- 8 years of experience in system integration and development for various sizes of corporations with mission critical systems. Strong background in application and system level trouble shooting, software product testing and documentation. Experienced in many programming languages, software, and operating systems.
- Strong motivator and well balanced team player for any size of system implementation project.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Hardware and OS: Various Flavors of Linux, HP - UX, IBM AIX, Sun Solaries, OS/390, z/OS
Software and Tools: Web Middleware products(WebSphere, WebLogic, JEUS, JBOSS, etc), TP-Monitors(Tmax, Tuxedo), B2Bi products (BizMaster, WebMethods, BizTalk, BisinessWare), MQSeries, Oracle, DB2 UDB, MySQL
Programming Languages: Java, XML, COBOL, JCL, SQL, Shell scripts
Confidential, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Senior Systems Engineer
- Providing technical support and software product implementation with J2EE based web application server, TP Monitor and other enterprise middleware products from Confidential .
- IBM Mainframe application rehosting consulting and PoC execution.
- BP (as part of Wal - Mart RFID POC project): provided integration methodology to BP RFID project by integrating epcSolution’s RFID solution to JEUS web application server platform.
- Created a connector to provide linkage between SAP ERP systems to web applications running on JEUS, a web application server.
- Replaced error prone C communication channel module with more reliable and controllable Tmax server process based module.
- Providing consultation on client system architecture for improved system structure and better utilization of system resources in a distributed system environment.
- Training other technical, marketing and sales staff in a rapidly growing organization.
- Providing product support for mainframe re-hosting product, OpenFrame, and related technologies. Participated in LIG mainframe re-hosting project.
Skills used: J2EE, Java, XML, SOA, BPM, Web Service, WTC, WebLogic, Tuxedo, COBOL, CICS, IMS, JCL, Oracle, DB2 UDB, MySQL, VSAM, UNIX, LINUX, Shell Scripting.
- Product technical support for projects in telecommunication, government agencies, military, etc.
- Handled and solved problems originated from projects with JEUS as base platform.
- Served as liaison between clients and R&D.
- Trained field system users and partner employees.
- Researched and participated in the international ebXML standardization organization.
- Contributed to write the first ebXML Message Service Specification version 1.0 working in a task force team to insert SOAP XML message structure to ebXML message structure while conveying all requirements from upper level working groups.
- Worked as a Vice-chair for Korean ebXML standardization committee.
- Transferred ebXML low level principles and best practice of implementing communication module that abiding by the specification to implementers from member countries.
Skills used: Java, ebXML, XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, Vitria Businessware and other B2Bi technologies.
Engineer, Technical Support
- Provided technical supports for IBM WebSphere and JLink products.
- Ran various BMTs with WebSphere for various clients
- Invited to represent IBM to give lecture of IBM Visual Studio product
Skills used :IBM WebSphere, Java, JLink