- Technically sophisticated IT Systems Analyst and Administrator professional with solid history of effective implementation, workflow, testing, security, and retention identification and execution.
- Broad knowledge and success within administrative content management environments.
- Skilled trainer and project leader; able to direct multiple tasks effectively and readily master innovative software and tools.
- Crystal Reports mySQL
- Visual Basic
- Network setup
- Microsoft Office
- Grant Writing
- Agile & Waterfall Development Methodology
- SQL Server
- T - SQL
- Ruby on Rails
- Medical Terminology cGMP
- ISO 9000
- Spearheaded development and implementation of workflow, foldering, scan queue, and forms.
- Initiate and maintain enterprise security effectively, identifying roles, and groups that meet public access requirements.
- Devise data input enhancements that enable departments toward automation and relational objectives, allowing data input between existing industry-specific applications and ECM system.
- Develop departmental objectives based on system requirements, pursuing grant funding, and implementing system improvements.
- Deliver exceptional website development and deployment.
- Catalog and index more than 3,690 cubit feet of records.
- Engineer effective network installation strategies that include setup, troubleshooting, and maintenance of computers, scanners, and copiers.
- Offer sound research and recommendations on technology purchases, upgrades, and vendor resources with best quality assurance and cost.
- Recognized as first level of support and training for the entire county.
Manager Customer Relations & Business Analyst
- Managed designated customer accounts for requirements or issues; effectively worked with customers on qualification, configuration, and repair.
- Delivered project management expertise developing online human resource solutions and electronic health records application enhancements.
- Pioneered complex reports for financial, end users, sales, human resources, and executive dashboards.
- Administered presentations, end user documentation, and marketing campaigns.