splunk Enterprise to debug the pages from event logs.
- Developed and executed automated tasks using Jenkins and checked Jenkins logs for test results.
- Used Agile approach for application development with weekly Scrum meetings.
Confidential, Green Bay, WI
Web Application DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Understood and analyzed the requirement of client, application workflows and the existing application framework.
- Used AngularJS modules, controllers, directives, and filters to build MVC architecture in web applications.
- Handled NoSQL database MongoDB on performance-demanding data, using MEAN stack technologies along with Mongoose and Express.js.
- Used Bootstrap framework and custom CSS3 to develop responsive web pages.
- Used jQuery, Ajax and JSON to process response data from RESTful web services for updating UI.
- Integrated jQuery and jQuery UI plugins such as dropdown menu and widgets for interactive experiences.
- Used Angular fusion chart for data visualization of reporting module.
- Used GIT to maintain application version control for the full development cycle.
- Involved in creating and executing Unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used Agile and Scrum approach for application development.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Frontend Web DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Used Bootstrap, Ajax and jQuery to create responsive web pages.
- Handled browser compatibility for different web browsers such as Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
- Involved in creating Single Page Application using AngularJS for feedback module.
- Involved in consuming RESTful web services using jQuery/AJAX.
- Implemented AJAX and JSON for handling asynchronous user requests and user data refreshing.
- Integrated D3.js to accomplish data visualization for user statistics module.
- Developed interface and implementation using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring REST controller and Hibernate to implement REST service.
- Involved in designing custom-built web-based software using J2EE, MVC architecture and Springs Framework.
- Used Spring AOP for efficient code reusability.
- Wrote MySQL queries, views and triggers to communicate with risk management database in the backend.
- Performed extensive unit testing using JUnit modules.
- Used GIT to maintain application version control for the full development cycle, used SVN for maintaining existing system debugging and updates
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Designed and developed web-based application using Angular MVC framework.
- Used AngularJS to create a Single Page Application for product listing modules.
- Used Bootstrap, AngularJS Bootstrap and custom CSS3 for Richer User Experience and Responsive Web Design.
- Used Prototype JS and handled client side validations using Angular Form functions.
- Participated in development of a new business application for the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Integrated RESTful APIs with front-end Pages by generating JSON data from MySQL DB.
- Write SQL and HQL queries for Hibernate Object/Relational Mapping
- Involved in Developing and Consuming RESTful Services using Spring3 MVC with Hibernate3 for fetching dynamic data for display.
- Used SASS framework to minimize complexity and avoid duplication in CSS styles.
- Involved in Designing, Implementation, Maintenance and Testing of Databases and Web pages with Agile Scrum.
- Involved in creating automated Test cases using Protractor.
- Used SVN to maintain application version control in centralized server.
- Handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful Web Services.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents.
- Worked with source version control tool GIT to manage the code repository.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles and fixed major bugs for supported browsers and platforms.
- Used RESTful APIs which support JSON and XML to access back-end data and retrieved useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Interacted with the back-end staff and scrum master at the daily meeting for new features in this web app using agile software development methodology.
- Worked with business system analyst, understand the requirement for the User Interface module, and ensure the module is built as demand.
- Developed User Interface for the project using HTML4 and CSS2 .
- Implemented Java Servlets to create services from the Backend for handling requests from Frontend.
- Used java controllers jQuery, Ajax and JSON to interact frontend UI element with back end systems.
- Involved in unit testing and Integration of the above modules.
- Worked on HTML4, CSS2 and built clean, user-friendly UI.
- Designed and developed user-friendly web form and user interface on JSP.
- Assisted with product development projects.
- Aided in writing technical documents for website enhancements and updates.